READ THIS - You MUST post here before you can post anywhere else.

Once you've posted/replied & introduced yourself in here, you'll be able to post in all the other sections of the forum.
Lithium
Goal: Lose fat
Motto: No half measures.

Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:39 am

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.
chado wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:27 pm
As you've said, biggest thing for you right now is losing weight, but also to find mental stability. Just know that your old self will continue to rear it's ugly head for some time. Feelings for your ex will be something that will also take a long time to completely heal.

I would suggest starting a daily log on here to hold yourself accountable. Make a small post everyday, incremental gains.
Yeah, my old me has shown its face again and again, but so far I have been able to deal with it pretty well. Meditation and therapy helps I guess. I've actually written a diary since March, but I might just do that daily log on top of that. Sounds good.
KillYourInnerLoser wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:04 pm
You haven't been the target of hate - called a rapist, told the girls you bang are 4's at best, told you deserved to be in the abusive relationships you were in, etc (yeah, the TRP/seduction subreddits have thrown all of that at me).
Holy fuck that is disgusting.
SIGMA_1234 wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:14 am
I'd like to see you make progress in your goals, and let's crush our goals together!
Hell yes, let's do that!

Also it's kinda reassuring to hear that I have the potential to look good. Usually (without pics) you read online that Indian guys can't do shit. But I've never been discouraged by that. Reality never looked particularly blackpill to me.
SIGMA_1234
Goal: Digital Nomad Income
Motto: Action > Perfection

Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:07 am

Lithium wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:39 am
Usually (without pics) you read online that Indian guys can't do shit.
Whoever said that can kiss my ass. Don't let that get to you because I have huge respect for Indians. They're very techy, and their tech tutorials have helped me pass my certain engineering subjects with flying colors. Not to mention, you guys are, like, a billion in your home country, and Indians are actually flagged as one of the biggest migrants (at least in the US and Canada). That means there's brutal competition for such spots like local Indian unis, green cards, and international student placements specifically for Indians. AFAIK, if you made it as a migrant/ got to a top university in India, you're cream of the crop already.

Not to mention, I have seen really good looking Indian guys, too. Again, welcome.
Aspiring Digital Nomad

Follow my lifestyle journey log

Fitness:
-) Cut to 56 kg, then bulk after

Sex Enhancement:
-) Bathmate & Kegels

Learning goals:
-) 10 books
-) more note-taking & reviewing of past materials

^^Lifestyle habit tracker can be monitored here.

Learning Chinese Mandarin:
-) Mandarin 365 Project, monitor here.

Follow my business journey log

$ Goals:
-) US$3k/ mo nomad income
-) US$10k/ mo nomad income
benstrong26
Name: Ben
Goal: Get to 15% Body Fat

Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:01 pm

skankhunt42 wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:00 am
Hi guys, 35 y/o newbie here from Australia. Short story is I was married for around 10 years, supported my wife to reach her goals (finishing uni, big wedding, buy a house etc) and now that she has a sweet job and I left my job to study at uni I'm suddenly not good enough for her (familiar story right). I know now its totally my own fault for not picking the right woman and spending my life putting others needs before my own.
From divorced guy to divorced guy, let’s kick some ass. Having your life upended can be a blessing in disguise as I’m finding out.
skankhunt42
Goal: Getting laid

Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:21 pm

benstrong26 wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:01 pm
From divorced guy to divorced guy, let’s kick some ass. Having your life upended can be a blessing in disguise as I’m finding out.
Thanks brother. I know what you mean, at first I was devastated and thought my life was over. Now I realise that us men only get better with age as long as we keep working on ourselves. One day our wives will regret their decision, but we'll be way too successful to even care.
Redtater
Name: Phil
Goal: Get Laid

Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:08 am

Hi everyone. My name's Phil, I'm a 27 year old from Canada.

I found this forum from TRP and really like the energy - its positive and proactive. First forum account I've made since I was like 14. Looking forward to getting to know the community.

Got laid off from out of town camp work due to corona, and just ended a year long dead end relationship. I'm tired of the way things are. I've done this often, falling in with girls that are just there rather than being proactive and taking initiative to find women that are exciting. I need to take my sex life more seriously.

My main goal for the remainder of 2020 is to get laid; aiming for 6 more by the end of the year.

Additionally I have been looking for a gym that will accept me and once I do I intend to work towards a 2 plate bench and a body weight of 200 lbs (185 currently).

I, Phil, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.
coconutwater
Goal: Get paid

Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:07 pm

Hello all :D

I, coconutwater, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.
todd96
Goal: Get respect

Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:07 pm

Hello people

I, todd, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously

My goals are:
Being a man people respect
I want to get female attention from strangers
I want to be able to for get relationship related stuff to focus other parts of my life
I want women's desire to just have sex with me, no other intrests involved
Hyunckel
Goal: Get a girlfriend

Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:51 pm

I, Hyunckel, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

33 from France.
I want to get a girlfriend (sounds cliche but that's about the only thing I need right now)
Currently using dating apps cause I find it kinda hard to meet people with masks in bars and whatnot.

Current short term goals:
- drop to 68 kg (I'm at 71 kg) IE: lower my body fat % (I should be around 14 ish % atm)
- make some better pics since I don't have many matches with them
- get some dates and see what I can achieve from them (lays and experience at least)
Hyunckel
Goal: Get a girlfriend

Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:35 pm

chado wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:15 pm
@Hyunckel Welcome to the forum. Why do you "need" a girlfriend?
I used the wrong term, it's not a need per se, but the last thing I'm technically missing in my life atm.

I used to ignore it altogether, focusing on my job and friends, getting a driver's licence and a car...

Now that all of that has been taken care of, I can (even though admittedly I shouldn't have postponed it till now) focus on this matter with my full forces ;)

I didn't have that much trouble during my twenties when I worked at a MacDonald's and had plenty of college friends, nowadays I don't have many job-related opportunies to encounter girls and online dating is 95% looks and 5% banter it seems now (I've just come to realise it recently).

I guess I need to work on my looks and/or pictures. I shall take a glimpse at people's opinions later on once I'm done reading somes articles here.
Megacrab
Name: Jake
Goal: FWB or LTR
Motto: Nothing in this life comes save by effort

Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:34 pm

I, Jake, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.
tell us what your goals are, what you want to achieve, and make a commitment to improving yourself
In the short term (next 6 months), I'm mostly just looking to get back in shape and start dating. I've always had a bit of a complex about never being good enough, so I always tried to procrastinate on starting dating because maybe I would be good enough in a few years. Well, I'm done pushing it off. I'm not good enough, and I never will be. I'm not in very good shape, but I'm back on a consistent workout routine that I'll re-evaluate in a month or two, and I'm taking a look at my diet to start getting leaner. I'm mostly concerned with establishing healthy habits at the moment, as well as establishing a presence on Tinder as well as some kind of Social Media presence on Instagram or Facebook.
coconutwater
Goal: Get paid

Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:11 pm

chado wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:05 am

Welcome to the crew, what are your first steps to improving something? Looks/money/etc?
Thanks focusing on money + gym
Murchyman
Name: Mitchell
Goal: Get GF

Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:26 pm

Hi I'm Mitchell I recently lost a lot of weight (40kg) and am trying to get laid and am looking for a supportive community
"I, Mitchell, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously."
skankhunt42

Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:34 pm

Hyunckel wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:35 pm

it's not a need per se, but the last thing I'm technically missing in my life atm.
Hi Hyunckel, great to see another baldy! You've probably already had this thought, but make sure you don't just settle for any female just because you want a girlfriend. Make sure you take your time and shop around for the right one.
tenzinf92
Name: Tenzin
Goal: Get 2 overlapping fbs
Motto: Take responsibility. Yes, for that too!

Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:06 pm

Hi guys,

Love the blog. Most practical and down-to-earth I've seen. Lots of retarded blogs around on the internet. Thank God I found this one.

I'm a RADAR engineer working in Edinburgh, Scotland. Currently I like certain aspects of my job but on the whole I dislike it because I have to stifle myself in a corporate environment doing computer programming using complex maths all day. Little do I get to communicate with others and deal with social pressure. Concise and effective communication is a passion of mine so I'm trying to develop my role to implement more communication skills. My masters degree in physics and astronomy has provided my this current technical skillset and it gives me the money I need for now to pay for coaching and suchlike so I'm happy enough with my lot for the meantime.

The lockdown affected my dating life, duh. So I got a pro photographer to get some photos. Now I'm trying to pick the right ones and write a good bio. I want to get laid a lot, and I hate having sporadic results. I just want this area sorted, there are other things I want to focus on.

Lockdown has also given me the opportunity to pay for personal training, specifically aimed at improving the aesthetic appearance of my pectus excavatum - a breast bone deformity causing rib flare. I'm fit anyway, but this will be a big push to improve my aesthetics and become the most ripped I've been.

Summary of Goals:
Get a consistent stream of girls from Tinder.
Get ripped enough to take some good body pics.
Develop my career role to something more communication-focused.

I, Tenzin Rinpoche, commit to working on my goals and taking myself seriously.

Peace guys!
Last edited by tenzinf92 on Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
skankhunt42

Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:31 pm

tenzinf92 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:06 pm
My masters degree in physics and astronomy
damn bro I wish I was this smart :lol:

regarding your chest condition, don't let it hold you back, I had a flatmate years ago with the same condition, he was just a normal build and didn't go to the gym at all and yet he managed to bring girls back home from the club at least once every two-three weeks. He had a girlfriend for about a year before I moved out and she was fit af.