New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Once you've posted/replied & introduced yourself in here, you'll be able to post in all the other sections of the forum.
coconutwater
Goal: Get paid

Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:11 pm

chado wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:05 am

Welcome to the crew, what are your first steps to improving something? Looks/money/etc?
Thanks focusing on money + gym
Murchyman
Name: Mitchell
Goal: Get GF

Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:26 pm

Hi I'm Mitchell I recently lost a lot of weight (40kg) and am trying to get laid and am looking for a supportive community
"I, Mitchell, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously."
skankhunt42
Goal: Getting laid

Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:34 pm

Hyunckel wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:35 pm

it's not a need per se, but the last thing I'm technically missing in my life atm.
Hi Hyunckel, great to see another baldy! You've probably already had this thought, but make sure you don't just settle for any female just because you want a girlfriend. Make sure you take your time and shop around for the right one.
tenzinf92
Name: Tenzin
Goal: Get 2 overlapping fbs
Motto: Take responsibility. Yes, for that too!

Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:06 pm

Hi guys,

Love the blog. Most practical and down-to-earth I've seen. Lots of retarded blogs around on the internet. Thank God I found this one.

I'm a RADAR engineer working in Edinburgh, Scotland. Currently I like certain aspects of my job but on the whole I dislike it because I have to stifle myself in a corporate environment doing computer programming using complex maths all day. Little do I get to communicate with others and deal with social pressure. Concise and effective communication is a passion of mine so I'm trying to develop my role to implement more communication skills. My masters degree in physics and astronomy has provided my this current technical skillset and it gives me the money I need for now to pay for coaching and suchlike so I'm happy enough with my lot for the meantime.

The lockdown affected my dating life, duh. So I got a pro photographer to get some photos. Now I'm trying to pick the right ones and write a good bio. I want to get laid a lot, and I hate having sporadic results. I just want this area sorted, there are other things I want to focus on.

Lockdown has also given me the opportunity to pay for personal training, specifically aimed at improving the aesthetic appearance of my pectus excavatum - a breast bone deformity causing rib flare. I'm fit anyway, but this will be a big push to improve my aesthetics and become the most ripped I've been.

Summary of Goals:
Get a consistent stream of girls from Tinder.
Get ripped enough to take some good body pics.
Develop my career role to something more communication-focused.

I, Tenzin Rinpoche, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Peace guys!
Last edited by tenzinf92 on Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
skankhunt42
Goal: Getting laid

Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:31 pm

tenzinf92 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:06 pm
My masters degree in physics and astronomy
damn bro I wish I was this smart :lol:

regarding your chest condition, don't let it hold you back, I had a flatmate years ago with the same condition, he was just a normal build and didn't go to the gym at all and yet he managed to bring girls back home from the club at least once every two-three weeks. He had a girlfriend for about a year before I moved out and she was fit af.
Wildibeast
Name: Dan
Goal: Get laid

Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:46 pm

33 from England

• Lower bodyfat so i can see my abs
• Taking better pictures for tinder etc. Not getting many matches atm
•Build confidence to chat up girls.

I, wildibeast. Commit to my goals and taking myself seriously.
Last edited by Wildibeast on Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blitz
Goal: Build a business

Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:40 am

I, Blitz, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously

Andy, one of your posts from reddit drew me here from a while ago. I sometimes gave feedback to people on their online dating profiles and saw one of your posts and thought this guy knows what he's doing. Far too many clowns on reddit give advice on what to fix without having achieved any success themselves! One post they're asking for feedback on how to get matches, and then a day or two later they're giving advice to other people on how to get more matches. You were probably the only guy on these threads who was real and is rightfully in a position to give advice.

Anyway, after checking out some of your posts, I really appreciate your genuine desire to uplift, empower and mentor young men, who wish to achieve success in their lives and not just with women. I thought that I want to join the crew and do even greater things with a bunch of motivated men.

Some of my goals for this year:

- Achieve and sustain 10-12% bodyfat - currently hovering around 15%
- I work as a consultant in the energy industry - I want to generate leads of up to USD $300,000 before the end of this year
- Lock in with a girl that is at least an 8 for the long term - currently have a harem of 3 girls - all are around a 7/7.5.
This one isn't a must though, I'm still in a relatively good position.
- Do some kind of community work - I'm trying to think of a way where I can contribute to my local community here in New Zealand
whilst utilising my skillset

Will add/revise as the year progresses
KillYourInnerLoser
Name: Andy
Goal: Elite body.
Motto: "You sure as hell can too."

Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:57 am

Hey man, glad to have you here. NZ as in a kiwi? Man we gotta get some (friendly) kiwi-aussie rivalry going ;)
Andy / Australia
My YouTube

150+ lays / 20+ threesomes / 1 foursome (MFFF)

Show me some love on Patreon
tenzinf92
Name: Tenzin
Goal: Get 2 overlapping fbs
Motto: Take responsibility. Yes, for that too!

Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:02 pm

chado wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:44 pm
@tenzinf92 Welcome to the party. Sounds like you have a plan and some goals, I suggest making a log to help you follow through. Also what is this pectus excavatum thing you are talking about?
Hey man, thanks.

Yeah it's just a bone deformity - it means it looks like the middle of my chest has sunken into a pit, and my ribs flare out an abnormal amount. It doesn't affect me deeply, but it bothers me at times, especially since assholes at school bullied me and called me out on it my whole life.

But that's enough of my sob story. Onward and upward baby, yeehaw!

Peace,
Tenzin
Blitz
Goal: Build a business

Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:26 am

KillYourInnerLoser wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:57 am
Hey man, glad to have you here. NZ as in a kiwi? Man we gotta get some (friendly) kiwi-aussie rivalry going ;)

Yep, kiwi here mate. Sounds fun, will look for every opportunity to take you Aussie’s down a peg haha
KillYourInnerLoser

Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:16 am

Peg? Isn't that what you guys do to your sheep? ;)
(My best mate's a kiwi, I'm just talking shit)
Andy / Australia
My YouTube

alfasauce
Name: JuanPablo
Goal: Get laid, build Career
Motto: You reap what you sow

Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:10 pm

I, Juan Pablo aka alfasauce, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

31 from Costa Rica
60+ lays

Sports nutritionist, got a masters from an UK uni. Im all about gains and getting lean without drugs (oh its way harder). Currently working on my IG page and building an online business. Recently got dumped by a girl (HB9), this curiously hurt so I took it as a reminder that I need to be EVEN better than I thought and that I was just sitting in the shitty confort zone.

Goals:

- Get an online business going, that doesn't require much effort to run, just the initial one
- Socialize and experiment with as many girls I can, fuck as many as I find attractive
-Start the BDSM journey baby
-Improve my picture and style game, therefor tinder and bumble game (I absolutely suck at this)
-Don't settle for anything less than a HB9+
-Avoid any kind of commitment to a relationship
nipple-flip
Name: Chris
Goal: self-actualize
Motto: do your best every day

Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:27 pm

I, Chris aka nipple-flip, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

The tinder guide brought me here, but I'm more interested in introspecting and finding peace and meaning from within.

28M from USA
Work as an associate at a consulting firm

Goals (short term)
- 1000lb powerlifting total (565 currently)
- Sub-13% bodyfat (estimating ~18-20% currently)

Goals (long term)
- find fulfillment and happiness through hard, meaningful work and authentic relationships (currently work hard and earn good money but without meaning, relationships have bizarre undertones and power dynamics)

Ultimately I want some sort of self-actualization. I have a long way to go, but others in my position have found success by starting with fitness, so I'm starting there too.
28M

Broad goals - live authentically. want for nothing. be happy.

Specific short/medium-term goals:
- 1000lb powerlifting total
- under 13% body fat
- one-arm chin-up
- get a software engineering job

Progress towards short term goals:
- 805 PL total (B 175x1, S 275x1, D 355x1)
- 20% body fat, 139lb bodyweight
- weighted chin-up PR: +80lb
- 30 leetcode problems done
KillYourInnerLoser

Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:34 pm

Welcome.
How the fuck are you guys coming up with such creative/odd usernames.
Andy / Australia
My YouTube

Gamuza78
Goal: Get Laid

Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:49 am

Hi guys

I, Gamuza, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I found this Andy site through Goodlookingloser

Goals:
- Get Laid (cause i don't...never)...pure and simple...improve my sex life...then we'll see