Tue Feb 28, 2023 5:24 am
Before I start my post: I WILL NOT FOCUS ON MY PRIMARY GOAL, WHICH IS GAME. I WILL BE WORKING ON OTHER PRIORITIES BEFORE I START
I am currently working on my sales job. I have to finish a licensing course and training in order to start working. Once I start gaining income, I will start looking into moving out of my parent's house. Once I move out, I will start working on my game. Since working on my sales job is my priority right now, I will work on other things (like fitness) after I start my job, but before I move out.
I, RizzGodKeen, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.
18 from the US
Me right now:
- Zero Income
- Living with my parents
- 1 lay (Over a year and 9 months ago)
- 1 cold approach
- All the girls I've had a thing with have been online, in school, or in social circles
- Talking to 0 girls right now
- Most of my girlfriends have been "the best that I was able to get", not really my ideal women. I honestly didn't fully realize it back then because I had severe oneitis.
- Studied game for around 1 year, but little to no practice (Was never a priority in the past, just a hobby to learn)
- Constantly shifting from skinny to skinny-fat
- Used to do calisthenics 2 1/2 - 3 years ago, but I stopped when I got a surgery
- Got too busy for Taekwondo
- I've been to one other country besides my own
- I speak fluent English and shitty Spanish
What I want: (Deadline: Age 24)
- Own a business that makes $100k per year
- Own a successful blog
- Take at least 2 business coaching programs
- I don't care about laycount. It's not an important goal for me, but I will be tracking my numbers to make sure I have high success rates.
- At least 3,000 daygame approaches
- Take at least 3 game Mentorships/Bootcamps
- Master 2 styles of game and be solid with the rest of them.
- Have a rotation of at least 3-4 women I consider hot
- Have a roster of women (at least 2 from at least 3 countries.)
- Have a Chris Heria/David Laid-type body. I don't want to be super huge. I want to have a nice V-taper. I want my body to be aesthetically pleasing to look at.
- I want to master a lot of skills in Calisthenics; such as the muscle up, front lever, handstand push-up, and planche push-up.
- I want to be decently skilled at a martial art.
- I want to travel to at least 5 other countries
- I will be speaking 3 languages and in the middle of studying my 4th
"We overestimate what we can do in a year. We underestimate what we can do in 5."
P.S.: Admin, if you ban accounts for inactivity, please give me some time. It will take a bit for me to start all of my journeys. I promise the wait will be worth it. Give me 8 months MAX for me to start ALL my journeys (fitness, game, business, travel, languages, etc), meaning it will likely take me less time since I will be starting some journeys before others.
Last edited by RizzGodKeen
on Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:45 am, edited 4 times in total.