READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

Once you've posted/replied & introduced yourself in here, you'll be able to post in all the other sections of the forum.
zayn
Goal: $1 million by 2025
Motto: Obsession Is The Only Way

Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:28 pm

I commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I am 23 years old, studying engineering in Canada.

I am in a committed relationship.

My goal is to have 1 million US dollars in my possession by 2025.
I will do this by scaling eCommerce businesses, and sell one for 2-5 times what it makes. This means I need a business that makes between 200k-400k profit. That would be a million-dollar asset, which I could keep or sell depending on what I decide later.

I am going to do this while studying engineering full-time at university. If a business takes off way earlier than expected, might even drop out.
Last edited by zayn on Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Goal: 1 Million USD by 2025
krak3n
Name: Aaron
Goal: get into social spaces
Motto: Masquerade

Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:44 pm

yello
krak3n
Name: Aaron
Goal: get into social spaces
Motto: Masquerade

Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:54 pm

I, Aaron, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.
hello lads, name's Aaron
gone through the hardest time in my life for the past few months after a breakup. just seeing how to improve myself and to get back on the horse
love the work on the site,
About me:
18 yo
working wageslave job
wanna take gym and luthier hobbies to the next step.

chow my bros
Last edited by krak3n on Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YouBetYourCottonPanties
Goal: 2-3 beautiful MLTRs

Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:47 pm

I, YouBetYourCottonPanties, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Hey gents, from Canada. Goals are:
- Lift 1000lbs between my three major compound lifts while keeping lean (5'11, 165lbs right now)
- Establish a rotation of 3-4 beautiful and interesting women with one as my primary
- Learn how to mitigate (soften?) my type a personality
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:48 pm

@krak3n hey dude you need to include the line required in your first post as per our rules

@YouBetYourCottonPanties hey dude you need to post a profile pic of yourself as an avatar (can be cropped or blurred) or I am required to ban you
YouBetYourCottonPanties
Goal: 2-3 beautiful MLTRs

Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:15 pm

This work?
Radical

Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:16 pm

Yeah all good
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:45 pm

I, Holden, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Hi guys, maybe some of you remember me from the GLL forums, where I used to post sporadically years ago.

Life's been pretty good. Decent money, nice place to call my own in the center of the city, and I *used* to have a rotation of cool girls.

March was a brutal month. I had three girls I saw weekly, and all of them decided to stop seeing me for a variety of reasons. Last time I had sex with a new girl was exactly one month ago. Which is incidentally the longest I've ever gone without sex since losing my virginity at 18.

Worst of all, I have no clue why everything dried up. At one point, I was bagging 4 girls a month from Tinder and Bumble (Hinge is not popular here).

So, my main goal is to get a new rotation of girls going. Other goals include getting back in the gym after covid and getting an online biz off the ground. I recognize some names from the old GLL forums but I see lots of new faces too, nice to meet you all.
Laycount: 100

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
Radical

Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:10 pm

Welcome mate
veindistortion
Goal: get a girlfriend

Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:22 am

I, veindistortion, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

31 from the San Francisco Bay Area.

Goals:
  • Carve out a living space I can be proud of.
  • Nail down a skincare regimen and stick to it.
  • Dress better.
  • Groom better.
  • Cut down to ideal body weight.
  • Get regular cardio and resistance training exercise.
  • Fix chronic low self esteem and work on assertiveness.
  • Get out there.
  • Lose it...!
Sam Jeu
Name: Sam
Goal: Finish GLL AA Program
Motto: Experience more

Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:09 pm

I, Sam Jeu, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

25 from Belgium.

Goals:
-Finish GLL AA Program
-Finish my Computer Science degree
-Stay consistent with reading books and working out
scn4
Goal: Get Laid

Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:19 pm

I, SCN4, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

24, British.

Goals are:
1) Become a GBP multi-millionaire
2) Date multiple beautiful, classy and sexy women
3) Be shredded at 100kg with zero chronic pain
TheProjectMan
Name: Stephen
Goal: Get Laid far more etc
Motto: I won't give up, ever.

Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:29 am

KillYourInnerLoser wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:32 am
1. Reply this this post with your goals, what you want to achieve, as well as this line:

Make sure you include this sentence: "I, [your name], commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously."

2. Add a photo of yourself as an avatar.

If you do not do these 2 steps, your account will be deleted within 3 days.

Why?

This forum is all about commitment and actually getting shit done. No theorising, no sitting around wasting time - we're here to actually get shit done. We take our self-improvement seriously.

As for mandatory avatars - it's hard for anyone to give you self-improvement and getting-laid advice if we don't know what you look like. (Plus all the reasons listed here).

If you don't want to show your face, crop it out/blur it out.

Think of this as you giving a promise that you'll actually work towards achieving your goals; we aren't interested in anyone who wants to half-ass this shit.

When you've done that, go read the Forum Rules.

Oh, and welcome. If you're here, we have no doubt you're gonna kick some serious ass and live an epic life. We'll do everything we can to help you hit your goals.
-Andy
I, Stephen, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Hello, I came across this forum via Andy's website. I had a bad 2020, got fat due to injury and lockdowns became a mess. Since the gyms opened up I've been in there ever since losing bodyfat. Andy's Tinder guide advice helped me see holes in my game over the years and I've joined because I want to improve my looks(achieve the lowest BF% I've had before), bang way more good looking chicks and even maintain a somewhat steady rotation. I've handled some personal issues and improved my mindset and I'm already getting back into the swing of things but I still have more fat to lose and it's tough. I figured this forum would be some extra accountability and I'm always open to learning new things.
DonMacorli
Goal: Get laid

Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:26 pm

"I, Edgar, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I found Andy's blog last year and finally decided to join the forums. I've soooo many goals for 2021 that maybe I'm being too ambitious but I'm gonna list them anyway.

Some of my goals :
- Lose more body fat and get in shape (I've made a lot of progress in this one, I went from 99,5kg in January to 84kg today. So I know I can do it.)
- Change my job to get one that I actually enjoy with better pay.
- Get french driver's licence and buy a car.
- Get french citenzinship.
- Get laid.
- Learn how to flirt/seduce women.
- Be successful on Tinder (goal is to have 100+ likes matches that are actually real and pretty girls).

I'm also currently seeing a therapist to help me overcome my anxiety and depression towards work. I've also bought some self-help books that I'm reading to try to have a different approach to life.

Basically, I've been working on myself since 2021 started. I'm not yet where I wanna be, but I want to definetly change my life. Flip the script. I joined the forums so I can get more motivated working on these goals and get some feedback on my online dating profile.

Nice to meet you all.
Dijkstra
Goal: Get Laid More
Motto: Always Improving

Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:30 pm

Hey everyone,

I'm excited to join the forum. I've been following Andy's site for a few months now, and figured it was time to dive in and commit myself to self-improvement.

I'm in a good place in life right now. I'm a young, athletic, decent-looking guy, making good money at a good job, with a solid social circle. I'm okay with girls, but not seeing the type of strong results that I'd like to see, and I know that I have plenty of room to improve. So for me, I'm entirely focused on improving my results with women at the moment, be that through online dating or in-person approach.

My short term goal is to beat my approach anxiety through the GLL approach anxiety program, and I'll be documenting my progress on these forums.

I, Dijkstra, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.