READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

Once you've posted/replied & introduced yourself in here, you'll be able to post in all the other sections of the forum.
whiteknite321
Goal: ....

Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:03 am

I, whiteknite321, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

19 years old and living near Washington DC. Lots of potential in this area.
My overall goal is to have girls available to hit up whenever I want.
I want to focus on approaching, but I'll use tinder also
Current short term goals
- Achieve ottermode physique (close, but not quite there yet)
- Maintain at least 1/2/3/4 strength while at 10%bf
- Get laid within the next month
- Bang a black girl
Monkeyfireking
Name: Sam
Goal: Cover my priorities
Motto: There's a savage beast within

Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:34 am

I, Sam, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

This year...
I want to crush my classes and develop a plan for what I will do after college.
I want to sustain a diet, training, and sleep schedule that allows me to get and stay lean and aesthetic whilst having good energy, mood, and health.
I want to develop close and genuine relationships with guys and girls. I have isolated myself from people in the past and worked on myself, especially last year, and its not a good feeling going through life alone.
I want to lose my virginity to someone I am attracted to.
NotChicken
Goal: Beat AA

Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:49 am

I, NotChicken, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

From Australia. Found this community through GLL and found GLL from watching Derek from MPMD on youtube. Always had confidence issues growing up and sometimes get mild anxiety when out in public alone. Only last year have I been pushing myself to take action after lurking through PUA communities/channels for a year or so. Only been on a few dates with a couple girls met through cold approaching, which led to nothing.

This year goals:
- Complete the AA program on GLL
- Go on first dates with 10 different girls (5 from cold approach, 5 from online)
- Develop social confidence, get out of my shell, get rid of social anxiety, stop fearing of being judged
- Graduate, leave state to work for graduate job and move out of parents house
Last edited by NotChicken on Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pluto
Goal: Lose fat
Motto: Push It Past The Limit

Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:16 am

I, Pluto, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

29 y/o, USA. 4 lays at the time of writing.

I’ll share my full story in another post but the truth is I am not too unfamiliar with forums like these dedicated to getting laid and improving yourself with women. I wasted a good bit of my twenties on these sorts of forums but after lurking, saw something different here. I was on the GLL forum many many years ago but didn’t make good use of the golden info I had in front of me then. What I did was mentally masturbate a lot and even wrote some fictional tales about getting laid, yeah, its humiliating to admit but I want to come clean and I want this time to be different.

I looked back at the guys on the Good Looking Loser forum who took it all seriously and improved themselves, to think that it could have been me if my head was in a better place then. We will see what comes of this but it is a different me.

The way I see it, this can be the community where I do get to share my positive change in life. If not, then this becomes like other pickup communities I have been a part of where guys are out for an argument, I argue back, and then I get banned for being disruptive. So far, upon lurking, I have found this community to be quite supportive and positive for men trying to chase their goals and I have seen a few success stories so I thought it worthwhile to give it a go and join.

Right now, I am in a tough family situation and back home for a bit so my focus is on losing fat and weight. When I do return to the city in a month or so, I am going to slowly focus more on getting back into the dating game.

This is kind of my last go at an internet community for self-improvement so I do want it to work out.

Here are my goals and what I would like to improve about myself.

1. Cut down to 170 lbs. Currently at 196 lbs and gained this weight due to work stress.

2. Make at least $500 from online income someway and somehow, hoping affiliate marketing through my blog.

3. Get a lay from nightgame cold approach.

4. Get a lay from daygame cold approach.

5. Sleep with at least 20 different women this year (goal is to eventually get to 200).

6. Fix my ED and anxiety I get when I have a woman nude alone with me in bed.

Also as it relates to women, my one final goal.

Get good at approaching and closing women who are my "type".

I have a lot of limiting beliefs about women who are my "type" and often feel that it is ultimately me being my own worst enemy. I want to get out of my own head and approach a lot of women who are my "type" instead of living in my own head and stereotyping them as a group.

Long ways to go guys but I feel that I have a good community around me.
7/20/22

Weight = 183 somewhat regularly

Number of lays in 2022 = 22
Playboy Goals
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Live your life as if it's a dream

Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:48 am

Hey all,

I have been a follower of Andy's youtube channel for a while and know this is a part of my life that I need to conquer. I am a soccer fan and love playing as much as possible. Divorced father having only slept with one woman so a lot of experience to gain.

My goals for 2022:
- get 10 lays
- become confident approaching women
- replace my job with freelance copywriting
- gain 20 pounds of muscle (currently 158 lbs)
-get comfortable going out alone
- build a network of friends in my city (currently moved back home to a growing city)
- learn and play chess regularly
BlazinX
Goal: Shredded
Motto: Average is not enough

Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:31 am

I, BlazinX (Marius), commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Like most guys on here, I came from my first relationship which lasted about 6mths, I'm 27 now and I dumped her because of the crazy shit behaviour I let her undo on me. Way to passive in the relationship and hence blame myself. (Will make another Story) I felt lost for a awhile and I found Andy's reddit thread after searching for ways to up your Tinder game. I have had little success on tinder, few likes but have made the most out of them leading to dates.

Looking to meet like minded guys and people to help me crush my goals. I think getting on here rather than smashing the video games was the right decision and I look to read, improve and ask questions.

Here are my goals and what I would like to improve about myself.

Short Terms Goals
- Up my photography game and photo editing skills!
- Perfect my gym routine
- Read 1 book a month (Progress)
- Be consistent with my diet
- Approach high quality women and get numbers/dates which lead to lays
- Have a better dating profile

Long Term Goals
- Obtain my Dream Physique (Look at close to Ryan Terry as genetically possible)
- Kill it at my work (Reach a senior position)
- Get lays on demand (Be like Andy)
- Build a fucking awesome group of lifelong friends to crush goals with
oopswrongtimeline
Goal: Get laid lol

Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:18 pm

I, oopswrongtimeline, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Goals:
- Lose fat & gain muscle
- Improve social skills
- Gain self-confidence
- Improve physical appearance
Robert-oh
Name: rob
Goal: Move out / Get laid

Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:48 pm

UK

Goals: Move out, earn more money, Beat social/approach anxiety, Get laid, Get strong.

I, Rob, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.
RussianSlimGuy
Name: Dim
Goal: Have ONS
Motto: Embrace Every Moment

Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:51 pm

I, Dmitriy / RussianSlimGuy, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Hello everyone on here.

I am Dmitriy, currently living in Moscow, Russia.
About me:
- 25 years old
- Height 169cm (5.5ft).
- Got some sex experience (been with 11 girls atm), but almost all of it in the last 6 months. Previously been in 2 relationships.
- Working remote as Software Engineer

Found KYIL site 1 year ago and followed Andy's dating advice for about a month. This got me into photography, better profile photos and ultimately to a couple of dates and 1 lay from Tinder. Then I got complacent and switched attention back to my then-girlfriend.

3 months ago I broke up and dedicated myself fully to self-improvement, started listening to podcasts and re-reading articles here.
What I accomplished in these 3 months:
- Started 365 project with photography (68 day atm)- almost entirely based on Andy's project, with the additional min. requirement of writing something about the result.
- Started doing daily/weekly/monthly reviews (by myself).
- Got 2 unique lays/girls from Tinder, 1 of them is current FWB
- Applied Slight Edge principles, started paying attention to "small choices" and established a list of daily tasks (reading books, tinder, journal, etc...), some of which I follow for about 60 days already.
- Going to gym 3 times a week - 3 months reliably (Previously I could skip some days and wasn't as motivated)
Created a clearly-defined workout program. Kept track of my weight & bodyfat. Counted calories/proteins and stuck to a diet plan.

My short term / 2022 year goals:
- Get to 10% bodyfat (currently about 12%). After that bulk myself to 70kg (estimated after current cutting ~61kg) while progressing weights and keeping below 15% BF.
- 30 lays (new different girls) (1 atm)
- Start and finish AA program
- Be able to start talking with strangers and make acquaintances/friends (MUST for travelling)
- Get 5 lays from cold approach.
- Have 3 established FWB simultaneously.
- Fix my health problems - most pressing one is digestive disorder (may be related to next point).
- Do everything I can to fix problems with my face - I have chronic acne from about 19yo. I cannot set more specific goal for this because I don't know if it can be done (tried many things already for 2 years). But I will try everything I can.
- Finish my 365 project. Find a way to monetise and earn something from the experience I get from it.
- Live in 2 other countries for a month each
- Deadlift 100kg (75kg atm)

My long-term (5y) goals:
- Have sex with 200 girls
- 5000$/mo passive or self-employed income
- Live in 10 other countries for a month each, choose one of them and move there.
- Deadlift 150kg
2023 GOALS
Focus:
1. Gratitude / Love / Peace / Improving Self-Image
2. Honesty / Integrity
3. Business / Improving lives of people

Specific:
- Sex with 10 new girls I like (9/10)
- Vasectomy - done
- Own sexual side & desires / remove sexual shame
- Gym / Diet - prep for bulk, 61kg / 11%bf

Main - Events / Progress Log (last)
Daily Review Log
Blog (Mindset & Self-Improvement)
Johny B
Name: Johny

Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:00 pm

Hey all, Johny here
I, Johny, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I’m 27
I live in Southern California

I’ve been in two long term relationships, one that ended a year ago.
My goal is to explore more casual relationships this year since I haven’t really had that before.
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:10 pm

@Johny B yo dude, a profile pic of yourself is required to post on here (can be cropped or blurred)

please rectify or i have to ban your account
Johny B
Name: Johny

Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:26 pm

Updated, I thought I had done it when I signed up but it looks like it didn’t go through the first time.
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:54 pm

@Johny B all good man

I restored your first thread. Deleted it just as a precaution cause sometimes guys go make a ton of posts and have no intention of following this rule
ninjaboynaru
Goal: Sexual Abundance
Motto: The Only Way Out Is Through

Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:11 am

I, ninja, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously

24, from the U.S East Coast

I want to cast away my old, timid, loner self and transform into an embodiment of ideal masculine values, among which are boldness, confidence, decisiveness, sexual abundance, and skill with women.

My Goals Over The Next 6 Months:
1. Advance in my career as a Software Engineer
2. Attain a more toned and muscular body composition
3. Conquer my approach anxiety
Niriro
Name: Nic
Goal: Kill social discomfort
Motto: Better every day

Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:33 am

I, Nic, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

24, from the midwest USA.

I'm here to because I'm sick and tired of missing the girl due to my own hesitation. I'm a skinny twig mf that's shy, afraid of taking to women, and self conscious with regard to my looks and stress-induced ticks that come with Turret's Syndrome. I'm currently in law school, and kicking ass in it - education/intellect is really the only area I have any confidence. Dated one girl seriously in my life, slept with approximately 10. I work in cannabis and would like to an ancillary goal in me being here is to get the motivation/confidence to start a company in that industry.

6 Month Goals:
#1 - Sleep with 3 women
#2 - Tone my skinny-ass body
#3 - Develop some level of comfort in flirting w/strangers

(profile pic should be up like 15min after this post)