READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

Once you've posted/replied & introduced yourself in here, you'll be able to post in all the other sections of the forum.
AshTripp118
Name: Ash
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Just Gotta Start

Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:22 am

I AshTripp118 commit to focus and work on my goals this year.

Hello Everyone,
I am AshTripp118. Quick intro about me.

19 years old
currently a college student
virgin
weigh 72 kgs
20 percent bodyfat
Goals: Sleep with 1 girl before the end of next month
Inspiration: Ravi and Andy. Seriously loved these both guys and what they have done for me even without being present here. Also Cam and Scotty (Brian Harris) have been absolutely fundamental for me to post here.

absolutely stoked about getting started. Lets Fucking go
GoodLookingNerd
Goal: Regular crazy sex
Motto: Succeeding is the only option

Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:45 pm

BANNED BY MAC

@MakingAComeback Datafarming bot
Lay count: 15
Current goals I am working on:
- get laid and explore sexual dynamics
- travel SE Asia
- get rid of AA
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:31 am

Banned them thanks brah!

KEEP WORKIN BOYOS
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
anotherguy1773
Goal: Get laid

Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:38 pm

Hi,

I, anotherguy1773, commit to focus and work on my goals this year

About 7 years ago I've moved from Russia to the UK for study and work
My first few years had very little social interaction. I'd just waste time playing hoi4 and arguing online. Then covid didn't help either. Eventually I decided to put some effort into getting better socially and with girls. I started exercising, improving my appearance, talking to people more.

I did make some progress, however, during the last year I've cold-approached about a 1000 women, and yet only got a few dates with zero lays. I'm clearly doing something wrong, is it my depression, autism, accent, something else. I'm looking for various information online on how to improve, thats how I found this forum.
My goal is to have sex with one girl
colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:18 pm

@anotherguy1773
welcome brother!

as a fellow "hundreds approacher" who didn't get any results for a long time, you have landed in the right place.

start a log and let's get you laid
πŸ’πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸΆ
5'5" indian in πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ†’πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅

ACCOUNTABILITY THREAD, πŸ€‘ TAKE SOME ACTION πŸ€‘

πŸ“– My Story

πŸ₯° dating log
πŸ’ͺ🏾 training log

see my interview!
Brandon37
Name: Brandon
Goal: Become succesful

Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:14 am

I Brandon37 commit to focus and work on my goals this year.

Im 22 years old
Im in college for robotics and currently restore classic cars as a job
Ive never had a gf or any friends, and spent way to much time playing video games and stuff like that
I want to get in shape, learn to talk to women and people in general. And improve my dating profile.
My main goal is to move out of my parents house and get a good career, and get my finances in order.

Its awesome to meet you guys! It was really hard to find this forum lol. I hope im allowed to be here.
Borderless Collective
Goal: Build

Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:18 am

EDITED BY MAC: NO SELF PROMOTION ON MY FORUM
MakingAComeback

Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:19 am

Borderless Collective wrote: ↑
Hey man,

Firstly, warm welcome brother.

I've edited your post. Can you please do me a favour? You can, under no circumstances, use my forum to market, promote your projects, in any form. This is a safe space for men's work, and the thrust of this community is authentic brotherhood. So, no self-promotion, and also, in your signature, just one link is allowed. Choose one.

Please do not be offended by me editing your post. I welcome you with open arms to the community.

The ethos of the forum: this is a true brotherhood, and I want zero marketers here, zero guys selling their shit, and if I get a sniff, it's goodnight Maureen lol - banned, scrubbed, onto the next. This is why the men here are safe, open up, and genuinely back each other. I don't expect to run a huge forum by any stretch, but I do have to make sure my brothers in arms here (which is all of these beautiful men) love their time in using the forum and gain huge value.

That aside, I welcome you to contribute, make a progress log and document all the fantastic things you are working on and building, and I wish you success and happiness!
Brandon37 wrote: ↑
Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:14 am
I Brandon37 commit to focus and work on my goals this year.

Im 22 years old
Im in college for robotics and currently restore classic cars as a job
Ive never had a gf or any friends, and spent way to much time playing video games and stuff like that
I want to get in shape, learn to talk to women and people in general. And improve my dating profile.
My main goal is to move out of my parents house and get a good career, and get my finances in order.

Its awesome to meet you guys! It was really hard to find this forum lol. I hope im allowed to be here.
Brandon, welcome!

Dude, not only are you allowed here, you are welcomed, celebrated, and it is my honour to be able to support you and watch you grow.

Best wishes to you young man, please start a progress log, post regularly, and I am grateful to be able to get to know you.

Many many thanks guys for making your accounts and coming here I appreciate your trust in me and the community

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

Borderless Collective
Goal: Build

Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:14 am

MakingAComeback wrote: ↑
Hey man,

I've edited your post. Can you please do me a favour? You can, under no circumstances, use my forum to market, promote your projects, in any form. This is a safe space for men's work, and the thrust of this community is authentic brotherhood. So, no self-promotion, and also, in your signature, just one link is allowed. Choose one.

Please do not be offended by me editing your post. I welcome you with open arms to the community.

The ethos of the forum: this is a true brotherhood, and I want zero marketers here, zero guys selling their shit, and if I get a sniff, it's goodnight Maureen lol - banned, scrubbed, onto the next. This is why the men here are safe, open up, and genuinely back each other. I don't expect to run a huge forum by any stretch, but I do have to make sure my brothers in arms here (which is all of these beautiful men) love their time in using the forum and gain huge value.

That aside, I welcome you to contribute, make a progress log and document all the fantastic things you are working on and building, and I wish you success and happiness!
You could've just edited out the parts where the 'self-promotion' was, instead of deleted the whole thing. I wrote a lot about my travels the past few years and other content that wouldn't break the 'rules of the brotherhood.'
MakingAComeback

Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:30 pm

Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:14 am
MakingAComeback wrote: ↑

Hey man,

You could've just edited out the parts where the 'self-promotion' was, instead of deleted the whole thing. I wrote a lot about my travels the past few years and other content that wouldn't break the 'rules of the brotherhood.'
No.

I'm pretty clear about self-promotion being a non-starter here.

Given you're new, and also do men's work yourself, usually it's useful to respond with humility and maturity when you've broken the rules within your first post......

Take it as feedback. And be better.

-MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

hawaii808
Name: Charles
Goal: Dont worry, be happy
Motto: Not my problem

Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:24 pm

I, Charles, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I want THE American dream.

Goals
-Workout 5 days a week for 1 year (hypertrophy)
-Take some killer photos for my dating profiles
-Move if I have to for dating
-Marry and have tons of kids
B35L-TBEK
Name: TBEK
Goal: Get Laid

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:34 am

Hello Everyone!

You can call me TBEK; it's an acronym of a nom de plume for a I have for myself. I am from the Ohio Valley region of the United States.

I, TBEK, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

My primary goal is to get laid. I've had only 1 prior lover, a ONS with a girl back in Fall 2017; she was the first girl I kissed as well that night. In Fall 2022, I went on 2 dates with another girl I met at the bar; the night we met, we made out several times at the bar before coming back here to my apartment; she wouldn't let me penetrate her, but she did let me suck her nipples and rub her pussy through her panties; She moaned and orgasmed from that several times. Couldn't meet up with her again for a couple months later, when we went and had dinner together; the next night, we met at the bar again, then came back here when we were both drunk; I ate her out yet didnt get to penetrate her. Haven't seen or heard from her since.

Age 32 at time of writing this personal post, Leo, 5'11", ~200 lbs, athletic build. former collegiate athlete; been regular weightlifting fitness enthusiast for over 10 years now. Also have nearly a decade of on and off PE experience via manual exercises; IYKYK. Just recently completed my certification studies for personal training, which I hope to make into my main career and income source in the future, both as a bachelor and for once I'm ready to start a family. .

Based on red pill and pick up videos and articles I've consumed over the years, I've always gotten and keep getting lots of IOIs from girls when I get out of the house. Yet I have a lot of social anxiety in general when it comes to talking to strangers, though I can still talk to customers at my workplace and can go eat and drink at restaurants and bars by myself; it's just non-transactional conversation starting that I struggle with the most. Like I said above, I do one day want to have kids, but I know that to give them the best upbringing I need to first find out what type of girl Im compatible with in order to provide them an emotionally-healthy environment to raise them in, a revelation that I had when observing my own parents. In order to find out what type of girl i'm compatible with, I need to approach and date a lot of girls, to learn how to spot and filter out the non-compatibles.

I intend to have this forum membership as a means of holding myself accountable to getting out of my shell and going out and making moves on girls.

I'm loving Andy's style of explaining things in the videos; he makes it clear that he's very non-judgmental of his audience, and I appreciate his openness with his mental health from the past. Big fan of Chris GLL and Scotty GLL from back in the old days.

I'm looking forward to posting and being a member here!
MakingAComeback

Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:39 am

Fuck yeah, welcome!
-Your friend, Ravi

Axe
Goal: Live life properly

Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:32 am

Hello everyone, My name is Axe.

I'm 25, living in Ontario, Canada. I never had many friends growing up as I grew up with autism/anxiety/depression and as a result was mentally shut out of life and became an outcast. I was very socially awkward and didn't know how to interact with anyone and ended up alienating a lot of people just by being weird. Also made it hard to trust other people when people either wont give you the time of day or think youre gonna do something bad. I also have a major lack of dating experience and my first date/kiss/gf was at 23. despite this, I'm also a virgin (despite having had a gf, but for reasons i dont want to go into atm).
With all this combined, I gained a massive amount of self loathing that permeated through high school onward, feeling like my life was shit compared to everyone else and that I was just an unfixable autist destined for failure. Not a fun situation to be in.

Recently now though I am in a better spot in life. I've improved how I look and I have more self confidence in myself than before. I have also gained a friend group through my college that actually cares about me and is OK with me, and I now know that I am actually human (idk how to describe it) and that I can actually do better and that I am allowed to improve myself. I still have a very long way to go and although I feel I am only starting life now at 25, I want to live a life that I can actually be proud of. That's my main impetus for joining this site, to keep myself accountable while I work on these goals.

My major goals are as follows, in no particular order:

1: make quality friends, be it online or in person
2: improve looks, lose fat/gain muscle/clothes/etc.
3: sign up for OLD, learn how to & actually go on dates and figure out what I want in dating
4: lose virginity proper
5: find a job in my career field (preferably close to a major city)
6: get better at socializing/conversation and start going out more often
7: build a positive mindset free of depression and self loathing
8: learn to trust others and to "trust the process"

I came here to keep myself accountable, as well as to surround myself with positive influences who are gunning for the same thing as I am. That and forcing myself to learn that not everyone is out to get you and some just want to help.

With that being said,

I, Axe, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.
MakingAComeback

Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:03 am

Good! Welcome man.

Make a log, be clear on your goals for 2024.

Set daily actions. Get after them.

-MAC
-Your friend, Ravi