READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.


Once you've posted/replied & introduced yourself in here, you'll be able to post in all the other sections of the forum.
Post Reply
User avatar
MakingAComeback
Posts: 4140 | Thanks: 4750
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:17 pm
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Age: 32
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:42 am

GoldenBoy wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:12 pm
What’s up everyone thanks for letting me join the forum. I look forward to getting to know some of you on here and work together towards our goals.

My Background - I work as a Software Engineer from home. I’m 32 years old. The last couple of years since lockdown have been rough on my personally. I’m recently divorced after one year of marriage (4 year total relationship). I’m looking to work on myself and get back to self improvement. I want to make myself the version of me I’ve always wanted to be.

My Goals -
1. Beat Situational Depression.
2. Make local friends and build a Social Circle.
3. Get in shape and get a six pack for the first time in my life.
4. Be able to get laid, and have Friends with Benefits and nothing serious. I also want to have my first threesome.
5. Get the courage and confidence to travel the world as a Digital Nomad for a time period and live my dream lifestyle.
6. Start my own business.

I Michael, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.
Time to get to work buddy ;-)

Make your 30s the best time of your life.

This can be done - but it will be a case of grinding.

Make a log. And good luck.

MAC
YouTube: IronWill: https://www.youtube.com/@IronWillTribe/

GOALS 2023:
(1) MONEY: £3k Per Month W/ My Passion Biz, IronWill Accountability & High Performance Coaching
(2) Muscles: Building Physique Towards Adonis Ratio
(3) Mindset: Develop My Mentality & Inner Being
User avatar
Wnyhg
Posts: 132 | Thanks: 71
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:05 pm
Goal: Lose weight
Age: 50
Motto: The higher you climb the harder you fall.

Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:40 pm

I, Tariq,, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously."

Wassup. My situation is quite different but I’m going to tell it like it is because I’ve lost everything.

I’m 51. I’m a doc, been retired for almost 14 years after I got into trouble and took the hospital with me. I’ve been married almost 30 years but have been separated about 6 months. I personally will not file but given our tight relations asked her to file for divorce through an uncle. She hasn’t and I’ve been told I’m her life? Da fuck? I’ve six kids alll grown up and pretty successful in their own fields. They avoid me simply because I don’t beat around the bush in telling them their egos suck.

So far, I’ve lost 36 lbs. I attribute that to learning how to cook and avoiding the biryani and chapati my wife made every day. The cast iron skillet is the bomb. My goal is to get back to 175 or so currently 244.

I squat 245 for 9 reps. I bench press 155 for 20 and I deadlift around 250 but I probably could do more but limit myself to 5 reps. Goal is 250 bench, 450 squat and 500+ deadlift.

I’m here to prepare myself for my future whether it’s a part of the the single life and daygaming, or getting back in with my wife and gifting her a set of fucking yoni balls.

I smoke, vape and love organic granola cereal at bedtime. I make my own coffee and after almost 8 years made the perfect cappuccino day before yesterday. My goal is to quit smoking vaping and adjust with a Diet Coke or Pepsi. That’s it.

My style sucks. With an S. I’ve lived in wrangler performance pants, made in Bangladesh for years. Available at Walmart for 16 dollars. My shirts have been whatever is on clearance at Sam’s. I’d like to get a professional shopper but I think I’ll wait until I hit sun 200. Idk.

I’m from a traditional Paki family and my dad is usurping my fatherhood and instigating discontent or whatever he’s doing and I want him to fuck off. Even if he followed Islamic jurisprudence he’d be off in his opinions. That’s enough religion for me. Sorry. I need to build boundaries.

My goals are the style, the muscle, and to win a mountain bike race on my 26. I need to fuck but only if I officially separate otherwise it’s back in with her with improved looks , style and my inner loser annihilated and cooked with boundaries from those who want a part of what I have currently. For them to realize that they are on their own if im successful in revamping myself. I know I will be, I just found a power lifter on the street who wants to lift with me. His best squat? 700lbs.

I found a sumo rack from tds and some weight set for 90 dollars. I know how to do this. I’m creating this to hold my self accountable.

I’m in upstate New York. I’ll travel eventually to get my MTB stamina at a level needed for racing.

I read a lot. I watch a lot. I need to put this into action but I need to do it within the confines of I believe is going to not destroy what I could have.
User avatar
MakingAComeback
Posts: 4140 | Thanks: 4750
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:17 pm
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Age: 32
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Wed Feb 15, 2023 12:13 pm

Welcome Doc!
YouTube: IronWill: https://www.youtube.com/@IronWillTribe/

GOALS 2023:
(1) MONEY: £3k Per Month W/ My Passion Biz, IronWill Accountability & High Performance Coaching
(2) Muscles: Building Physique Towards Adonis Ratio
(3) Mindset: Develop My Mentality & Inner Being
User avatar
Wnyhg
Posts: 132 | Thanks: 71
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:05 pm
Goal: Lose weight
Age: 50
Motto: The higher you climb the harder you fall.

Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:21 am

I was dreading doing more squats. I pulled up my routine and day 2 is bench press @ 85 1RM. Deadlifts @ 85% 1RM and vertical push 4 x 10.

I’d like to acknowledge something. I suck at math and my vision sucks. I calculated 165 for the bench and did 3x2. (Supposed to be 3x3). I’m ticked cause I needed a spotter and I get up and noticed I added 10 lb weights and not five, so instead of 165, I did 195. Idiot. I hope to not crush my cricoid straining ever.

Deadlifted 245 for 3x3 and dumbbell press 15 lbs 4 x 10. Some dude was staring and probably thinking “ terrorist fucker” orrr “ what the hell, dudes squatting double plates and only 15 lbs on the press?” Sir, I’ve seen some stuff and I’m working on my beauty.

Monitoring weight doesn’t address muscle gain so I’ve got a myotape to measure every Saturday. I got a thing to measure body fat but I’m wayyy over 30%! Eventually it’ll come in handy. Like checking my dick circumference.


I’m going to make a spreadsheet to monitor what needs to be checked ie abdomen, chest etc and I’ll post. I need CR2032s for the LED to check my weight.

As far as game, I’ve opened a lot of guys kind of like the first AA program. I’m trying to set the vibe and confidence before I hit the street. As it is, I repel woman quite well. I have a low DHV and my swag blows. I’ve been a mole all my life but I mastered intubations and reading EKGs even though they were never officially taught. I’ve saved lives with that knowledge and if it comes down to it, I’ll learn daygame, bomb for six months, get a coach or mentor and um fuck and save my own life in the process. Win win win. Unfortunately, I love older woman and I don’t want to die. God help me.

If some body is reading this and has a beard. What’s the best beard oil? The only thing that really works is olive oil and it smells, even if it’s extra virgin. Im serious. Thanks.
User avatar
brutus_
Posts: 1 | Thanks:
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:06 pm
Name: James
Goal: Get Laid
Age: 27
Motto: He who conquers himself is the mightiest warrior.

Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:21 pm

I, brutus_, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

27 from Los Angeles and currently working as an Account Executive at a big tech company.

Goals:
  • Get laid (been in a 3 month dry spell. Getting that first lay of the year is my first priority)
  • Get to 25 lays this year
  • Improve my online dating game as well as cold approaches
  • Stay committed to working out and a healthy diet
  • Cut down on alcohol
  • Start nofap
  • Overall self-improvement
User avatar
sabe
Posts: 14 | Thanks: 9
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:11 am
Name: sabe
Goal: Get Laid
Age: 21

Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:25 am

I, Sabe, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Background: General stuff, 21 currently a virgin, graduated uni with top marks but in 2.5 years most of which was in Covid. During the time was extremely depressed but got over it through meditation, journaling, exercising, and a shit ton of studying. Currently have an awesome job as a swe at a big tech company, and a great social life.

My goals:
- Get Laid.
- take better pictures for tinder, and other socials.
- Work harder at my current job (been slacking with promos not even in sight)
- Get better style
- Get over AA (will be current focus)
User avatar
MakingAComeback
Posts: 4140 | Thanks: 4750
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:17 pm
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Age: 32
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:06 am

Wnyhg wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:21 am
I was dreading doing more squats. I pulled up my routine and day 2 is bench press @ 85 1RM. Deadlifts @ 85% 1RM and vertical push 4 x 10.

I’d like to acknowledge something. I suck at math and my vision sucks. I calculated 165 for the bench and did 3x2. (Supposed to be 3x3). I’m ticked cause I needed a spotter and I get up and noticed I added 10 lb weights and not five, so instead of 165, I did 195. Idiot. I hope to not crush my cricoid straining ever.

Deadlifted 245 for 3x3 and dumbbell press 15 lbs 4 x 10. Some dude was staring and probably thinking “ terrorist fucker” orrr “ what the hell, dudes squatting double plates and only 15 lbs on the press?” Sir, I’ve seen some stuff and I’m working on my beauty.

Monitoring weight doesn’t address muscle gain so I’ve got a myotape to measure every Saturday. I got a thing to measure body fat but I’m wayyy over 30%! Eventually it’ll come in handy. Like checking my dick circumference.


I’m going to make a spreadsheet to monitor what needs to be checked ie abdomen, chest etc and I’ll post. I need CR2032s for the LED to check my weight.

As far as game, I’ve opened a lot of guys kind of like the first AA program. I’m trying to set the vibe and confidence before I hit the street. As it is, I repel woman quite well. I have a low DHV and my swag blows. I’ve been a mole all my life but I mastered intubations and reading EKGs even though they were never officially taught. I’ve saved lives with that knowledge and if it comes down to it, I’ll learn daygame, bomb for six months, get a coach or mentor and um fuck and save my own life in the process. Win win win. Unfortunately, I love older woman and I don’t want to die. God help me.

If some body is reading this and has a beard. What’s the best beard oil? The only thing that really works is olive oil and it smells, even if it’s extra virgin. Im serious. Thanks.
Hey man,

Please start a log, and post there.

This is the intro thread, it is only for introduction posts, nothing else. :)

Thanks,
MAC
YouTube: IronWill: https://www.youtube.com/@IronWillTribe/

GOALS 2023:
(1) MONEY: £3k Per Month W/ My Passion Biz, IronWill Accountability & High Performance Coaching
(2) Muscles: Building Physique Towards Adonis Ratio
(3) Mindset: Develop My Mentality & Inner Being
User avatar
EnoughIsNotEnough
Posts: 1 | Thanks: 1
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:55 pm
Goal: Get laid, love myself
Age: 32
Motto: "enough" is not *enough*

Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:22 pm

I, Austin, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

32 from California, USA.

Goals: (I will do this, instead of just continuing to want to do it.)

I want to kill my inner loser. This is part of me that is not a definition of myself but is an image and perception of myself I indulge in that holds me back and keeps my expectations low enough to land me in a lifetime of misery and perceived loserdom masquerading as "good enough". I can have what I want out of life. But nobody's can do the work for me, but me.
  • Up my dating profile game. (I can improve this in less than a month, easily, I just need to get photography tips to make a serious improvement. Eventually, I'd like to hire a professional photographer to get some really nice ones.)
  • Up my fashion game. (I can improve this in less than a month, easily, by getting fashion advice and going out and buying nice clothes/accessories.)
  • Start playing some piano (maybe even singing) again. Music is sexy.
  • Lose weight. (Shorter term: go under 200lb (91kg). Long term: don't quit until I've got some visible abs.) I've already lost 75 to go down to 215, so I know that it's a lot of work and commitment, but I also know that it's something I can do. My weight loss has stalled out for a couple years now. I told myself that I lost "enough". But it's not enough until I have the life I want. We're ending the excuses now.

    The plan to lose weight entails:
    Bring up this goal with my personal trainer and have him help with my plan.
    I will try intermittent fasting. If I can do it without interrupting my other goals, I will commit to it. If I cannot, I will immediately re-assess and commit to a new dietary plan.
    I will show up to my MMA gym at least 3 times a week.
    I will start getting up early enough to make Masters swim practices, and assess how often I can reasonably make it to these practices and set a goal after.
    If I fail to do intense enough exercise every day, I will show up for myself and do something achievable. Spin bike in the garage, brisk walk around the neighborhood.
    I will weigh myself regularly so that I do not resort to assuming what I'm doing is working.
    If what I'm doing is not working, I will re-assess and find something that does work.
  • Build muscle
    The plan to build muscle so far entails:
    Bring up this goal with my personal trainer and have him help with my plan.
    Show up to the MMA gym at least 3 times a week.
    Learn some kettle bell exercises (Mark Wildman?) so the ones I already bought don't sit around the house unused.
    Re-assess this goal after I've accomplished some weight loss so that I can actually see what's going on underneath the fat.
  • Find success with casual dating on Tinder/Hinge by Fall. A modest goal for now is getting laid at least twice before I transfer to university.
  • Get over my fear of talking to women. Ditch the idea that I always have to approach from a weak position of worthlessness and desperation. Stop friendzoning myself.
  • Find success getting laid with in-person approaches at university. I'm making a career change into biochemistry, and transferring back into university for Fall 2023, and if I let the opportunity to have a good sex life while surrounded by attractive college girls pass me by I am going to be very disappointed in myself.
  • Sexual security. If I'm in any kind of relationship, I don't want to be in a position of weakness where I have to appease and compromise nonstop anymore because I don't know when my next chance will be. If I'm not being treated right, I will be able to tell myself "I have plenty of options" and then pursue that. This will allow me to settle into a serious long-term relationship that truly works for me and makes me and my partner happy when I am ready to do so someday.
  • Accomplish my career goals. I want to be able to contribute to the field of psychedelic therapy right now. Ketamine therapy made a huge difference for me at my lowest point in life and I want to give back. Maybe I will be able to contribute to psychedelic decriminalization or legalization someday.
This is a huge list, but I'm going to break it into bite sized pieces. This month, I'm focused on my commitment to succeeding in my studies so my transfer application will get accepted, committing to my dietary and exercise goals, and improving my dating app profile with better pictures, a better bio, and some better clothing.

And I will never stop looking at my life and asking myself honestly: "Am I getting what I want?". If I'm not, I'm going to do something about it. Always. I will make myself proud.
User avatar
Radical
Posts: 1791 | Thanks: 1439
Joined: Sat May 30, 2020 12:02 pm
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Age: 29
Motto: Take drastic action

Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:31 pm

@EnoughIsNotEnough welcome
User avatar
starshipcaptain
Posts: 4 | Thanks: 4
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:32 pm
Goal: Visible abs, FWB
Age: 39
Motto: Get in, we're going to space

Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:06 pm

Hi! 38, living in the US. I'm looking forward to chatting with you all and working on a new set of goals and intentions.

Goals for 2023:
  • get visible abs/12-14% body fat
  • find new apartment
  • change careers
  • improve my wardrobe
  • get top-tier dating profile photos
  • have at least one regular friend with benefits
All achievable.

With apologies to @Manganiello's first post in this thread:

I, starshipcaptain, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.
Goals

- Hit 165lbs
- Buy DSLR and tripod
- Get feedback on existing dating pics
- Sign lease on a new place
- Find FWB
User avatar
Crisis_Overcomer
Posts: 1035 | Thanks: 719
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:25 pm
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Age: 33
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:43 am

Roughin_It wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:41 pm
I, Roughin_It, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.
Mate, you need a photo of yourself as your profile pic. Can be cropped or blurred. Otherwise, I'll ban your account in 3 days.
User avatar
stephanos
Posts: 16 | Thanks: 16
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:22 pm
Name: Stephanos
Goal: Help Others
Age: 25
Motto: Never Quit. Think Light. Tao Te Ching.

Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:27 pm

I, Stephanos, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

What's up good looking girls loving fellas!

Stephanos here. Serbia.

My goals is to help others.

Main topics on which I am working on: Game, Fitness, Business, Spirituality.

Achieved somewhat of a high understanding in each of these and still working on them as it never ends.

So I want to #1 Teach and #2 Learn and Grow Further.

Glad to be here.

OSS
Last edited by stephanos on Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Follow My GLL's AA Cold Approach Challenge INFIELDs Here As I Upload Them As They Will Help You A Ton:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY-DeuT ... 0--puwNEqO (Day 6 is up)
User avatar
presolum
Posts: 2 | Thanks: 1
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:15 am
Goal: Get a Girlfriend/Laid
Age: 26

Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:58 am

Hi, all,

This is Pat, 26. Have some free time finally after sorting education, job, friends, and permanent relocation. Now have free time and some income to devout to some self-improvement, leisure, and trying new things.

Goal for the 2023 year:

-Improve bio, photo, and wardrobe game, so as to feed into...
-go on a date and have a beautiful women that I connect with on a deeper level
-figure out what my style should point towards with personal grooming/choice of clothes
-possibly start a routine that maintain weight and tightens figure, especially around core
-Reseting all dating apps with a strong new start

I, Pat, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.
Last edited by presolum on Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
MakingAComeback
Posts: 4140 | Thanks: 4750
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:17 pm
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Age: 32
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:01 pm

stephanos wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:27 pm
What's up good looking girls loving fellas!

Stephanos here. Serbia.

My goals is to help others.

Main topics on which I am working on: Game, Fitness, Business, Spirituality.

Achieved somewhat of a high understanding in each of these and still working on them as it never ends.

So I want to #1 Teach and #2 Learn and Grow Further.

Glad to be here.

I, Stephanos, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

OSS
presolum wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:58 am
Hi, all,

This is Pat, 26. Have some free time finally after sorting education, job, friends, and permanent relocation. Now have free time and some income to devout to some self-improvement, leisure, and trying new things.

Goal for the 2023 year:

-Improve bio, photo, and wardrobe game, so as to feed into...
-go on a date and have a beautiful women that I connect with on a deeper level
-figure out what my style should point towards with personal grooming/choice of clothes
-possibly start a routine that maintain weight and tightens figure, especially around core
-Reseting all dating apps with a strong new start
Very warm welcome to both of you!

Great to see you here, and glad to have you.

Can you do me a favour?

We ask all new recruits to include the line that's in Andy's first post in their intro post.

I'd like you to edit that in within the next 3 days. We ban accounts that haven't, OK?

Thanks,
MAC
YouTube: IronWill: https://www.youtube.com/@IronWillTribe/

GOALS 2023:
(1) MONEY: £3k Per Month W/ My Passion Biz, IronWill Accountability & High Performance Coaching
(2) Muscles: Building Physique Towards Adonis Ratio
(3) Mindset: Develop My Mentality & Inner Being
User avatar
MakingAComeback
Posts: 4140 | Thanks: 4750
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:17 pm
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Age: 32
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:03 pm

EnoughIsNotEnough wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:22 pm
I, Austin, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

32 from California, USA.

Goals: (I will do this, instead of just continuing to want to do it.)

I want to kill my inner loser. This is part of me that is not a definition of myself but is an image and perception of myself I indulge in that holds me back and keeps my expectations low enough to land me in a lifetime of misery and perceived loserdom masquerading as "good enough". I can have what I want out of life. But nobody's can do the work for me, but me.
  • Up my dating profile game. (I can improve this in less than a month, easily, I just need to get photography tips to make a serious improvement. Eventually, I'd like to hire a professional photographer to get some really nice ones.)
  • Up my fashion game. (I can improve this in less than a month, easily, by getting fashion advice and going out and buying nice clothes/accessories.)
  • Start playing some piano (maybe even singing) again. Music is sexy.
  • Lose weight. (Shorter term: go under 200lb (91kg). Long term: don't quit until I've got some visible abs.) I've already lost 75 to go down to 215, so I know that it's a lot of work and commitment, but I also know that it's something I can do. My weight loss has stalled out for a couple years now. I told myself that I lost "enough". But it's not enough until I have the life I want. We're ending the excuses now.

    The plan to lose weight entails:
    Bring up this goal with my personal trainer and have him help with my plan.
    I will try intermittent fasting. If I can do it without interrupting my other goals, I will commit to it. If I cannot, I will immediately re-assess and commit to a new dietary plan.
    I will show up to my MMA gym at least 3 times a week.
    I will start getting up early enough to make Masters swim practices, and assess how often I can reasonably make it to these practices and set a goal after.
    If I fail to do intense enough exercise every day, I will show up for myself and do something achievable. Spin bike in the garage, brisk walk around the neighborhood.
    I will weigh myself regularly so that I do not resort to assuming what I'm doing is working.
    If what I'm doing is not working, I will re-assess and find something that does work.
  • Build muscle
    The plan to build muscle so far entails:
    Bring up this goal with my personal trainer and have him help with my plan.
    Show up to the MMA gym at least 3 times a week.
    Learn some kettle bell exercises (Mark Wildman?) so the ones I already bought don't sit around the house unused.
    Re-assess this goal after I've accomplished some weight loss so that I can actually see what's going on underneath the fat.
  • Find success with casual dating on Tinder/Hinge by Fall. A modest goal for now is getting laid at least twice before I transfer to university.
  • Get over my fear of talking to women. Ditch the idea that I always have to approach from a weak position of worthlessness and desperation. Stop friendzoning myself.
  • Find success getting laid with in-person approaches at university. I'm making a career change into biochemistry, and transferring back into university for Fall 2023, and if I let the opportunity to have a good sex life while surrounded by attractive college girls pass me by I am going to be very disappointed in myself.
  • Sexual security. If I'm in any kind of relationship, I don't want to be in a position of weakness where I have to appease and compromise nonstop anymore because I don't know when my next chance will be. If I'm not being treated right, I will be able to tell myself "I have plenty of options" and then pursue that. This will allow me to settle into a serious long-term relationship that truly works for me and makes me and my partner happy when I am ready to do so someday.
  • Accomplish my career goals. I want to be able to contribute to the field of psychedelic therapy right now. Ketamine therapy made a huge difference for me at my lowest point in life and I want to give back. Maybe I will be able to contribute to psychedelic decriminalization or legalization someday.
This is a huge list, but I'm going to break it into bite sized pieces. This month, I'm focused on my commitment to succeeding in my studies so my transfer application will get accepted, committing to my dietary and exercise goals, and improving my dating app profile with better pictures, a better bio, and some better clothing.

And I will never stop looking at my life and asking myself honestly: "Am I getting what I want?". If I'm not, I'm going to do something about it. Always. I will make myself proud.
Good.

Time to get to work.

Now is the time to make a commitment to yourself. Will you succeed, or will you let your life pass you by under the illusion of someday....?

You know what to do - get to the progress logs section, and start yours.

MAC
YouTube: IronWill: https://www.youtube.com/@IronWillTribe/

GOALS 2023:
(1) MONEY: £3k Per Month W/ My Passion Biz, IronWill Accountability & High Performance Coaching
(2) Muscles: Building Physique Towards Adonis Ratio
(3) Mindset: Develop My Mentality & Inner Being
Post Reply