READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

Once you've posted/replied & introduced yourself in here, you'll be able to post in all the other sections of the forum.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:38 am

WELCOME NEW GUYS!

@NightRoller As Brandon says, but rest assured, we have a strong team behind the scenes, we are going to add 2 new mods, and we have solid ass people behind us and supporting us.

We know some great guys in the scene, and we are building on Andy's legacy.

We will be OK, bro, and we will continue to thrive.

All is in hand and contained.

-MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Chamele0n
Goal: Master game

Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:29 pm

I, Chamele0n, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Hello!
I have been lurking on this forum for a while now but now it is time for me to start posting since my life has started to progress.

I want to master game and I want to connect with others who want to do the same.
Last edited by Chamele0n on Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Soho
Goal: Mastery
Motto: Become who you are

Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:48 pm

I, Soho, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I'm based in London and I'm passionate about self-improvement and lifelong learning.

Main goals for 2024
-Meet and seduce 4 beautiful girls from daygame, 4 hotties online and 4 from nightgame this year.
-Get to B2 in French by the end of the year (currently around A2).
-Read 18 books (2/18)
-150 workouts (4/150)
Last edited by Soho on Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2024 Goals
-Meet and seduce 12 beautiful girls from online, DG & NG (0/12)
-Get to B2 in French (A2)
-Read 18 books (5/18)
-150 workouts (11/150)
Topslugger878
Goal: Build a career

Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:05 am

I, Haris, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

24 from Pakistan, want to move to Thailand as premarital sex is a crime here (people do hookup but you have to be very secretive)

My 6 month goals:
Lose 24 kg ( currently 97kg)
Save up some money to move out of my parents home to a different city (eventually a different country)
Learn web development, digital marketing, video editing and graphic design and start freelance work
finaplix58
Goal: Improve my OLD profile
Motto: Never quit

Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:40 pm

I, finaplix58 , commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

My goals:

- Improve my online dating profile
- Improve the quality of girls I sleep with
- Get a new job in sales
- Move cities
- Get tatted
- Improve my fashion
zekler
Goal: get laid
Motto: Its a bit chilly innit?

Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:27 pm

Hello all. I am a 26 year old male residing in Las vegas. I've been reading KYIL for a while, I have tried to implement the things I've read. I am struggling out here to achieve anything. I don't know if I just suck, if Vegas is playing on hard mode, or if tinder has gotten exponentially harder in the years since andys guide, or what. But I am not getting much done despite many tears and what feels like to me a lot of effort. Still I, Zekler, am serious about achieving my goals and am willing to put in the work.

I get next to no matches and most of the time they are fugly and fat. I have tried to looksmaxx myself, with mixed results. Anyways, my goal is to essentially stop my bitchlessness. I can not think of anything else, nothing else matters when you have 0 cute females caring about you. I don't care about money, I don't care about friends, I don't care about some career. That said, I have some savings, some sorta friends, and a semblance of a career. All those things are on hold right now.

All I can really think about is my state of bitchlessness. I really am willing to do most anything to remedy it, but reading things online like Looksmaxxing forums and seeing the state of the world at bars (the only place I know to meet people) is disheartening. I am unfortunately about average height, feels like that doesn't cut it anymore. I won't give up though.

Goals:
Get a couple cute girls to have sex with me and enjoy their company inbetween the sex.
Gain Musculature to the point of people saying I "look aesthetic/good" shirtless
finaplix58
Goal: Improve my OLD profile
Motto: Never quit

Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:38 pm

zekler wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:27 pm
Hello all. I am a 26 year old male residing in Las vegas. I've been reading KYIL for a while, I have tried to implement the things I've read. I am struggling out here to achieve anything. I don't know if I just suck, if Vegas is playing on hard mode, or if tinder has gotten exponentially harder in the years since andys guide, or what. But I am not getting much done despite many tears and what feels like to me a lot of effort. Still I, Zekler, am serious about achieving my goals and am willing to put in the work.

I get next to no matches and most of the time they are fugly and fat. I have tried to looksmaxx myself, with mixed results. Anyways, my goal is to essentially stop my bitchlessness. I can not think of anything else, nothing else matters when you have 0 cute females caring about you. I don't care about money, I don't care about friends, I don't care about some career. That said, I have some savings, some sorta friends, and a semblance of a career. All those things are on hold right now.

All I can really think about is my state of bitchlessness. I really am willing to do most anything to remedy it, but reading things online like Looksmaxxing forums and seeing the state of the world at bars (the only place I know to meet people) is disheartening. I am unfortunately about average height, feels like that doesn't cut it anymore. I won't give up though.

Goals:
Get a couple cute girls to have sex with me and enjoy their company inbetween the sex.
Gain Musculature to the point of people saying I "look aesthetic/good" shirtless
If you want to send me photos of your profile in DM I can try to help. I can send my profile as well for feedback
RecoveringNiceGuy
Goal: Get rid of my neediness
Motto: My happiness is my responsibility

Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:58 am

I, RecoveringNiceGuy, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I live in New York City and my top goals for this year are to:
-Get laid
-Build meaningful relationships with girls I’m excited about (could be short, medium, or long term)
-Quit my job and start my own business
-Make new friends outside of my existing social circle
-Continue developing a strong, non-needy mindset
MakingAComeback

Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:49 am

WELCOME ALL!
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

Crimp
Goal: Lose fat

Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:56 pm

I, Crimp, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I'm planning to starting a log sometime soon.

Wishing everyone best luck on whatever your journey is.
2024 goals

-12% bodyfat
-move to a bigger city
-one genuine lay

Log: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2369
MakingAComeback

Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:41 am

WELCOME ALL!!!
eroin wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:40 am
I eroin, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously for weight gaining
Please upload an avatar!
-Your friend, Ravi

Adventurer
Goal: Max out dating

Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:07 am

I, Adventurer, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Most of the rest of my life is sorted out. I always planned to put serious dating off into my late 20s or early 30s, and now... that's the present. Going to grind hard putting in the reps.
Terminator
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Love It Or Leave It

Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:09 pm

I, Terminator, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I used to go by the same name on the old GLL forums. Those who were there at the same time will remember me. It was around 8-10 years ago.

I did the Approach Anxiety program at the time, lost my virginity, got laid with a bunch of chicks (lost count after ~50). I still somehow managed to fuck up my life after that, went deep into drugs and alcohol, got clean (7 years clean now!) but never really pulled myself together in terms of women again.

So long story short, now I'm 35 and the last time I had sex that I actually enjoyed has been like 4 years ago. I've had some sex every now and then, but with females I wasn't super attracted to and I've been battling issues with my libido and sex drive. I'm not gonna go into all the details here, there will be time for that when I start my log.

I'll just say I'm finally ready to do something about this, glad to be back, glad to see you all. I truly need help, but at the same time am also looking forward to becoming a productive member of this society as I was on GLL.

So for now... goals...:
- Get laid
- Sort out libido / sexual dysfunction

(Btw, I originally registered on here like 1½ years ago but never posted an intro or activated the account. I just wasn't ready. The time just wasn't right. Hope that's not a problem in terms of the forum's rules...)
Julius_R
Name: Julius
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Carpe Diem

Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:57 am

I, Julius, comit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

18 from Germany living in Asia.
Currently completing sixth form getting ready for uni.
Am a comp sci student.

Goals:
Bulk up to 80kg (currently 75kg)
Become that confident guy
Approach 100 women
Half sex with at 20
Become the best version of myself (productivity wise) by fully dedicating myself to my timetable and deep work sessions.
MakingAComeback

Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:10 pm

Terminator wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:09 pm
I, Terminator, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I used to go by the same name on the old GLL forums. Those who were there at the same time will remember me. It was around 8-10 years ago.

I did the Approach Anxiety program at the time, lost my virginity, got laid with a bunch of chicks (lost count after ~50). I still somehow managed to fuck up my life after that, went deep into drugs and alcohol, got clean (7 years clean now!) but never really pulled myself together in terms of women again.

So long story short, now I'm 35 and the last time I had sex that I actually enjoyed has been like 4 years ago. I've had some sex every now and then, but with females I wasn't super attracted to and I've been battling issues with my libido and sex drive. I'm not gonna go into all the details here, there will be time for that when I start my log.

I'll just say I'm finally ready to do something about this, glad to be back, glad to see you all. I truly need help, but at the same time am also looking forward to becoming a productive member of this society as I was on GLL.

So for now... goals...:
- Get laid
- Sort out libido / sexual dysfunction

(Btw, I originally registered on here like 1½ years ago but never posted an intro or activated the account. I just wasn't ready. The time just wasn't right. Hope that's not a problem in terms of the forum's rules...)
Yeah I remember you! I was a lurker at the time.

We are keeping it alive, Scotty is literally my business partner, Andy who was a mod, handed the forum over to me, we've got the lineage and legacy of GLL here.

And now we have absolute OGs like you here, also.

I welcome you wholeheartedly, and I will help you with all of these issues.

In this forum, we know a lot about libido, ED, and sexual issues.

And we want guys like you, who are serious, to post on these boards and really enjoy their time here.

Welcome. We are a very respectful, compassionate brotherhood. We open our arms and hearts to all, regardless of challenges. We have members who battled/are battling substance use (Scotty himself was battling that for 7 years, by the grace of God he is now doing well), and I myself had substance misuse issues in my early 20s, which I overcame using deep healing and spiritual practices.

I always love to see solid GLL guys here. Please start a log and lets get behind you.

-MAC DADDY
-Your friend, Ravi