READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

Once you've posted/replied & introduced yourself in here, you'll be able to post in all the other sections of the forum.
Captain Tripps
Goal: Self improvement
Motto: Faith is what you make it

Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:00 am

I, Captain Tripps, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

What's up, dudes? I'm coming at you from middle America. I'm 26, and although I've been mildly successful in life thus far, I'm just now realizing I've never really put any real work into myself, for myself. I always told myself that I'm fine like this, or that I just didn't care what people thought of me. Well, that was a load of bullshit and I'm finally calling myself out on it.

I'm currently burnt-out, depressed, addicted to drugs, not in good shape, lonely, and straight up not the man I want to be. I haven't been taking charge of my own destiny. I've craved validation from others because I hated myself, but I was afraid to change myself. It's landed me in relationships I didn't want to be in and a career I'm sick of. I'm still not 100% who I want to be in life because I've never really thought about it, but I got some ideas on where to start.

Goals
  • kick a nasty drug habit
    Improve looks
    Improve physical health
    Change career path
    Better relationships
    Finally seek mental health treatment
    Improve speech(mild stutter)
    Find hobbies I'm passionate about
    Help others in my community
Now
Name: Ben
Goal: Social Skills (& Sex)
Motto: Actions Are Life

Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:18 pm

I, Now, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Hey guys, I'm Ben from Germany. I'm 23 and in the process of moving away from my old life, both on the physical and mental level.
I let a lot of chances slip away in my life because I preferred to wallow in self-pity the shit hand I got dealt in life. I hope to not let that happen again.

Goals, in order of priority
- take responsibility for my life
- move out and to a new city
- stabilize my finances
- eat at least 2.3k calories a day
- go back to the gym 3 times a week
- lose my virginity

Glad to be part of a community that is looking up instead of down.
Last edited by Now on Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:13 pm

sup, I'm colgate.

25, in Chattanooga, TN, one of the few places in the world that's sane right now :lol:
I'm 5'5" at 138 lbs and ethnically Indian (but if you heard my voice, you would think I'm a white American).

My main goal is to get laid by meeting a girl in person. Over the past 12 years, I've gone far too deep into the online world, and ignored social opportunities in high school and in university, so I'd like to get out of it and have a REAL social life. Fortunately for me, the city I live in pretty much doesn't give a fuck about this bullshit pandemic and the social scene has been rejuvenating, so I think I'm in a good place for now. Also, I only moved here less than a year ago so I basically have a blank slate to work with.

Sub-goals:
- Gain weight and look jacked. I'm certainly not underweight and I'm actually relatively fit (last year, I could do 26 pullups in a row), but I think with my height and genetics, I would look much better if I was bulkier and muscular, maybe something around 150 lbs.
- Get into grad school for Fall 2022. Hopefully there will be in-person classes, and this would be a great future opportunity for me to meet more like-minded people, in addition to boosting my finances in the long-term. Listing this now, because I've been having to do a lot of preparation starting now since most applications are due in December.

Some things I've done before joining this forum (in the past few months):
- Deleted my Discord account and logged out of every Internet community I was a part of. The only reason I'm on this one is because its goals are for success in real life.
- Donated 90% of my clothes and selected a solid starter wardrobe for going out. I used to not care about my clothing, but I realized caring about my fashion shows to others that I care about myself. Why should anyone care about me if I don't care about myself? note: my current avatar is 2 years old (but I look pretty much the same right now, regarding body composition). (EDIT: Changed my avatar to something recent)
- Started lifting again. I used to lift 2 years ago, but I stopped because I was too concerned about my numbers (I refused to deload, form was getting bad on lifts, etc). I've had a change of mindset and realized that the important thing is to keep the habit, and pay attention to the intensity of the workout, rather than the absolute number of the load. Since taking 2 years off, my numbers have gotten pretty low, but out of honesty and for the sake of recording, I'll post them now: squat 105lbs 5x5 (I used to be at 240 for 5x5, but I got injured once, and my form was getting really bad so I decided to be humble and start low, but correct), bench 130lbs 5x5, deadlift 285lbs 1x5
- Been going to clubs and taverns to have fun and meet girls. I've gone 3 times solo and 2 times with friends. I can usually get girls' attention and even erotically dance with them, but I've never been able to have the courage or the know-how to advance it to the next level from there (ie: actually having sex). I got a girl's number once, but I made the mistake of "hanging out" with her and her friends too much, which definitely made me seem needy.
- Went to a group dance class last week and was able to take a girl from there to dinner afterwards, but when I tried to escalate (asked for a kiss), she told me she was 10 years older than me (which I actually didn't realize, she seemed maybe 2 or 3 years older). I didn't really know what to do in that situation so I stopped it there.

Tasks for this week:

- Go for a photoshoot. My main goal with this is to have some up to date photos, mainly for you guys to critique my current sense of fashion (again, my avatar is from 2 years ago)
- Go to the mall and buy a few rings. I actually ordered a ring off of Amazon a few weeks ago, but I ordered one that was too big, so I'd like to get one in person instead. Maybe I can even hit on some girls.
- Post some sort of video log about what I'm feeling this week. I realized I have a huge trouble with honesty and suppressing my emotions, so I think doing some kind of weekly video log will help.
- Go to the tavern this weekend and meet some girls. I guess the next step for me would be being able to get a girl who I'm into and is into me off of the dance floor and just us 2.

I, colgate, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.
Last edited by colgate on Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
5'5" indian in 🇺🇸→🇯🇵, childhood in religious cult, turned teenage internet gay, now aspiring toxic male.
📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
Globetrotter
Name: Clint
Goal: Raise standards
Motto: Relax

Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:07 am

I, Clint, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I'm 34, originally from England, now a 'digital nomad', currently in Poland.

My goals:
- Improve the standard of woman that I am able to regularly attract, both online and in person.
- Get over limiting beliefs RE my looks.
- Get over approach anxiety.
thriver
Goal: Get a Girlfriend
Motto: Don't Ever Quit

Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:25 am

I, thriver, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I'm 26 years old, from a small town in Canada. Currently, I am living in Seoul, Korea as a digital nomad. I own a few online businesses (agency and SaaS).

Goals:
1. I will get a beautiful kickass girlfriend before the end of the year. Someone stunning, feminine and submissive.
2. I will make $15,000 CAD each month through my businesses by the end of the year.

Mini-Goals:
1. I will buy a necklace and accessories I like by August 31st.
2. I will move into a place with A+ logistics in Seoul by September 14th.
drifter
Goal: Get Laid

Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:09 am

Hey guys,
Been lurking for too long (both here and GLL). Made my account a little while back, so now It's time to take some real action. Took me a while to actually get started, because until now I didn't feel I was serious enough for this forum, but something clicked.

I'm a 30 year old dude from Norway whose life has been in quite a rut ever since after high school. Been pretty much socially isolating myself, only leaving the house to go exercise. I have been struggling with my self-image ever since I was 15. I am quite introverted, have social anxiety and have very low self-esteem, which makes it very hard for me to connect with people in real life. Managed to become a 30 year old virgin by not taking any action on the romantic and social front. I literally have zero experience, hoping to break that curse in the near future.

I generally exercise a lot, but gained some weight during covid when the gyms were closed (stupid government ruining people's health). Right now I am following the carnivore diet and I am in the process of losing the weight I put on (and more).

My goals:
- Lose weight, approx 10kg or so. Aiming for 8-12% bf.
- Gain back the muscle I lost due to covid restrictions.
- "cure" (or improve) social anxiety.
- Improve self-image.
- Improve style.
- Go on dates.
- Kiss a girl.
- Lose virginity.

I, drifter, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:15 am

You have found the right place. BTW, Norway is awesome, the people there are very cool, and the Norwegian genetics will mean that you are probably model tier compared to many of us LOL. Start a log, work your ass off, you will succeed. I have the same issues you do, but if you ever read my log, I am on a mission in life now and feeling better than I have in probably 10 years. This forum can save your life but you have to take it dead ass serious.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
DonD
Goal: Beat Anxiety

Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:36 pm

Hey, I'm 32 from Poland, into hardcore self-improvement.
Over the last few years I've been focusing mostly on work and money. I achieved my base goal, I'm working remotely now and I'm location independent and soon to be working flexible hours.
While I'm constantly improving other other areas of my life as well, my success there was limited and I intend to prioritize them now.

My main goals and obstacles:
- Beat anxiety, mental and social issues
- Increase energy levels, drive and physical health
- Improve and accept my looks and athleticism
- Girls

I, DonD, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.
september
Name: Loki
Goal: master game
Motto: wagmi

Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:00 pm

Hi folks!

I'll go by the name september.

[Bunch of redacted stuff]

I, september, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.
Last edited by september on Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0/10000 lays, 582.94 underage approaches, 8 seconds nofap, 929 day streak complaining + no action
schizoposting log
schizo voice notes telegram channel
best value photoshoot in north america
KleenX
Name: Andy
Goal: Social Freedom
Motto: Action Comes Before Motivation

Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:33 pm

Sup fellow guys who have done settling for average.

I am 25 and from the UK, Its my first time joining a forum but I am here because I, KleenX, commit 110% towards achieving my goals and taking my seriously.

I spent some time trying to do this shit on my own and lone wolf it and soon learnt I was the only thing holding myself back. That is why I have reached out to Andy, and you beautiful people for accountability and the kick up the arse I need.

My goals on my self improvement journey are:

- To stay consistent
- To get professional photos and improve my text game on dating apps
- To crush my approach anxiety and gain social freedom
- To communicate with like-minded people, be a part of a kick-ass community and find accountability partners (send me a message)
- To get a sick tattoo
- Find my own identity and style that is congruent with the image I want to portray (feels like nice guy atm)
- To build unshakeable confidence that will transfer to all walks of life including my career aspirations
- To improve retention and build a solid rotation of hotties
- To get back on social media with a more high value profile and share inspiring content
- To become a valuable contributor to the community one day, helping others with knowledge I acquire throughout my journey
- To get out day job and build a business that give me freedom to travel and approach woman from all over the world

*What can be measured, can be managed*

Measurable goals

- 200 approaches in 12 weeks (as of 11/08/2021)
- 5 MFF 3sums (End of '21)
- 1 MFF 3sum from night game (End of '21)
- 1 cold approach same day lay (End of '21)
- Solid rotation for at least 1month (End of '21)

Extra challenge (because fuck it, why not)
- 1 MFF 3sum with lesbians

(Got a hot lesbian starting in the office on Monday, bet the guys I could do it - could be one for the history books)

Will update with more career orientated goals once these are smeshed

Peace out.
togawami
Goal: AA program

Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:09 pm

Whats up dudes.

I, Togawami, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I'm 21 Going to uni in chicago. Been putting this off for way too long using "monk-mode" or quarantine as an excuse. It's time to respect myself and go for my goals.

Goals:
Gain 5 lb lean weight, have sex again by the end of the year.
Improve self-confidence, game, and get over approach anxiety
Warlord
Goal: Get Laid

Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:58 am

I, Warlord, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

GOALS:

1. GET 2ND WORLD RECORD.
2. GET 1000 TRUE FANS.
3. WIN CAGE FIGHT.
4. GET 3 FWB.
5. ACHIEVE $ FREEDOM.

28. Australian.

Joined to be apart of a motivated group (you are the average of the 5).
oddish
Name: Jeroen
Goal: Achieve freedom

Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:40 am

Hi all,

I, Jeroen, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I'll keep it short here, but look out for my log later this week!

Goals:

- Find a kickass GF that fits my life and goals.
- Get rid of ED
- 1.3m EUR by the time I'm 40 (32-33 ish for now)
- Job as a personal trainer/coach
- Find a positive outlook on life.

Looking forward to contribute!

Jeroen
ukart
Name: Arthur
Goal: Get girls for threesome
Motto: Live your life by the hour, not by the day

Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:44 am

Hey I'm Arthur 26 from the UK.
I'm in a committed relationship with my girlfriend for 5 years. We're both into trying out threesomes and other group sex stuff.

THe main reason for being on this forum is that I'm doing the approach anxiety program at good looking loser but the forum seems kind of dead so I'll probably cross post my vlog here to get more engagement.
More broadly I want to get the confidence to hit on women and not bottle it once I actually do set up a threeway. The second aim is to improve my confidence in talking to women in general, I've not had much sexual experience outside my current relationship and knowing I can pick up women will make me feel less insecure about that.

Other goals I want to accomplish are becoming lower BF % and generally having a more positive outlook on life. However I'm already moving towards these goals wheras with the women stuff I haven't pursued it as seriously yet.
Gio
Name: Gio
Goal: Get laid

Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:12 am

I, Gio, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

34 years old
From New Jersey in the United States

Goals:

-Get laid on Tinder.

I've had Platinum membership for about three weeks. I've been using Andy's bdsm idea. Gotten one potential date for bdsm but no luck yet. I am definitely trying to become a dom.

-Move to an area with better logistics for getting laid.

I'm broke and need a job and a roommate in whatever location is decided.

-Become even sexier than I already am.

I need tattoos but I can't afford them right now. I also have no idea what kind of tattoo I want to get.