Cool.RizzGodKeen wrote: ↑Tue Feb 28, 2023 5:24 amBefore I start my post: I WILL NOT FOCUS ON MY PRIMARY GOAL, WHICH IS GAME. I WILL BE WORKING ON OTHER PRIORITIES BEFORE I START
I am currently working on my sales job. I have to finish a licensing course and training in order to start working. Once I start gaining income, I will start looking into moving out of my parent's house. Once I move out, I will start working on my game. Since working on my sales job is my priority right now, I will work on other things (like fitness) after I start my job, but before I move out.
I, RizzGodKeen, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.
18 from the US
Me right now:
- Zero Income
- Living with my parents
- 1 lay (Over a year and 9 months ago)
- 1 cold approach
- Talking to 0 girls right now
- Most of my girlfriends have been "the best that I was able to get", not really my ideal women. I honestly just didn't fully realize it back then.
- Studied game for around 1 year, but little to no practice (Was never a priority in the past, just a hobby to learn)
- Constantly shifting from skinny to skinny-fat
- Used to do calisthenics 2 1/2 - 3 years ago, but I stopped when I got a surgery
- Got too busy for Taekwondo
- I've been in one other country besides my own
- I speak fluent English and shitty Spanish
What I want: (Deadline: Age 24)
- Own a business that makes $100k per year
- Own a successful blog
- Take at least 2 business coaching programs
- I don't care about laycount. It's not an important goal for me, but I will be tracking my numbers to make sure I have high success rates.
- At least 3,000 daygame approaches
- Take at least 3 game Mentorships/Bootcamps
- Master 2 styles of game and be solid with the rest of them.
- Have a rotation of at least 3-4 women I consider hot
- Have a roster of women (at least 2) from at least 3 countries.
- Have a Chris Heria/David Laid type body. I don't want to be super huge. I want to have a nice V-taper. I want my body to be aesthetically-pleasing to look at.
- I want to master a lot of skills in Calisthenics; such as the muscle up, front lever, handstand push-up, and planche push-up.
- I want to be decently skilled at a martial art.
- I want to travel to at least 5 other countries
- I will be speaking 3 languages and in the middle of studying my 4th
"We overestimate what we can do in a year. We underestimate what we can do in 5."
P.S.: Admin, if you ban accounts for inactivity, please give me some time. It will take a bit for me to start all of my journeys. I promise the wait will be worth it. Give me 8 months MAX for me to start ALL my journeys (fitness, game, business, travel, languages, etc), meaning it will likely take me less time since I will be starting some journeys before others.
Wish you well man.
Start a progress log, it's my advice to you. For the dream to materialise, you have to post man, it ingrains it into your psyche.
Your journey will be delayed for as long as you tell yourself. In truth, you could start taking action this second, and that would be what makes the difference as years go by.