READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

Once you've posted/replied & introduced yourself in here, you'll be able to post in all the other sections of the forum.
Maximo
Name: InactivDeleted
Goal: ....

Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:46 am

I, Max, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I am from Berlin/Germany, currently 34 years young and want to get finally my sex/love live how i like it.
I want to be able to approach evrey girl i think is cut/hot/sexy/... without stoping myself.
I want to bang some more girls (dont need to be a ONS, i like long lasting friends with benefits)
Finding my personal queen that will go with me in a open (maybe Polyamor) relationship.

Max
Mossy
Goal: Social freedom
Motto: I’ll get there

Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:57 pm

Hey everyone. 24yo from Poland. My main goal currently is doing the AA program and achieving a top level social freedom. I want to be able to approach any girl I deem attractive or interesting and also to connect with people easily and to be a more outgoing person, taking more action. I believe it will greatly enhance my life experiences. Secondly comes getting sex life in order, one lay a week at a minimum but the real goal is whenever I want, even if it’s 7 times a week, and getting at least 2 plates. So far my biggest sex life achievement is fucking 2 girls in one day within like 3 hours, one of them my regular plate, could also have had a foursome but I chickened out afraid of getting ED. Got my gym, financial, health and addictions mostly where I want it at the moment.

I, Mossy, fully commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.
Lay count: 8
JinderS
Name: Jinder
Goal: Kill AA

Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:34 pm

Hey Everyone

I, J, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

About me
- 20 Years Old
- Of Indian-Descent & Grew up in Canada
- 0 Lays
- Working in Door-to-Door Sales

Current Projects:
- Killing Approach-Anxiety (Working in Sales should Help with this)
- 9% B.F. while Maintaining Muscle Mass (Current ~15%)
- Get the Canadian Passport (Just Send the Application)

Long-Term Goals
- 1 Girlfriend & 2 FB's (at the same time) by June 2022
- Location-Independent Business by Dec 2023
- 185 Lbs. @ 9% b.f. (Currently 195 lbs. @ 15%) by Dec 2022
Svadhishthana
Goal: Be Free
Motto: Climb that goddamned mountain

Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:02 am

I, Svadhishthana, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Goals:
I want to get laid because I wish not, when I come to die, to discover that I had not lived.

Currently 29, software dev. Recently became a small-time landlord. Had one girlfriend who I had a 5 year relationship with, but never got laid outside of that.

Goals before I turn 30 in November:
- Get laid at least once. Probably from online.
- Either quit my job and start living entirely on rental income / passive investments, or make a plan for my quit date (within the next year).
- Overcome my history of overuse injuries through strength training.
- Lose 15lbs of fat I gained during covid.

Currently working my way through the tinder guide, stopping where it says stop and doing what it says to do. Bought a dslr and am working at not being crap at using it. Hired a strength coach. Next step is to update my wardrobe, as currently most everything I own is covered in paint an drywall.
Previous goals:
- Retire in early 2022 with combo index funds / real estate. (Complete, late)
- Get fit (hotter, more athletic, more injury-resistant). (Ill defined, but improved)
- Get laid at least one more time before 30th birthday (Complete).
canderson
Goal: Travel

Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:18 am

I, canderson, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I'm 27 from the USA. My main goal right now is to lose fat and see my abs.

I love how everyone here is so driven and holds each other accountable.
Primagen
Goal: Get laid

Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:09 pm

I, Primagen, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

First off i wanna say i fkin love this community, a group of guys genuinely trying to help each other in all areas of life.

Short term goal is getting laid for the first time, then a second time, then as many time as possible. I also plan to travel the world and get lays in the countrys i go.
Xyl1te
Name: Marcus
Goal: 50 lays
Motto: The time is now

Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:29 pm

I, Marcus, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

25 from Denmark, and someone who want to milk the juices out of life to the fullest.
Goal: From 29.05.21, I want to get laid with 10 girls from online dating before the end of 2021
Count: 1 (updated 26.06.21)
chelirica
Motto: the show must go on

Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:25 am

I, chelirica, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.
33yo from china.
GOAL:
get laid;
know more about sexual relations;
get over AA;
get more muscle to be more mascline;
be more lean to see my abs;
get laid from street;
get laid from online dating;
get more laid.
RustInPeace
Goal: Get Laid

Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:28 pm

I, Rust, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I'm 28, American. I've been lurking this site for a year now, applying some of it with limited success. At this point, I need to go for it and get serious.

Over the past few years, I've made some great progress on career and fitness goals. I completed a degree and moved into a higher-paying job, with a further degree to be completed soon. I've been lifting weights now for a couple years, and I feel better about my appearance than I ever have before.

However, I feel like dating is the one area of my life I have consistently failed at, and I need to start making it a priority before I fuck up my life again.

Goals for the rest of 2021:
-Get laid 4 more times
-At least try cutting out caffeine for a week
-Shore up social circle
fledgling_seed
Goal: Sexual abundance

Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:23 pm

I, Fledgling Seed, commit to working on my goals & taking myself seriously.

24-year-old unemployed virgin with Asperger’s from the People’s Republic of Chinada (known to the outside world as Toronto, Ontario, Canada), home to the most oppressive (sorry, necessary & successful) lockdowns & most Puritan people on this (and possibly any other) planet. I live in a suburb of Toronto with my parents actually, not the city itself.

In case I somehow get sent to a re-education camp/disappeared because of Bills C-10 & C-36, Hail Dear Leader Trudeau, & hail the Almighty COVID Variants! Despite living in a GLORIOUS country with “glorious” lockdowns, I have inconceivably tried to kill myself 5 times in the last 6 months! How absurd & “ungrateful” of me! I never want to feel like this again, I don’t deserve to feel like this again.

When I read this website after 4 1/2 months of playing video games & jerking off until 3 AM in the morning, & Andy’s journey, it spoke to me on a level that no other self-development content did. Andy understands what it’s like to be down really bad. The night I read his mental health stuff (Thursday), I went to sleep at 10 PM & woke up before 7 AM for the first time in about 5 months. After going back to my old ways on Friday, on Saturday, I stuck with my new sleep schedule.

My goals for the end of 2021 (my 25th birthday):
- Lose my virginity
- Make money off of an online business
- Learn to stand up for myself & pursue my goals without fear
- Learn to stand up for myself against haters & deal with others’ emotional bullshit
- Get rid of anxiety
- Develop confidence
- Overcome psychological trauma & rage resulting from COVID-19 lockdowns (and other previous incidents) to the point where I can focus & live a happy life (if you couldn’t tell, this is a major problem for me right now)

My goals for the end of 2022 (my 26th birthday):
- Make enough money off of my own online business/a remote career to live on my own, either here or anywhere else in the world, depending on whatever political climate suits me best (preferably one where there’s no COVID-related lockdown restrictions/mandatory vaccine passports)
- Complete self-confidence & assertiveness to the point where I can tell anyone giving me grief to fuck off & walk away unscathed
- 6-pack abs
- My arms to be the size of an average guy my age
- Self-confidence in my ability to handle any new challenge that comes my way (core confidence)
- Eliminating all of my limiting/negative beliefs about life

Let’s do this.
TheCervixPunisher
Goal: Get to the 100
Motto: Notto

Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:41 pm

Heya, let's get this shit rolliiiiinnnn'!

I, TheCervixPusher, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously. - I DO

1. Getting into cold approaching and having no issue with it - nothing else
Sometimes
Name: Jim
Goal: Build a steady rotation

Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:43 am

I, Jim, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

My goal is to maximise my charisma and cold approach skills, so I can get higher conversion rates from day-game/ cold approach.

I'm already getting Tinder matches, but problem is, in Tinder pictures I look way better in real life, so girls might be disappointed.

This is why I prefer cold approach / day game. I want to learn ins and outs of successful cold approach.

My ultimate goal is to build a steady rotation of 3-5 hot chicks that I would meet one weekends (one chick every 1-2 weeks or so).

I lost some muscle due to pandemic, but my goal is to work on regaining that during next quarter.
Samy
Name: Samy
Goal: Have a family
Motto: Never give up

Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:24 pm

I, Samy, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I'm 32, living in America.

Last year, I was able to rebound after being laid off from my job. I got a job in tech and my career is finally taking off. I also bought my dream car.

Dating is the area where I need to improve. I recently got through a divorce and I need to work on myself. Especially on becoming less needy. I was able to get laid 4 times since I left my ex-wife in March. All of them from cold approach.

Goals for 2021:

- Focusing on my mental health
- Focusing on getting back in shape
- Focusing on my career and earning more money
- Keep cold approaching and I would like to find someone to build a family with
Touhou
Name: Jan

Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:15 pm

I, Jan, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I'm Jan, 27 years old, from Germany. I'm studying chemistry and am currently working on my Masters degree, while learning to produce electronic music as my main hobby. During the last ~10 years I haven't been successful with girls and getting laid, and even though school, work and smoking weed kept me busy for quite some time it started to annoy the hell out of me in the last few years. I started taking action in late 2019, by quitting weed, cutting off my long hippie hair, getting better clothes, establishing a skincare routine and some other minor stuff. At the moment I have a hard time moving further forward, since the gyms aren't fully reopened around here yet and it's unclear if they will be closed during the winter again. Money is also tight at the moment, I'm hoping to get a job at university next semester so I have more financial freedom.
I tried online dating for the first time during the last weeks, but wasn't very lucky so far. I texted with a few girls, but they either unmatched or ghosted me at some point. My weaknesses in that regard are mainly that I look fairly young, not very masculine. I can't grow a proper beard, but at least I'm already heavily balding lol. So my next big goal is to improve my physique in the gym, in order to look (and feel) more masculine.
I also can't wait to go out on parties again, since my chances in getting laid are probably way higher in a social environment than online. I can be quite witty, funny and charming, which is one of my strengths, but due to COVID there is not much opportunity to put that into action at the moment.

My current goals are:

- getting laid, of course, which mainly comes down to:
--- building a nice physique (hopefully the gyms will fully reopen soon here)
--- improving my wardrobe
--- taking better pictures
--- minimizing my weaknesses (which are mentioned above)
- getting a Ph.D. in chemistry
- expanding my social circle
- working towards financial independence
- saving for a hair transplant (because the sad truth is that I look better with hair than without. If I can pull off being fully bald is up to debate)
- bringing the quality of my music production to a professional level and, of course, releasing tracks
Tyler Bourbon
Name: Tyler
Motto: Pushing that rock up the hill

Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:33 am

I, Tyler Bourbon, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Hi everyone, been following Andy´s content for a while and want to put his advice on online dating into practice now. So far I´ve almost exclusively done cold approach/ daygame.

Goals:
- breaking the dry spell of 5 months and getting laid via daygame and online dating.
- working out and sticking to a more consistent daily and weekly schedule.
- improving my sleep. I have chronic insomnia and at the moment it´s extra bad and I need to improve that.
- I`m having a hard time gaining muscles (tall-skinny guy), but I at least want to get to 10% body fat (I´m at ~ 13% at the moment) and become lean & athletic looking.

Quick note regarding my avatar: I have a pic of myself as my current avatar, but once I have posted pics of myself in the private area, I would like to switch my avatar pic. Hope that´s ok with the mods.