New members - you MUST post in here before anywhere else.

Moderator: Radical

Once you've posted/replied & introduced yourself in here, you'll be able to post in all the other sections of the forum.
tenzinf92
Name: Tenzin
Goal: Get 2 overlapping fbs
Motto: Take responsibility. Yes, for that too!

Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:02 pm

chado wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:44 pm
@tenzinf92 Welcome to the party. Sounds like you have a plan and some goals, I suggest making a log to help you follow through. Also what is this pectus excavatum thing you are talking about?
Hey man, thanks.

Yeah it's just a bone deformity - it means it looks like the middle of my chest has sunken into a pit, and my ribs flare out an abnormal amount. It doesn't affect me deeply, but it bothers me at times, especially since assholes at school bullied me and called me out on it my whole life.

But that's enough of my sob story. Onward and upward baby, yeehaw!

Peace,
Tenzin
Blitz
Goal: Build a business

Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:26 am

KillYourInnerLoser wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:57 am
Hey man, glad to have you here. NZ as in a kiwi? Man we gotta get some (friendly) kiwi-aussie rivalry going ;)

Yep, kiwi here mate. Sounds fun, will look for every opportunity to take you Aussie’s down a peg haha
KillYourInnerLoser
Name: Andy
Goal: Writing full-time.
Motto: "You sure as hell can too."

Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:16 am

Peg? Isn't that what you guys do to your sheep? ;)
(My best mate's a kiwi, I'm just talking shit)
Andy / Australia
Podcast: The Inner Winner Show

140+ lays / 14 threesomes / 1 foursome (MFFF)
Goals 2020: Pay all bills from coaching. Finish 3some & BDSM guides.
Must-have Stuff I Recommend
alfasauce
Name: JuanPablo
Goal: Get laid, build Career
Motto: You reap what you sow

Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:10 pm

I, Juan Pablo aka alfasauce, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

31 from Costa Rica
60+ lays

Sports nutritionist, got a masters from an UK uni. Im all about gains and getting lean without drugs (oh its way harder). Currently working on my IG page and building an online business. Recently got dumped by a girl (HB9), this curiously hurt so I took it as a reminder that I need to be EVEN better than I thought and that I was just sitting in the shitty confort zone.

Goals:

- Get an online business going, that doesn't require much effort to run, just the initial one
- Socialize and experiment with as many girls I can, fuck as many as I find attractive
-Start the BDSM journey baby
-Improve my picture and style game, therefor tinder and bumble game (I absolutely suck at this)
-Don't settle for anything less than a HB9+
-Avoid any kind of commitment to a relationship
nipple-flip
Name: Chris
Goal: self-actualize
Motto: do your best every day

Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:27 pm

I, Chris aka nipple-flip, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

The tinder guide brought me here, but I'm more interested in introspecting and finding peace and meaning from within.

28M from USA
Work as an associate at a consulting firm

Goals (short term)
- 1000lb powerlifting total (565 currently)
- Sub-13% bodyfat (estimating ~18-20% currently)

Goals (long term)
- find fulfillment and happiness through hard, meaningful work and authentic relationships (currently work hard and earn good money but without meaning, relationships have bizarre undertones and power dynamics)

Ultimately I want some sort of self-actualization. I have a long way to go, but others in my position have found success by starting with fitness, so I'm starting there too.
28M

Broad goals - live authentically. want for nothing. be happy.

Specific short/medium-term goals:
- 1000lb powerlifting total
- under 13% body fat
- get a software engineering job

Progress towards short term goals:
- 710 PL total (B 150x2, S 245x1, D 315x1)
- 19% body fat, 137lb bodyweight
- 8 leetcode problems done
KillYourInnerLoser
Name: Andy
Goal: Writing full-time.
Motto: "You sure as hell can too."

Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:34 pm

Welcome.
How the fuck are you guys coming up with such creative/odd usernames.
Andy / Australia
Podcast: The Inner Winner Show

140+ lays / 14 threesomes / 1 foursome (MFFF)
Goals 2020: Pay all bills from coaching. Finish 3some & BDSM guides.
Must-have Stuff I Recommend
Gamuza78
Goal: Get Laid

Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:49 am

Hi guys

I, Gamuza, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I found this Andy site through Goodlookingloser

Goals:
- Get Laid (cause i don't...never)...pure and simple...improve my sex life...then we'll see
king87
Goal: Relationship

Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:39 pm

I, king87 commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.
Last edited by king87 on Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dave93
Name: Dave
Goal: Get laid

Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:29 pm

I, David, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

I am 27 years old and from Central Europe (Austria)
My goals are:

-to just be reasonable happy for the next 3 or 4 years and work my 9 to 5 technician job and then I can reassess my goals in a few years when it comes to getting laid or maybe even getting a kid in like 10 years (who knows) . Setting the bar too high in the past has made me unhappy at times so I wont repeat that mistake. Also I dont want to put a lot of pressure on myself anymore.
-to get laid but with hotter girls. (On average I get about 6 or 7 girls per tinder boost. Getting laid with girls who are a 5 ,6 or even 7 isnt all that hard on Tinder, but any girls who are higher than a 7 usually barely respond or they just text back short/weird messages or are just stuck up to the max. Getting these girls to respond/into a short conversation is one thing but getting their phone number and actually setting up a date with these more difficult girls is another thing.)
thelasta
Goal: Get Laid

Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:52 pm

MrGainz wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:34 pm
What's up people.

I, MrGainz, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

About me

- 25 years old
- Born and raised in Australia
- 51 lays to date
- Software Engineer

Goals for the end of the year

- get more pro-looking photos taken
- get down to 10% body fat
- have first MFF threesome
- make 1000 bucks online
- bang a red head and a latina

Longer term goals

- become a senior engineer within 4 years
Great
chado
Name: Chad
Goal: Have a 3some
Motto: Think of the solution not the problem.

Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:13 pm

Seeing a lot of new members join. Please don't just lurk, contribute to threads and make new ones. Let's have an engaging community, not just one that leeches.
jaybird
Name: Jayson
Goal: Beat DepressionGet Laid

Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:08 pm

I, Jaybird, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

About me:
- 30 years old
- Currently in Scottsdale, soon to be in New Jersey.

Long Term:
- Get to 25 lays (currently at 3)
- Make $100k/year

Current goals:
- First and foremost, take care of my mental health. I am close to finding the right combination of medication, and I've made big strides over the last year.
- Nofap
- General self-improvement goals (lean-up, style, etc.). I'm going to read and implement the lessons learned from "Atomic Habits."
jw_nyc
Name: James
Goal: Get Laid Regularly

Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:15 am

I, James, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Simply looking to get laid regularly (I have lots of dry spells that get frustrating) and continue to work on my fitness goals. In sum, looking to have more confidence with women and in myself, which I’m sure comes with more experience.
arcade_fireee
Name: Kory
Goal: No More Mr. Nice Guy

Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:28 pm

I, Kory, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

My main goal right now is overcoming "nice guy" behaviors wherein I am overly concerned about what other people think, being very conflict-averse, unassertive, and afraid to polarize people by being the real me. I'm planning on making a separate topic where I can get advice for this and see if anyone else has dealt with it!
Flash Bang
Goal: Crush Anxiety + Finance

Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:32 pm

I, Flash Bang, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Hi all and great job Andy setting all of this up

I'm a 31 year old English guy that has been in Australia since at least 2016. Professional bartender and low-key autist.

I've had an absolute roller coaster of a year and the pandemic ended possibly the roughest period of my life getting through a breakup. Between March and June this year I founded and ran a relatively successful business which did wonders for me. Turned over approx. $40k AUD in its first 8 weeks or so but had 3 other partners.

Posting my photo here publicly is something uneasy for me but I'm getting past the point of caring about judgement.

Despite losing all income again, I'm trying to keep an abundance mentality and my short to medium term goals are as follows:

Annihilate my social anxiety
This fluctuates massively between me being fairly cocky and not being able to speak to retail staff without flushing. I'd like to think this will translate to improving my dating life and approaching more.

How? This one I'm really not sure on. I've definitely got a lot better in more recent years but I'd expect this to be a byproduct developing myself further across the board.

Start another business
I need to get some regular income going. Fast. Covid completely killed my industry. I welcome the pressure

How? I think I have a good eye for effective marketing though have minimal experience with online marketing. It's something I'd like to develop. With the current climate and my visa status as shaky as it is I need to find employment or work on this again asap.

Stay consistent in the gym
Currently sat at 70kg with approx. 320kg / 700lb total. I don't really train for 1rm and this is a close estimate but with my previous experience I'm confident I could increase that by at least 25% by the end of the year. I'm eating approx. 2750cals a day and long term I'd like to get to 80kg body weight, at least.

How? Continue doing what I'm doing while being more disciplined with logging and planning for the future. My biggest potential pitfall is more likely to be sleeping patterns. Need to establish a bed time and stick to it.

Up my style game
Hard to do with no income but I'm thinking about it much more nowadays

How? Income comes first.

Kill it on dating apps
I don't like counting lays but I've done 'ok' with girls in the past. Online not so much. I can do a lot better. I think mainly because my photos suck. I've been going through Andy's article's a lot and am making improvements. I'd love to find a partner but I'm very ok playing the field until I find one or two girls where I think that's a possibility.

How? Currently following Andy's guide and I'm working on getting better photos. Have been speaking with friends to get some quality dslr photos and have been asking for brutal feedback. More to come.