I, Chris aka nipple-flip, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.
The tinder guide brought me here, but I'm more interested in introspecting and finding peace and meaning from within.
28M from USA
Work as an associate at a consulting firm
Goals (short term)
- 1000lb powerlifting total (565 currently)
- Sub-13% bodyfat (estimating ~18-20% currently)
Goals (long term)
- find fulfillment and happiness through hard, meaningful work and authentic relationships (currently work hard and earn good money but without meaning, relationships have bizarre undertones and power dynamics)
Ultimately I want some sort of self-actualization. I have a long way to go, but others in my position have found success by starting with fitness, so I'm starting there too.
Broad goals - live authentically. want for nothing. be happy.
Specific short/medium-term goals:
- 1000lb powerlifting total
- under 13% body fat
- get a software engineering job
Progress towards short term goals:
- 710 PL total (B 150x2, S 245x1, D 315x1)
- 19% body fat, 137lb bodyweight
- 8 leetcode problems done