READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

Once you've posted/replied & introduced yourself in here, you'll be able to post in all the other sections of the forum.
Upstart
Name: Ken
Goal: BEAT AA
Motto: Surpass one's self.

Thu May 19, 2022 4:30 pm

I, Ken, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously."

Goals:
- Get Laid at least ONCE before year's end
- BEAT the AA Program
- Fully unlock my sexual self.
- Unlock my full Masculinity
- Go outside every single day.
- Make the MOST of the new town I'm in.
- Become the best damn comic creator I can be.

I've been into this stuff since I was 20 y/o. I've watched all the RSD vids, pickup vids, read every Red Pill article, book, and program, and done a ton of inner work, but in comparison to all that, my time spent going out and approaching over the past 6 years is negligible.

So far, I've had three dates TOTAL. 3 different girls. I kissed the second girl. Almost fucked the 3rd. The 2nd and 3rd dates were more than 3 years apart. Until age 23, I was only obsessed with improving my art and storytelling ability.

I've always waited for the magical 2+ year period when I would finally get my sex life handled, and NOW is that time.

- I've moved out from my parents place.
- I live in a college town (San Marcos, TX)
- I live within minutes of all the bars and clubs downtown
- Rent is cheap.
- I can make beating AA a Priority.

Getting better at drawing is relatively easy. But I've been using that as an excuse to avoid this dimension of my life for too long. I can no longer progress in my art unless I beat my fears. I am a man FIRST, an artist second.

Glad this forum exists!
Last edited by Upstart on Sun May 22, 2022 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Che2022
Name: Jon
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Keeping pushing bros

Fri May 20, 2022 5:07 am

Hi my name is Jon
25 years of age feel like my 20’s are slipping away, so for the last couple 2 or 3 months I have gone up to a girl introduce myself, gave them a compliment, and asked for their number.

Whenever I go out with these girls my communication skills are bad, and I want to improve on that. Currently working as a cashier have a severe stutter problem, and I tend to talk with a lot of attractive girls during work hours when the opportunity presents itself. Still find myself not satisfied with my progress, and I want to talk with the flow of the conversation without overthinking things.

My current goal is to sleep with 50 girls got lucky with a handful of these girls, but the term meaning less sex comes to play here. I want to be successful and start my own business, so having the basic communication skills where I never have to get nervous talking to attractive woman, have sweaty palms in a interview, or present my ideas to others would help me in my journey.
Sinnaj
Goal: Get laid more often

Sat May 21, 2022 11:13 am

I, Sinnaj, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Hello everyone!

My goals are:
- get laid more often
- build my own business
Bman
Name: Brandon
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Pursue Purpose

Sat May 21, 2022 11:50 am

I, Brandon, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Snapshot of my life currently:
- Working on launching an education startup; a new online university
- Recently divorced; it was amicable and we still respect one another, just wanted different things in life,
- Moved to Austin, TX to get closer to startup scene and bigger city
- 168 lbs, 10% BF, 395 squat, 325 deadlift, 250 bench press
- I lead a men's group of 6 guys who keep each other accountable, mentally resilient, and contribute to our community
- Have a podcast interviewing social entrepreneurs and thinkers solving global challenges
- Into photography, podcasting, weightlifting, personal development, reading... and of course getting laid.

I came to KYIL because I want to improve my sex life after my divorce. The marriage was a good part of my life, but I don't think monogamy was for me. I've come to realize I do want multiple partners, and to make up for my lack of skills in high school/ college and just not focusing on sex. I am actually a really sexual guy, I just never allowed myself the time to focus on it. I spent some time in the Red Pill, but never really vibed fully with it's mentality. It helped a lot with getting me away from being a nice guy and being friend zoned. But I was immediately attracted to KYIL after seeing how much Andy focuses on honesty. That really resonated with me.

I'm a very goal orientated person and believe in chasing goals in every area of my life. For now, I will list just the ones related to sex and relationships, and then expand to my others in the progress section of this forum.

Goals:
- Complete AA program (Progress: On day 7)
- Sex with 100+ women (Progress: 5/100)
- 3 FWB on rotation (Progress: 0/3)
- 2-3 supportive guy friends in Austin (Progress: 0/3)
- Improve sexual experience exploring new things

I have already started the AA program and it has been helpful so far. Additionally, I have already made profiles on the apps and had 3 dates and one lay so far.

I hope to share new perspectives from the experiments I run from Andy's teachings, help other guys, and get support for my own journey.
Public Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1397
Year 1: viewtopic.php?p=49033#p49033
Year 2: viewtopic.php?p=66924#p66924

"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee
fabio_savioli
Name: Fabio
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: More Action, Less Glamour

Mon May 23, 2022 1:51 am

Hey, I'm Fabio

I'm a brazilian graphic designer, age 23. I used to have a pretty shitty "I was born a loser and will always will be a loser" mentality. So naturally, reaching my goals was never a thing to me. But eventually I started searchung to PUA, Redpill stuff on YouTube, but never actually got shit done. Around August of last year I cam across Andy's YouTube channel and really liked his take on reaching your goals and getting laid with honesty. That inspired me on taking action, since then, I've had some pretty good achievements: I've started talking to girls on a regular basis, started trainning Marcial Arts (something i've always wanted, but never actually did) and pretty much paying the debths I had with myself and I'm verry thankfull to Andy for it. So now, I'm here at this forum to take thing to tyhe next level and finally talk to other people that are also into thowse stuff to.

That beeing said:

I, Fábio Savioli, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Those goals beeing:

Sex/Dating:
- Losing my virginity in 2022.
- Getting laid with honesty
- Start on BDSM

Fitness/Sports:
- Reaching the same weight (99kg) I was when fat, but now with mucles instead.
- Get to the 8th level on Kung Fu Wing Tsun (currently on the 3rd)
- Learn how to ride a bike

Money/Career:
- Learn how to invest my money so I don't depend on the goverment to my retiredment
- Publish a Horror Book
- Create a YouTube Channel
bigblogfish123
Name: xdasd
Goal: xdasdasd
Motto: kik

Mon May 23, 2022 3:01 pm

i want to improve my looks, get more muscular, make more money. but main reason im on this forum is to so i can adopt a healthier mindset towards women.

I, Ben, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously
Last edited by bigblogfish123 on Mon May 23, 2022 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigblogfish123
Name: xdasd
Goal: xdasdasd
Motto: kik

Mon May 23, 2022 3:04 pm

i want to improve my looks, get more muscular, make more money. but main reason im on this forum is to so i can adopt a healthier mindset towards women.

I, Ben, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously
Rene
Name: Rene
Goal: Get rich (25k/month)
Motto: It is always time to take action

Tue May 24, 2022 1:01 pm

Hi, I'm Rene.

I, Rene, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

In the last 4 months I had 15 lays, a threesome and a bunch of other cool shit

I used to be fucking miserable. I was always full of drive and ambitions, but I felt unable to actually achieve any of it. Horrible combination. After seriously contemplating suicide in late 2020 I made a pact with myself. I decided to go all fucking in on improving my life for one more year before I am allowed to even think about ending my life. If this year is over and life still sucks, then I would be allowed to think about it again, but not before I actually tried for an entire year.

In this year I learned how to code, started my own IT-company with friends and made big fucking plans for my future. Life got awesome very quickly. About 3 months after the pact the idea of suicide already seemed absurd because life was so exciting.

In early 2022 I joined Andys coaching group and my sex life changed instantly. (From two lays in total and a 4+ year dry spell to getting laid multiple times per week).

My goals for this year are:
- Build an online information business with 10k+ in passive income
- Build a tinder profile that gets me about 100+ matches per week (already about 30 - 40% there)
- Work on my social freedom (do the AA program and the going out alone program)
- Continue coaching dudes and get so good at it, that my clients are happy to pay 5 figures for it
2022 Goals/stats:

- 10k/month passive income
- Lots of lays (15 so far)
- A couple of threesomes (1 so far)
- A foursome (0 so far)

If you have questions about getting laid on tinder, retention or sex/bdsm feel free to ask
mostdope
Goal: Build Muscle

Tue May 24, 2022 10:59 pm

I, mostdope, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I'm here to get stronger, improve my self control, reject cheap forms of entertainment and instant gratification, and find more success with women and with the first steps of my career.

lets get some shit done.
trevorgoer
Name: Hari
Goal: Get laid

Fri May 27, 2022 1:49 am

Goals:
- I want to have sex at least once a week with a girl(s) I'm genuinely attracted to
- I want to have 1-5 friends with benefits
- I want to build lean muscle, drop down to 72kg and < 10% body face
- I want to have a threesome

I, Harry, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.
TKO
Goal: Get laid!

Sun May 29, 2022 1:18 pm

Hi!

I, TKO, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I want to commit to make the best possible version of my Tinder profile (I prefer to take over challenges 1 by 1) ;)
Last edited by TKO on Sun May 29, 2022 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Sun May 29, 2022 2:19 pm

@TKO yo mate, here's the sentence you need in your intro if you don't want your account banned in 3 days:

"I, [your name], commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously."
TKO
Goal: Get laid!

Sun May 29, 2022 2:29 pm

Thanks, Ive edit it.
Midwestguy
Goal: Have sex with hot women
Motto: Just keep trying

Mon May 30, 2022 7:48 pm

Hi, I'm Midwestguy.

I, Midwestguy, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously

My goal is to have sex with at least 5 HOTT women this year. I seem to have mild success with women who are average looking/below average looking (which is better than nothing), but I want to start having sex with women who I am actually attracted to. I will try online dating, daygame, and nightgame. I live in Nebraska, USA. Looking to see if there is anyone in the nearby area with similar goals
LostAndFound
Goal: Figure out Life.
Motto: Stop Thinking, Start Doing.

Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:10 am

I, Leon, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

My goals being, at the time of posting this message:
- Fix my sleep schedule
- Change my job situation
- Drop to 15% Bodyfat
- Lose my virginity