READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

Once you've posted/replied & introduced yourself in here, you'll be able to post in all the other sections of the forum.
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:26 pm

mac0 wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:10 pm
Hi everyone,

I Maco commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

My goals are as follows:
-Sleep with several new women - 10+
-Work out and train in fighting - 3-5x/wk, 1-3x/wk
-Develop a social circle outside of cold approach
-Work on and maintain self discipline to manage my time with other aspects of life
-Find new work - Double or triple my income

I Maco commit to my goals and take them seriously but will need to return to this post to provide more clarity in what I'm looking for (ex. time frame, numbers, SMART goals, etc.).

I wish everyone the best of luck with their journey and appreciate the opportunity to be given a channel for accountability. Look forward to contributing.

Maco/Marco

PS. @Manganiello @september wassup homies

Marco!

Thought the profile pic looked familiar. Glad to see you here.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

semblencedestruction
Name: Hark
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Embrace the

Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:33 pm

I, Hark commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I am 36 years old and looking to take my life to another level. I am looking to work on improving my physique and to make changes to my life that can give me the life I’ve always wanted.

I grew up in an abusive childhood and suffered mental health issues for most of my life until recently after getting the right treatment, I’ve been able to make big improvements.

Right now I want to get into better shape to crush online dating and feel better about myself, I would say I’m 20-30 lbs overweight, trying to get to 10-12%bf.

I also want to move out of my current place and move to a the city so I can take advantage of new social situations etc.
AspiringMaleStripper
Goal: Have 5 active plates
Motto: I keep getting older, they stay the same age

Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:56 am

I, Adam, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Whats up guys!!

I'm 34 living in the pacific northwest. Long story short I have always done alright with women because I'm not bad on the eyes and I've got a pretty good sense of humor. If I spend time with a girl (through social circles, work, etc) I can make almost any of them fall for me. On the other hand, if I have to approach a girl, I am at a near-0% success rate.

I spent 7 years traveling and being a dirtbag. It was great for the time, but once the pandemic happened, all that shit was over. Now I'm plopped back into the real world and I can't use traveling to make myself look sexy and mysterious anymore. Whooooops! I actually got super depressed during the pandemic and was smoking weed and jerking off all day every day, hating myself. I didn't have sex for TWO YEARS!! That really did my head in.

Now things are going a lot better. I have a nice job, I'm updating my wardrobe, I'm back to being fit again, and things are working well for me. I finally broke my 2-year dryspell with a 3some with two girls who are probably 6's, but I wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth! Since then I've acquired two plates, both 22 years old, but one is a little shaky and the other is leaving the country next month!

My goal right now is to have 5 active plates. I also want to put on another 10lbs at the gym (currently 180) and make at least $80,000/year.

My biggest challenges right now are my ability to meet girls. I used to be a bartender (oh the glory days) but I got tired of being a servant and now I am a carpenter and superintendent for a residential builder. I LOVE my career field and I have a lot of upward potential, but there is ZERO opportunity to meet girls in my day-to-day. I've also moved out of the city and I'm living in the suburbs where it is very pleasant, but I'm surrounded by families. Zero opportunities to meet girls out and about. I do my best to network my social circles and go out in the city, but it's been hard. Still, having an awesome schedule and making decent money has given me some freedom.

Looking forward to chatting more with all of you! Cheers!
AspiringMaleStripper
Goal: Have 5 active plates
Motto: I keep getting older, they stay the same age

Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:02 am

MFbag wrote:
Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:52 am
KillYourInnerLoser wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:32 am
"I, 💰 Mother Fuckin Bag 💰, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.
Whats up lads. Im Joshua 26 from Texas. Theres as few things about myself I want to work on:

1 - I have basically no friends. I used to have plenty, but since the pandemic ive lost contact with more and more people and now im a lonely ass motherfucker.
2- I dont do shit. Your average friday night im staying alone in my apartment on my computer like a cave dwelling troglodyte. This is related to (1) having no friends.
3 - I havent been laid in almost two years. Not with a girl anyway. I did fuck a few transexuals this year while i was on a Ligandrol cycle. It was fine but not what Im looking for. At least I know my dick still works.
4 - My job is going nowhere. The pay is fine, and its easy as fuck to the point where I spend half the day playing chess. That's the problem though, its like a rut. I want something challenging that makes me proud.

Fitness wise I'm already a pretty swole bodybuilder so I have that going for me. Im basically like Johnny Bravo in real life some jacked dude whos terrified of women. If anyone needs any lifting tips hit me up.
Ive gone on a few dates this year and even brought a few girls back to my apartment but didnt manage to bang any of them. Ive had three (3) girls literally in my bed and didnt fuck any of them. Can you believe that shit?

Anyhow Im going to lurk these forums for a while and get a feel for the culture of the website. Thanks for having me boys.
Damn dude, this really resonated with me. I got into the same shit during this "pandemic." I was living in a new city and had no way of meeting people. I eventually gave up and moved back to my home town, and things got SO much easier. Even though I was gone for so long and lost most of my connections, I still had a few that I was able to utilize.

I wish I had some advice to give you about meeting people. The best I can think of is to work in a restaurant or bar. Seriously, it's like steroids for your social life. I've tried to meet people at the gym, using meetup.com, going to events by myself, and I never had any luck. I ended up doing a part time security gig at a swanky lounge and I made a few connections there that's helped a lot. I feel your pain though, nothing worse than being home by yourself on a weekend night. Stay strong and keep your head up!
SpaceBunSarah
Name: Sarah
Goal: Transition

Sat Jul 16, 2022 7:27 am

Hi there! I posted on this forum a little bit under another username. However, I realized recently that I’m trans, so I obviously need a new profile to reflect my new name and new life.

I’ve been a huge KYIL fan for a little over 6 months and made changes in my life that led to more dating success than I had before…but I was still a 4/10 at best. And it makes sense — if you try to be a gender you’re not, odds are you won’t be very good at it.

I have a few goals that most of you can relate to, and some that might be different since I’m a woman, and a very fucking girly one at that.

Goal 1: So obviously I need to lose fat, I was big before and I’m big now. I likely need to lose less since we’re going for hips and tits instead of abs but we’re still looking at about 50lbs.

Goal 2: Transitioning. I didn’t fuck around when I realized I’m a woman. I had clothes, a wig, and hormones within a week and an active Tinder on week 2. But this goal is my transition, so let’s make a doable list:

- Makeup skills! Most women my age have 10-15 years of makeup experience on me. I need to close that gap.
- Fashion! I felt like I was getting comfortable with dude fashion when my egg broke, but girl fashion is next level, y’all. I want to stop relying on my new girl friends all the time and dress myself properly.
- Friends! One of the biggest gripes in my life is that something was missing in my male friendships. They weren’t intimate! And there was like zero physical touch. Even worse, women would be my friend but treat my differently and still at somewhat of a distance. Now that I’ve come out, I can have the deep, loving and supportive friendships I’ve always longed for.
- Be a Bimbo Bitch! I’ve got 2 kids, a tech job, and so many years of struggling to be the dominant man who leads. That was never me. So now I want a break lol. This goal is to date a very dominant man or woman and let them make all the decisions for me so I can look cute and be a dumb bitch without beating myself up for it.

Goal 3: BDSM

So obviously if you read this far you can probably guess I’m a hardcore sub. But I got thrown into the dominant role most of the time. I’ve had one true sub experience and it was the best sex of my life. So this goal is to find somebody to top the shit out of me. Tie me up, edge me for hours, overload my senses until I can’t even breathe consistently, beat the shit out of me, do some CNC. Doesn’t matter too much but I want to be made into a total mess of a human.

I think that’s it for now! I think “lose fat” and “have crazy sex” are genderless goals, so I’d love to get to know you guys and cheer each other on.

It feels so good to say it! I, Sarah, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Starting today, I’m making myself into the woman I always was, but never met.

<3
Sarah
AjaxExtreme
Name: Ajax
Goal: Lose Virginity

Sun Jul 17, 2022 2:42 pm

Hello everyone,
I am AjaxExtreme.
What I want to achieve and What I currently am is poles apart. I am 21, male and I live in India. My goals are -
I want to lose my virginity to a beautiful girl.
I want to sleep with 200 hot girls from different countries and of different races.
I also want to master Neville Goddard's technique.

The thing is I am unhealthy. I am completely out of shape and weak. I am unhappy as hell and extremely undisciplined. I hate Andy because he has everything I want and the discipline to go along with it. But the biggest reason I hate him is because he was exactly where I am right now which means I have zero excuses.
I am horribly addicted to downloading and watching TV shows. I am tired of myself and have often wondered about killing myself.
I have zero friends. Literally.
Copywritecowboy
Goal: Build a business
Motto: For to dream is to become.

Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:39 am

Howdy Folks!

I, Copywrite Cowboy, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously."

I’m 25 year old dude with 4 lays to date. I been a long-time lurker of the community going back to the GLL days.

So I have made progress in the online dating scene from Andy’s Tinder guide. It’s fucking awesome and making a few adjustments from it boosted the amount dates I had already.

GOALS:
  • I want to fuck 25 girls and have 3 long term fuck buddies.
  • Build a service based business on Electronic Repairs. And earn 3k monthly from it.
  • Enter 3 blue belt level BJJ Tournaments. And medal at least one of them.
  • Gain 15lbs of Muscle while learning & performing gymnastic based feats of strengths(Muscle Up, Handstand Push-up, one legged squats).
  • Increase Dick size to 7.5 inches and 5.5 Girth
lay count 10
Moses21
Goal: Get laid

Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:32 pm

Hello
I, Mose, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I plan on getting 5 lays by the end of the year.im 24 years old and pretty much no experience.made a tinder and Pof and will ask around to optimize it. Have done around 60 approach this past 30 days and got 5 numbers.3 were a dud and I got the other two yesterday so will try those tomorrow.

Goals-

-Fuck 5 girls and get 1 fuck buddy
-Start Smma Agency
-Bulk to 190
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:13 pm

@TY scott mate, make a proper introduction post as per our forum's rules. Otherwise I'll ban you in 3 days
Fuckboy Aspirant
Goal: Conquer Social Freedom
Motto: "Do what YOU want!"

Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:29 pm

Sup guys, how is it going?

So, I'm 23 years old young man and, as many others here, I felt like I've been underachieving in my sex life as well as in other aspects too, so I decided on joining the forum as a way to hold myself accountable in my journey.

As the name suggest, I want to get laid a ton.

My goals at the moment are basically:

1. Keep an habit of approach 5 days/week, progressively increasing the number of approaches (currently aiming for 3 a day, consistenly, eventually 5)
2. Get to ~10% bf by the end of the year (i.e visible abs)

I, Fuckboy Aspirant, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.
"A man is never wrong, doing what he believes to be the right thing."

My cold-approach log: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1525

Achievements:

1000 approaches ✓
1500 approaches ✓
2000 approaches ✓
Move-out ✓
10 lays ✓
15 lays ✓
Red
Goal: Get to the top 1%
Motto: You get what you tolerate

Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:03 pm

Let's go.

GOALS FOR THE NEXT YEAR:
1) Fuck 10 new girls
2) Bulk up to 180lbs+
3) Finish my degree

I, Red, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.
caico11
Name: caico
Goal: Get laid

Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:45 pm

I, Caico, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

What's up dudes. I'm Caico, 27, BR.

My goals for the rest of this year are:
- Sleep with two girls until the end of this year(lost my virginity last year and I'm having trouble keeping the girls after first dates
-Recreated my deleted tinder account and start to go on online dates again
- Sleep with a prostitute so I can get rid of the feeling of not knowing what to do next
-Ask 55 girls numbers in ten days as part of my approach anxiety program.
- Run basic guy game sucessfully on girls until I get two fuckbuddies or I get enough experience to perform screening
- Save some of my time to learn new skills for my career
sheepy699
Name: Shyams
Goal: Get laid 5 times 2022

Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:28 pm

Hey, my name is shyams. I recently came out of a 6 year relationship and I am 21 years old.
My goals are to
- Cut down to 10-12% body fat (Current 5'9 174 pounds, probably need to get down to 155)
- Get laid 5 times this year
- Get laid 12 times next year
- Approach 100 women this year
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:38 pm

edit: posted in wrong thread
Maverick
Goal: Discipline

Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:15 pm

I, Maverick, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Hey guys,

I'm a 43 years old Man leveling up his life in all areas.

I know exactly what to do next for health, looks, fitness and girls. Right now I am building my discipline to make it reality.

Goals:
- I want to (be able to) approach girls that I like in my daily life
- I want the quality of girls in my life that I had at the age of 38
- I want to lose 3 kb of fat and gain 3 kg of muscle
- I want to clear my private backlog
- I want to buy a great dress after losing the fat and building my shoulders
- I want to be 80%-sex-guy and a 20%-relationship-guy, coming from being a 30%-sex-guy and 70%-relationship-guy
- I want to lose bad parts of me that stem from growing up in a mostly female environment

Ways:
- I am starting the program "30 Days if Discipline" from the book right now
- I am 100% changing my eating habits to improve my fitness, right now
- I will be starting an AA program with my RL-buddy in august 2022

Right now:
- I'm stabilizing and moving my wakeup-time two to three hours earlier
- I'm giving up my emotional eating of sugar and chocolate
- I do light training every day and medium to heavy training 5/7 days
- I attack one thing from my personal backlog every 5/7 days