READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

Once you've posted/replied & introduced yourself in here, you'll be able to post in all the other sections of the forum.
almogaver
Goal: Get Laid

Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:20 am

Yes, hello.

I, Almogàver, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

30 from Barcelona, currently living in Warsaw, Poland. As I start my last year in this great country, my main goal is to fuck as many Polish girls as I can while I am here.

Goals:
- Get laid
- Get laid a lot
- Get laid more
- Get laid so much I even forget how to masturbate
- And get laid even a bit more

Since I don't enjoy much clubs and I don't have a lot of free time, for now I will focus mainly on online dating. I have been using online dating before, and though I had several lays from it, I did not really take it seriously and my pictures were quite bad. Hoping you guys can help me become more efficient in the process, and that I can help some of you later.

See you guys around
MLetho
Name: Marek
Goal: Get Laid a lot
Motto: per aspera ad astra

Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:05 pm

I, Marek, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.
I came from Poland and i am 23 years old

Goals
Get Laid over 100 times
Be the best version of myself
Deal with depression and negative thoughts
Earn over 100.000 PLN (polish currency) yearly
Ivan
Name: Ivan
Goal: Be more Honest
Motto: Howard Roark Laughed

Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:30 pm

I, Ivan, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

About me:
- 18 year old living in Mexico City.
- Went from virgin with one kiss to 2 lays and 25+ hookups in half a year (During quarentine too).
- Went from skinny to fat to decent build.
- Got my heart broken when I was 14, looking back at it its silly but I got seriously depressed for a year, I cried every night. Then, through my own reasoning I turned into nihilism and eventually positive nihilism (since nothing matters you can do whatever you want and thats a good thing) but honestly I was an asshole, and I wasn't even a good one at that becuase I still cared about others opinions so I tried to act cool. Later, I discovered Jordan Peterson and the Stoics, and I learned about discipline and giving my life meaning. I started working on personal projects like my writing and I became a person with stronger values and ideals. After this my friends and people around me finally started to respect me. However not everyone since I was also acting like a clown to get people to like me, the fact that my parent's got divorced while this happened didn't help much either. When quarentine started, I studied Jordan Peterson again, but instead of looking at his vs. Feminists compilations I went further into values. I also got into TRP thanks to a friend, and I also got into Ayn Rand and her philosophy of objectivism. I developed stronger values and ideals. I no longer felt the need to make people laugh or be liked by others (learning about Mental Point of Origin really helped me with this too). I started taking my life into my own hands and doing cold approaches and trying to talk to people and make friends. I learned how to do this form TUSK, a semiPUA from youtube, who is actually quite good because he has direct game, however it still involves sticking to a script. All the stuff I read from PUAs and TRP, was usefull and helpful and it did get me to get laid however it was a bit of a performance and I acted the way I thought I should act rather than the way I really wanted to act. Not that I didn't get many valuable lessons tho. Finally I stumbled into Andy and learned about honesty, and about being in the same team with others. I am now trying to implement everything I've learned throughout the years with a more honest mindset, and so far I am reall enjoying it.

Goals & Plans:

+Health/Gym:
- Reach 75kgs of muslce. Started my lean bulk at 62, currently at 65 after two months and a bit. Keep tracking my weight every morning. ReTrack my calories if I start losing weight, else keep eating what I'm eating.
- Consistently go to the gym 3 times a week, aim for 4. So far I've been consistent with hitting all my workouts, changing fromm PPL 6x/Week to FullBody 3/4x/Week
helped. Continue going to the gym 3/4x/week. Always go at the same time, either 4pm or 8pm.

+Girls:
- Get one FWB. By-product of approaching girls, taking them on dates, and being honest.
- Have sex in my city. Same as above.
- Be myself with girls, do and say what I feel and think. Usually I'm good at this, but if there is something that I'm overthinking, instantly say it.

+Friends:
- Make more friends. The two ways I will make more friends will be by meeting new people in new events. And by "cold approaching" dudes that look cool and telling them hey, I'm trying to make new friends and you look cool, and see what happens.
- Be more attentive about my friends. For a long thime I hadn't done this for two reasons, a) I felt I was only talking to them to get invited to things, or b) when I wanted to talk to them just to tell them something I thought they would think it was just to make plans. However recently I gave myself permission to talk to my friends whenever I want to rather than worrying about what they may think. This does end up creating more plans to be which is convenient, but I feel comofrtable knowing this is not the reason why I do it.
- Invite my friends to cool stuff. I need to create cool plans, or be invited to cool plans and then invite other friends to them.
- Go to more parties. I think this will naturally be a result of making new friends and being more attentive of my friends. Also I should start asking my friends what are their plans this Friday/Weekend, and then either honestly ask them if I could go, or if they are not doing anything try to make a new plan with them.

+Girls+Friends:
- Go out with friends or girls 2/week. Text and invite girls and friends.
- Alternatively go out by myself or with my brother and do approaches. Self Explanatory.

+Buisness/Money:

- Keep working on my self improvement channel with my brother. Self explanatory. One hour every other day at least.
- Get coaching clients from my self improvement channel with my brother. By-product of above.
- Start another buisness with my brother. Something which more immediatly makes us money. One hour every other day. Alternate one day of Ubermensch Bros and one day of new buisness.
- Make $400 usd/month. By product of the above. I want to complete this before the end of 2021.

+Values/Ideals:
- Be more honest.
- Do and say what I want most of the time.
- Feel proud about what I think and therefore do and say.
- If something is scary, or if I start overthinking something, instantly do it.

+Art:
- Write one hour per day.
- Post a set of three pics once per week.
- Take my camera out twice per month.

Edit:
Probably the main reason why I liked Andy and his writings so much is becaue he advocates two things which I tought were great, one which I hadn't really thought about, and one which I had really apprecieated once but lost in my journey. I'm glad I found it back. The one thing I didn't know about what the team mentality. It's you and me rather than you vs. me. I have been applying this to most of my relationships and while maybe I haven't seen the most massive external results, internally I feel way better with myself and with how I've been treating others. The thing I knew about but lost in my journey was honesty. Andy encourages honesty and I returned to practicing it and I can totally feel how this has a great impact in my mood, in the way I behave, in the way I treat others, and in the pride I feel about my thoughts, actions, and words.

Edit# 2:
I'm moving my progress to my progress log under the Progress Logs tab.
I'm Making big changes to my goals and my plans.
Last edited by Ivan on Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:53 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Wolfmoon
Name: Michael
Goal: Get laid offline
Motto: More you hold back, the more anxious you get

Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:49 am

Goal this year: Get laid offline
Wanna achieve: Same thing as goal

I, Wolfmoon, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Thank you.
Current Tinder Laid: 9
Comfortable-shock
Name: Monty
Goal: Get laid
Motto: 1% better everyday

Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:15 am

I,Monty, commit to working on my goals and take myself seriously.

My goals
1.) Be as jacked as GSP by 2022, August.
2.) Fuck at least 20 different girls a year. I'm starting with 5 girls this year.
3.) Have more than 2 businesses and 2 passive income sources by 2023,Jan
4.) Get out of the rat race, by 2022,Aug.
5.) Travel to Tanzania and live as a hunter gatherer for a month,by 2023,Aug

I have attached a picture of myself for credibility. I'm on the right.
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:52 am

@Comfortable-shock hey man, the picture needs to be in your profile pic to post here, as per our rules
BenjaminButton
Motto: Everything in life is a numbers game.

Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:05 pm

I, BenjaminButton, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I am going to extend on my goals in a weekly log I'm going to keep here,
but in short, these are my goals for the next 3 months (until 2022).

1. WORK

Securing my promotion,
having 3-5 projects running up for awards.

2. DATING

Current laycount: 15.
Lay goals to reach 25 by end of 2021.

3. EXERCISE

Going to the gym at least 3 times a week,
starting a stable workout routine.

4. FASHION

Continuing my fashion upgrade towards Berlin/Swedish 'Designer'.
Having bought fitting and fashionable accessories (rings, necklace),
extended my footwear (to include

5. EXPLORATION

Go on at least one holiday/exploration a month,
with a 2-3 week interrail/trip in October.

6. PASSION

Finishing my current passion project. Which is: getting myself a self-thought education in movie directors and their style.
Finishing watching and analyzing 10 directors.
AmericanAndy
Goal: Relationship,Threesomes

Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:48 am

I, James _____, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously."

My goals are to have a long term meaningful relationship with an attractive woman. Getting laid consistently would help too.

Another goal is getting lean and building muscle. So far I have dropped 35 lbs since January 2021. I already have a coach for that.
Flystyle
Name: Fly
Motto: Keep Going

Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:19 am

I, Flystyle _____, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously."

My goals are to get laid consistently

Another goal is getting lean and building muscle
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:02 am

@Flystyle

Profile pics are mandatory here, you need to correct within 3 days or I have to ban the account
gugrusaurus
Goal: Lose fat
Motto: It gets easier

Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:30 pm

I, gugrusaurus, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I am 28 years old. Goals for this year:

1) Get visible abs(13% BF atm)
2) Gain 8 kg of muscle
3) Lay 6 women
jlovat04
Name: Joshua
Goal: Better myself

Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:02 pm

I, Joshua, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

So some info about me. A few years ago I thought I had hit my lowest point in life. Constant drinking and finding out I was bipolar at the age of 30. Trying to come to terms with that. I was relieved but also afraid. I started therapy about two years ago and i have been going consistently. It has helped immensely but I still have a long ways to go. In 2020 I let myself go. I hit my heaviest weight ever in my life. I hit 260 lbs and I am 5' 6". So you can imagine how fat I was. I was also smoking weed on a daily basis. The weight gain was partially due to medications but also because I did not care about myself.

At the start of this year I started to do better. Was losing weight and hit 220lbs but also gained weight back to 230lbs and today as I write this I am back down to 220lbs. Started to go back to the gym at minimum three days a week. Also developed a nasty habit of visiting cam sites. Also because I am bipolar I had an episode this year around the same time. I wasted tons of money on these sites. I am ashamed of it but I have also accepted that I fucked up and I can get that money back. I don't hate myself for it which was really hard for me to do. The part that messed me up the most was I kind of got emotionally involved with a girl on these sites. Talked to her daily for 6 months and got really attached and recently we stopped talking. Luckily I did not spend much on her because she never charged me outside of the website.

I don't know how I ended up here. Desperation I guess combined with loneliness. I went downhill when I broke up with my gf of 6 years in 2017. Also unmedicated bipolar was just a recipe for nothing good. This last person I met really gave me a reality check that I need to get my shit together. I am frustrated that I allowed myself to get into this knowing it was not smart. I hope this is not too much for an introduction but I am really serious about getting my shit together. I have not been laid in 4 years. Had tons of opportunities to but anxiety would always get the best of me.

Goals
-Lose weight (Hoping to lose another 15-20 lbs before the year is over)
- Be more accepting and kind to myself and stop the negativity
- Read You Can't Afford the Luxury of a Negative Thought
- Improve my fashion
- Get laid at least once before the year is over
CovertCasanova
Goal: Get Laid More
Motto: Power is afforded to the party with abundance

Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:09 pm

I, CovertCasanova, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

20 from Aus.
5 lays at the time of writing, 1 steady plate, 100+ hookups (Make out or more)

Main focus is my career and side business, however, on this page will be focused on plate spinning. Have decided to get back into cold approach due to recently losing another plate (only 1 remains) and clubs - my bread and butter - are currently closed... Therefore returning to the hardest form of game for results.

I find it easiest; night game at clubs or day game cold approaching being aggressive with my 'sets' (think Chris from GLL's style) I understand that due to this my 'maybe girls' flake quicker. However, I've had too many problems with girls who aren't completely submissive in the past (LTRs and Plates) BC our personalities clash, therefore, is my method of screening... Also this frame is me at my best.

Goals (August 2021):
-Approach aggressive [Constant]
-Build a 3 plate rotation with 1 prospect plate to replace least fav plate [Long term]
-3 more lays in 2021 despite full lockdown [Medium term]
-10 cold approaches/day for a week before new year [Medium term]
-10 cold approaches/day for one day before 1st Oct [Short term]
-1 number from cold approach by 5th Sep [Ultra Short term]

Previous Cold Approach Stats:
-22 approaches
-5 x asked for number
-3 x received number
-1 x date
-1 x lay
Current:
-1 plate
-5 lays; 1 cold approach, 3 night game, 1 social circle

Goals (August 2021):
-Build a 3 plate rotation with 1 prospect [Long term]
-3 more lays in 2021 despite full lockdown [Medium term]
-10 cold approaches/day for a week before new year [Medium term]
-10 cold approaches/day for one day before 1st Oct [Short term]
-1 date from cold approach by the 26th Sep [Short term]
-Approach aggressive [Constant]
-AA Day 3 [61/73]
Lema
Goal: Get laid, get ripped.
Motto: wish I was gay

Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:07 am

I, Lema, am commited to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.
I've being dieting and started doing calisthenics, want to get lean and see if my fucking abs do actually exist, that would be the first time.
I want to have better results on dating apps, meaning more matches and with hotter girls( tired of being fatty/single older mom's magnet).
Want to eventually buy a DSLR and take some cools pics of me and with girls( I'm also into BDSM and just started taking some pics with a girl for fun and BDSM apps).

I AM TO GET BACK TO WORK CUZ I'M BROKE NOW.

Glad to be here folks, let's go.
IronStep

Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:02 pm

Hey guys,
I, IronStep, am commited to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I'm 26 y.o. from Italy, and I'm on this forum to improve myself and getting laid more often than now.

Let's rock guys!