READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

Once you've posted/replied & introduced yourself in here, you'll be able to post in all the other sections of the forum.
alvincible
Name: Alvin
Goal: Get Laid

Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:22 am

I, Alvin, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

23 from Philippines and virgin with no job and still currently applying for this job the first time in call center so I can save money , won't be here for too long I will probably move to new zealand to work for dairy farming

I want to get laid cause I feel like I'm missing out the life

My goals are:
- get laid the first time and sleep with 50+ or more girls not just below average but above average and I know we all start somewhere but yes above average would be lovely
- destroy my insecurity which is my looks like I just feel like my facial structure looks weird in side profile including front but not sure when I lose body fat we'll see, I'm peeling fat now as I'm in caloric deficit my end goal will be probably 80kg and I'm at 93kg now so my goal will be 10-12% bodyfat and maintain it year round I'm working hard as fuck in the gym now and diet
- be more confident
- earn money so I can go to dates without any problem and buy any shit I want
- not sure if I repeated this but to be really handsome looking to the max cause I'm really insecure with what I look like
- maybe grow a beard, you guys will be judging if it suits me or not
- tattoos I just love them
- make my voice deeper
- 𝗀𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝗎𝗉

so to be honest I don't think I have a problem with message game it's just my looks that I'm really insecure of, I don't wanna say oh I look okay or fine. I want women to say I'm fucking hot not just cute but handsome too
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Sun Jun 12, 2022 2:02 pm

@Hawkins post profile pic of yourself please or we have to ban your account
goodguygonebad6789
Goal: Self-actualisation
Motto: A will will find a way

Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:59 pm

I, goodguygonebad6789, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

32 from Australia, originally an immigrant from India living Down Under for 10 years. I've got a decent career in marketing, own a home, have an above-average body (16% BF), was a pro sportsman in my former life, and am a budding writer/poet now. I broke up with my GF early last year, and have gotten laid a few times after that.

I've been aware of the forums since I've been following Andy for a long time (postscript below) and while I've been immensely motivated and working actively towards my goals, I've felt I've been rudderless as I don't have anyone to receive feedback from or guide me. Furthermore, I hardly have anyone famous/prominent close to me who I can look up to, who can mentor me or for that matter even inspire me.

Short-term goals:
- Get health in sound order (e.g. wisdom teeth removal, skin tag removal, and cancer screening)
- Have a humble, down-to-earth, hot-ish girl with similar interests as me (vegetarian and book/fitness/sports lover) as a girlfriend/wife.
- Stop fapping (getting a girl would make it pretty simple)
- Get a job at Big Tech
- Learn to swim
- Win an award for writing, preferably a poem
- Get 6-pack abs (and take a cracking photo to show off those abs!)
- Learn to train from a PT
- Take an excellent photo holding a dog (see below for background)

Long-term goals:
- Buy property #2
- Learn Muay Thai/BJJ
- Replace marketing income with that from writing and leave marketing forever
- Make something of my life (make a name for myself and make my friends/family/acquaintances proud). [I know I can do it because I'm very ambitious, motivated, and willing to put in the work, and have done it a few times in the past]

What I'm currently doing:
- Going to gym 6-7 days a week
- Joining swim lessons soon
- Approach any cute girl I see when I'm out and about (I've become natural at it over the years)
- Learning/developing leadership at work and working extra smart
- Sprucing up CV/applying for Big Tech
- Writing new poems/updating my poems on a regular basis
- Writing my 2nd book, a roman a clef novel (1st book was a novel)
- Living by the motto: Be Bold (deliberately putting myself out of my comfort zone where possible e.g. getting friends/strangers to take a photo multiple times to get a good shot, patting dogs even though I've been scarred by the experiences with stray dogs growing up in India)

Challenges:
- I have a type like everyone. I'm attracted to white girls, but I rarely get matches with them, especially the girls I like. As a result, lately, I've been thinking it's not worth wasting my time and starting to re-orient towards marrying an Indian girl.
- I want to get a girl but I don't want to spend hours and hours approaching them/commenting on dating apps etc. I'd rather spend this time working on my other goals. I only get around 1 like per week on the dating apps, unfortunately.
- I've a decent profile as a marketer, but I never even get a response to any of my job applications from any of the Big Tech companies. It's very disheartening.
- For the longest time, English was my 4th language, now it's sort of 1st through persistent efforts. But still, it takes me a lot of time to think and write in English. It also makes me afraid that since I'm a non-native English writer, I won't amount to anything in the writing industry since there're much better writers out there than me.
- My hobby as a writer requires me to stay at home and write. But this sedentary lifestyle profoundly affects my body and keeps me from achieving my body goals. I also miss being outdoors which, I'm happy to sacrifice in favor of my writing.
- I don't feel particularly confident in situations where confrontation is required as I feel I don't have martial arts skills to lend me the confidence. As a result, by the time I confront them things have already exploded.
- I'm a typical people-pleasing Nice Guy. It takes a LOT of effort for me to be not nice. Perhaps, reading No More Mr. Nice Guy every day and drilling it into my mind is the only solution. As a result, sometimes I waste so many golden opportunities to flirt.
- Duality of work vs private persona: Seduction has made me a serial flirter but the fact that at work I've to be PC and a pretty dry, boring guy kills me. I felt myself hurting internally. Plus a few girls who I had won over with my marketing expertise/sportsman skills have been put off by it.

P.S Andy's been a huge inspiration to me in all respects - I did a photoshoot with him a couple of years back. Lost nearly 8-10 kgs at the start of the pandemic all because of Andy and his guides. Your philosophy deeply resonates with me. You rock Andy!
SIGMA_1234
Goal: Digital Nomad Income
Motto: Action > Perfection

Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:18 am

Hey @alvincible ! Nice to see another fellow Filipino here. If you need buddies to talk to, don't be scared to DM me & @Lonely_Rottweiler who's working on similar goals :)
Aspiring Digital Nomad

Follow my lifestyle journey log

Fitness:
-) Cut to 56 kg, then bulk after

Sex Enhancement:
-) Bathmate & Kegels

Learning goals:
-) 10 books
-) more note-taking & reviewing of past materials

^^Lifestyle habit tracker can be monitored here.

Learning Chinese Mandarin:
-) Mandarin 365 Project, monitor here.

Follow my business journey log

$ Goals:
-) US$3k/ mo nomad income
-) US$10k/ mo nomad income
jizslr
Name: Jim
Goal: Get laid easily

Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:21 am

Hi, Jim here!

28M, Bundy, Qld

My goals are:
To have perfect self confidence in public.

To build a masculine physique.

A Tan

Perfect teeth

Better facial features and find my smile.

To achieve "hot surfer with long hair" spec.

To enjoy conversations with random women without overthinking and becoming tense halfway through.

I, Jim, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.
Vamos
Goal: Being (more) happy

Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:49 am

I, Vamos, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I'm 31 and from Europe, my goals are:

Career/Job:
- Successfully complete my part-time Master of Business Administration.
I work full-time as a consultant and in a leading position, I like my job very much, but I want "more" after my master's degree. Graduation will be in about two years.

Aesthetics:

- I've been working out for a long time with good success. This summer I want to be in the best shape of my life. The diet is going well.

- I want to dress better every day and not just for certain occasions. More adult, more masculine, more attractive.

Women:
- I actually have good success with women. Of course I would like to find my "dream woman", but my demands are extremely high. My ex was such a woman, but I had to end the relationship, long story. That's ok for me. I'd rather stay single for the next few years and be "on the hunt" than get into a relationship with a woman I don't completly "want", it's not fair to her or me.

- In my early/mid twenties I was significantly less physically attractive than I am today. I learned a lot about Pick Up and my "game" was solid. However, in my late twenties I worked very very hard on my appearance and became better looking. However, I have relied exclusively on my looks for the last few years and have ruled out any "game". This often works, but not always. I would like to improve my "game" again.

Social Life:
- I have friends, but scattered across the country and 2-3 in my city where I currently live. I've moved quite often, so social contacts broke up, and a few stayed. I'm certainly not lonely or anything, but I want a handful more (real) friends.

- I would therefore like to become more communicative, hold good small talk and simply be more socially charming.

Passions and free time:
- I like to go fishing for predatory fish, I have a dog. These are both important parts of my life. I also started with photography and I want to get better at it. How you present yourself online and with pictures is extremely important these days. Whether you like it or not, it is what it is.

- I would also like to attend a salsa course, of course with the right accompaniment ;)

Cheers
Started a log, feel free to check in: viewtopic.php?p=58691#p58691
Nenad_
Name: Nenad
Goal: Get laid a lot

Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:51 am

I, Nenad_, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Hello!

My name is Nenad, and I'm an artist, designer and future architect from Belgrade, Serbia. I'm 32 and Kill Your Inner Loser perspective about getting laid changed my life.
Before Kill Your Inner Loser I was kinda lost, with mediocre results at best, and pretty unmotivated to take action.
Now, I'm working hard toward achieving my main goal.

My main goal is to get laid with 100+ girls.

I'd be happy to share my knowledge and experience and to be helpful.
Slurp
Goal: Move forwards in life.
Motto: One more step.

Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:17 pm

Hoi, Slurp here.

"I, Slurp, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously."

I'm a 22yo studying for a Master's Degree and as of now I'm living in northern Europe.

Goals by the end of the year:
- Get to the point where abs are clearly visible - currently ~18%bfat
- Find an internship for Q1,Q2 2023
- Get laid 10 times
- Keep up with university - currently doing good
- Stop quitting when things are good enough
Last edited by Slurp on Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arthur
Goal: Free up my time

Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:33 pm

Hi guys, I joined the KYIL forums because I really like Andy's content, but I don't think I need his coaching. I'm hoping to find fellow success-minded people here, because they're they're rare and hard to find! Plus, I know how valuable being around the right people can be. I want to hear from fellow winners every day.
My main goal is to free up my time from working my 9-to-5 job working for someone else, so I can focus on my own goals instead.
What do I want to do with that time? Work out so I have a body I'm proud of, get an awesome sex life, and be a full time Game Designer. (I've made one game already and I'm working on another, plus I write in a blog about it every week.)

Finally:
I, Arthur, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.
First Cow
Name: Nicholas
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: What you think about most is what you become.

Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:45 am

I, Nick, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Hi.
I'm Nick. 26 from Detroit

2022 Goals:
-Have a 3 girl rotation and get laid 3 times a week consistently.
-Have killer dating profiles & game on Tinder, Bumble, and Hinge
-Gain 1lb of muscle/month this year and have a well-defined six pack
-Grow portfolio by 20%
-Complete summer and fall classes all A's (pursuing bachelors)

Current: no regular girl, 2 lays/month on average, mediocre profiles, 160 lb/12% body fat; portfolio on track, all A's and one B in classes.
Gradysnell
Name: Grady
Goal: Give advise

Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:19 am

Good afternoon, I'm Grady
I am 20 years old
I am studying at the faculty as a physical education teacher
I want to find here the answers I need for myself in the field of training and gaining muscle mass, I hope to be heard and maybe I can help one of the guests.
Korkki
Goal: Build a business
Motto: Be at peace with Reality

Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:38 pm

I, Korkki, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Hi, I'm Korkki, 29 yo from Finland. I recently joined Andy's coaching program to turboboost my learning progress.

Goals:
- 12 new girls in 12 weeks and 2 threesomes
- Start building own company and live off its income
- Lose 5-10kg to hit visible abs (already down 48kg from my fattest)
My log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1813
My photo portfolio: https://photos.korkki.dev/personalportfolio/

In need of dating app photographer in Europe? Message me and let's see if I can help ya!
Asst
Goal: Improve Game/Sexlife

Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:18 pm

Hi guys, 29M from Germany here. Into self improvement for a few years already.

Business owner and self employed for 5 years. Also started at a company in e-commerce this year and enjoy working with people and consistent income again.

Working out for 2 years already but as an ectomorph with high metabolism and low appetite gains come slowely.

Finishing my Tinder profile, was almost all the time in relationships my whole 20s and got tired of it. Consider women not being worth 100% commitment anymore. Time for something more fun.

Goals:
- 100k total yearly income by 2024
- 10 lays in Q3 & Q4
- Improve my game to be able to simply approach attractive women
- Getting an attractive bi girlfriend in her early/mid 20s which is open to other women (by 2025)
- Recomp to 10% BF & 75kg by end of the year, currently at 12% 75kg
- Turn vellus hairline into decent hairline by the end of the year, currently 14 months in, low responder (Fin, RU, Mino and Microneedeling)
Paid Renegade
Name: Colton
Goal: Make Money

Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:37 pm

Hey guys, I'm Colton.
26 years old, have been lurking on the forums a bit and taking some value from the guys here, especially Andy and Radical. Finally woke up today and said fuck it, let's join
Main goals right now are increasing my income and being more productive.

I, Colton, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:02 pm

@Paid Renegade Welcome dude, is your name colton on your youtube acct too?