READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

Once you've posted/replied & introduced yourself in here, you'll be able to post in all the other sections of the forum.
Koskela
Goal: Curing social anxiety
Motto: Keep going

Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:27 pm

Hi, I'm Koskela, 30 and living in Finland.

My number 1 goal is to get rid of social anxiety that has haunted me for my whole life. I have progressed vastly but I want to get rid of it completely. After this is done I want to get into cold approach. My secondary goals are getting better at Tinder, improving my style and get more fit. After I'm done with those, I will focus on financials.

I, Koskela, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.
I'm not native English speaker so sorry for typos and weird sentence structures!
Hydro
Name: Flozo
Goal: Make a Meal Plan
Motto: We suffer more in imagination than in reality.

Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:10 am

Hello Ladies and Guys who want to make a transformation, I, Hydro, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

My current goals are upgrading my physique as I am obese (275 lbs at 5'10).
1. I will be losing fat and lifting weights.
2. Get up regularly one time and out of bed within ~1 minute of waking up.
3. Get out of the house everyday (even if it's a 5 minute walk down the neighborhood.
Momentum, Action. That's my problem, That's my solution.
Freyr
Goal: Self improvement

Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:16 am

--
Last edited by Freyr on Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:00 am, edited 4 times in total.
Koskela
Goal: Curing social anxiety
Motto: Keep going

Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:55 pm

Freyr wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:16 am
Hey folks, I'm glad to be here. I had an idea pop into my head over the weekend to create a gently graduated program to get comfortable talking to strangers.
I have been doing sort of self-made program like this during this year... It's not AA-program but it's similar and goal is to get more comfortable at talking strangers, not just with women. I noticed I have too much social anxiety symptoms to actually do AA-program, like asking a time from a stranger in public space, so I have been training myself to be able to reach that level. Basicly figuring out easiest social intercations you can do with low level of anxiety, then repeating them and gradually changing situations to be little more anxious and repeating them until you are fine and can again move forward.
I'm not native English speaker so sorry for typos and weird sentence structures!
ninjola
Name: Nikola
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: True Victory is Victory Over Oneself

Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:44 pm

About me

Hey guys what's up my name is Nik, I'm 25 and live in the UK, and I discovered KYIL the other day from reddit. I've always been insecure about underperforming with regards to getting girls even though I've been told by many I'm a handsome guy and such.

Dating experience

I've only slept with one girl so far, my ex-gf whom I met through cold approach on a night out when I was at uni during my freshman year. We actually stayed together for 4 years and parted ways at the beginning of the pandemic, amicably, we still keep in touch and are good friends and have been supporting eachother during these shitty times. Nevertheless I'm not gonna deny I'm a bit bummed out since we've broken up she's already had another whole 9 month relationship and shagged 2 other guys while I've not even kissed a girl for the last year lmao. Not to mention my 16 year old brother back home has slept with more girls than me at 25 LOL

I've been using tinder for the last year and even though I get plenty of matches and my profile is decent with some very good pictures, my text game absolutely sucks ass and I haven't managed to get anyone out on a single date yet. I've had 4 diff girls agree to dates/give me their number only to later flake. I'm now determined to get this tinder thing down and get some fucking pussy or I'll fucking die trying I swear to god. During the pandemic also it's been difficult to make friends since I had just moved to a new city at the beginning of it, but now I've started establishing a decent social circle through training and have guys to go on nights out with. Even better I just learned recently some of them are also really into cold approach.

Outside of girls

Outside of dating, I'm a full stack software engineer and I'm obsessed with MMA and martial arts in general, having done a bunch of them for about 12 years straight, with my main focus being on brazilian jiu jitsu which I've been doing for about 2 years and regularly compete in. I'm in very good shape and a naturally lean guy at 145lbs, 5 7.

Goals

Short term goal:
- Get laid at least once by the end of this year - not a super ambitious goal but one I think is definitely achievable and would make me feel like this year was not wasted

Six month goals:
- Not interested in any relationships right now, I want to get loads of experience with different girls
- Get at least 3 fuckbuddies
- Sleep with at least 10 different girls

Long term:
- Have a threesome
- Sleep with at least 25 girls in 2022

I, Nik, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.
Spider Jerusalem
Name: Spider
Goal: Get Big. Get Dangerous.
Motto: YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:11 am

"I, Spider, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously."

Hey folks I'm Spider. Been on here before, but came off due to various family issues and struggles with mental health. Now I'm in a better place mentally, I've decided to come back and try to Kill my Inner Loser.

My main goals are:

1. Bulk up
2. Get a Career

I do have a few sub-goals in mind but for now, I'm wanting to keep it simple as to not overcomplicate things and lose focus. I shall write about these sub-goals in due course.

Originally, my main goal was to get laid, but after some contemplation and trial and error, I have realised that focusing on that means everything else in my life e.g. career and bulking up gets automatically put on hold (not good). Getting laid will become a focus once I have my shit together in other areas of my life - this will make this goal considerably easier as I will be a more attractive prospect.

I have definitely also been suffering from Tinder Burnout and could do with a much needed break. It's a bit of a dumpster fire on there lately!

To ensure accountability:

- I have posted an Avatar photo for accountability.

- I will look to start a progress log and post on here once a day going forward.

- I shall look to post on other member's progress logs to encourage and help people along.

Looking forward to getting back into it! :arrow_up:

Kind Regards,

Spider
daalor
Goal: improve style/confiden

Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:17 am

'Sup ya'll, I'm Daalor and I'm looking to upgrade my wardrobe and general appearance. Any advice and honest feedback would be appreciated.

"I, Daalor, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously."
Rust
Goal: Start business
Motto: Don’t seek advice

Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:09 pm

Hey, I am Rust and Im commited to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Most of my time is determined towards coding and strength training. If you live in Oslo and want to grab a beer or want a wingman for cold approach, just hit me up.

Goals:
1. Finishing coding my app before christmas and starting a business.
2. Deadlift 220 kg (210 kg current), BP 123 kg (119 kg current) and squat 145 kg (143 current). All before 2022
3. One lay from cold approach before 2022. Starting GLL approach anixiety program this week.
chad_chaddington
Name: charlie
Goal: get laid
Motto: i love bad bitches thats my fuckin problem

Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:18 pm

I, chad_chaddington, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

26, male
- lay count ~ 40
- never been in a serious relationship
- about to join the navy
- masters in physics

goals
- have 3 hot fwb
- eliminate approach anxiety
Manny
Name: Manpreet
Goal: Find a job

Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:48 am

Hey guys, I'm Manpreet. My goals are to get a job so I can move out from my parent's place and to lose my virginity.

I, Manpreet, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.
iceneon
Name: Tony
Motto: Just do it

Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:46 am

I, Tony, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

My goal is to complete the AAP.
Lovah
Goal: Get control
Motto: Amor Fati

Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:47 pm

I, Lovah, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I want to get more control over my life to then be able to work towards grander goals. First goal that I have is to improve my fitness and health. Then I want to make money, ideally with my own business in the future. Already have some good ideas though I need some start up capital which I am going to get through jobs.
Old-school-boy
Name: Diego
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Reality is the master of all of us

Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:13 pm

Sup, guys.

About me:
  • raised in Latam
  • college student
My goals:
  • build up a strong as fuck confidence
  • get laid at least once every two weeks
  • stop being such a god damn shy person
I, Diego, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously
Frankdw2
Name: Frank

Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:51 pm

I, Frank, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Here to just learn and to grow my social skills and stop letting my introversion define myself
Hegemon

Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:54 pm

Hey guys,

I'm 27 and have been stuck in depression and been very isolated for almost 10 years due to a lot of shit that happened during my childhood and in school. I've mostly worked through all of that by now so I'm looking to finally improve myself and my life.

My goals:

:arrow: Getting ripped and healthier

:arrow: Learning to dress better

:arrow: Getting laid at least once a month

:arrow: Becoming a more interesting person in general

I, Hegemon, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.