Photoshoot 2 & 3 - Can I get some more photo feedback?

Avihihi
Goal: Get laid. Get Paid.
Motto: I'll never quit. Ever.

Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:59 am

Hey guys, I did 2 photo shoots today and incorporated some of the advice I got on the previous thread. The main changes I made were not doubling down on denim, only one necklace, trying to copy a pose from the photo example. To be honest I'm having a hard time not having "dead eyes" so I think I need to practice that more. I had about 160-250 photos and picked out around 7-8 from each shoot. Anyways, here are the photos:

Photo-shoot 1 (un-edited):
20210731063406_IMG_0191.JPG
20210731063606_IMG_0202.JPG
20210731063714_IMG_0205.JPG
20210731063715_IMG_0210.JPG
20210731063715_IMG_0212.JPG
20210731063733_IMG_0219.JPG
20210731063924_IMG_0262.JPG

Photo-shoot 2 (edited):
20210731092847_IMG_0313.jpg
20210731093004_IMG_0331.jpg
20210731093030_IMG_0338.jpg
20210731093044_IMG_0347.jpg
20210731093112_IMG_0362.jpg
20210731092902_IMG_0325.JPG
20210731092903_IMG_0326.JPG
Unedited link (in case I fucked up the edits which I prob did): https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Avihihi on Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lays from KYIL: 19

Insta: @AviDaviPavi
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@AviDaProdigy [@avidaprodigy]
Vice
Goal: Hit 190 lbs

Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:41 pm

SIGNIFICANT improvement!

I'd suggest using #6 on the first set & #3 on the second. But I'd replace the second photo soon once you get even better photos.

I suggest that you get some designer jeans, and wash them less frequently than it appears you do to retain the color better. Diesel is a solid starter choice. Invest time learning about inseam and waist measurements, and look on eBay or Poshmark to buy them at an economical price.
Vice's Log (Threesomes, military adventures, online dating shitshow, and shaking off the rust from night game: viewtopic.php?t=739
Avihihi

Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:27 am

Vice wrote:
SIGNIFICANT improvement!

I'd suggest using #6 on the first set & #3 on the second. But I'd replace the second photo soon once you get even better photos.

I suggest that you get some designer jeans, and wash them less frequently than it appears you do to retain the color better. Diesel is a solid starter choice. Invest time learning about inseam and waist measurements, and look on eBay or Poshmark to buy them at an economical price.
Hey I appreciate that man!

Do you have any feedback on the second photo? Is it because my face is covered by a shadow or lack of good clothes?

And okay i'll look into designer jeans as well as tailored clothing. Funny enough I actually bought some tailor tape so I can follow a guide on taking measurements.

Also I took your advice and used photos #6 and #3 on all my profiles!

Rags2Bitches
Name: Andrey
Goal: Build service biz

Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:53 am

Vice wrote:
SIGNIFICANT improvement!

Gonna respectfully disagree with my comrade above. Although the lighting is good on #6, that body angle is wrong for a man. Your eyes look way too scary on #3 from the second set. Overall def an improvement though, good work.

I don't think any from the night set are usable...lighting is too messed up except on the first pic. And the first pic isn't very flattering + looks like your circumstances are similar to teenage joel embiid's. I did include the pic I think you could use for now though.

Edited the ones I think are usable lol last time I'm doing this for free.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j9j1gh8175d6 ... 3Vz4a?dl=0

Use either of the ones from the first set as your first photo, but make sure to crop it pretty close so your shoulders take up the entire frame. LIke this..
zoomed2.JPG
zoomed1.jpg

I wouldn't get designer jeans tbh. You can dial in fit with zara, asos design, and boohoo man etc. mnml LA for something a little edgier. Would only spend real money on shoes/jackets if you can afford it. There are workarounds if you can't.

Don't have time to get into it rn but some other things you can do to improve your style/overall presentation.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:33 am

Rags2Bitches wrote:
Would only spend real money on shoes/jackets if you can afford it. There are workarounds if you can't.
This. Rather guys save money on basics and put the bulk of their funds into high quality outerwear
Avihihi

Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:08 am

Rags2Bitches wrote:

Gonna respectfully disagree with my comrade above. Although the lighting is good on #6, that body angle is wrong for a man. Your eyes look way too scary on #3 from the second set. Overall def an improvement though, good work.
Yeah I was worried about my eyes, I thought I looked focused but I can see why it looks kinda creepy.
Rags2Bitches wrote:

I don't think any from the night set are usable...lighting is too messed up except on the first pic. And the first pic isn't very flattering + looks like your circumstances are similar to teenage joel embiid's. I did include the pic I think you could use for now though.
I wish I got the Joel Embid joke haha, I gotcha though, i'll scrap the night pictures then.
Rags2Bitches wrote:

Edited the ones I think are usable lol last time I'm doing this for free.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j9j1gh8175d6 ... 3Vz4a?dl=0

Use either of the ones from the first set as your first photo, but make sure to crop it pretty close so your shoulders take up the entire frame. LIke this..
zoomed2.JPGzoomed1.jpg

I wouldn't get designer jeans tbh. You can dial in fit with zara, asos design, and boohoo man etc. mnml LA for something a little edgier. Would only spend real money on shoes/jackets if you can afford it. There are workarounds if you can't.

Don't have time to get into it rn but some other things you can do to improve your style/overall presentation.
Dude you've done so much for me with this, thank you!

And okay, it might take me some time but i'll look into the brands you mentioned. I'll add it to my to-do list though!

And I think I understand what you're trying to say in your last sentence, i'll look at radical's guide and try to improve my style.

Avihihi

Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:27 am

I gotta ask btw @Rags2Bitches , when I look through my photos most of the shots with my eyes are creepy for the basketball shoot, so do you think using something that doesn't show my eyes like these would be better?

Vice
Goal: Hit 190 lbs

Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:17 pm

Rags2Bitches wrote:

I'd follow this guy's advice regarding the photos; my intent was simply to convey that those photos are an improvement :)
Rags2Bitches wrote:

As I said before, you can get a pair of used designer jeans at the same price as what you could get them for at a retail price at those stores you mentioned; it's your choice. I personally prefer Diesel due to easy brand recognition and how they fit, but it's ultimately your choice. Just trying to expand your range of possibilities, Zara/ASOS/boohooMAN are all solid choices.
Vice's Log (Threesomes, military adventures, online dating shitshow, and shaking off the rust from night game: viewtopic.php?t=739
Rags2Bitches
Name: Andrey
Goal: Build service biz

Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:49 am

Avihihi wrote:
I gotta ask btw @Rags2Bitches , when I look through my photos most of the shots with my eyes are creepy for the basketball shoot, so do you think using something that doesn't show my eyes like these would be better?
maybe #2 but i would go with the one i sent instead, you look more masculine in it.

yea style is the big one, edgier haircut too and even an earring would help,

remember you’re gonna be stereotyped as a meek IT office worker, so you have a shit ton of room to counter that with your appearance and behavior.

one of my best (east asian) friends who is very successful/unrecognizable now used to stand in front of the mirror putting on accessories and yell “BE the fuckboy” at himself over and over again before dates and outings lmao
Avihihi

Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:01 am

Vice wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:17 pm
Rags2Bitches wrote:

I'd follow this guy's advice regarding the photos; my intent was simply to convey that those photos are an improvement :)
Rags2Bitches wrote:

As I said before, you can get a pair of used designer jeans at the same price as what you could get them for at a retail price at those stores you mentioned; it's your choice. I personally prefer Diesel due to easy brand recognition and how they fit, but it's ultimately your choice. Just trying to expand your range of possibilities, Zara/ASOS/boohooMAN are all solid choices.
Appreciate it bro :)

And gotcha, i'll keep used Diesel jeans in mind when I look on Amazon

Avihihi

Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:21 am

Rags2Bitches wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:49 am
Avihihi wrote:
maybe #2 but i would go with the one i sent instead, you look more masculine in it.

yea style is the big one, edgier haircut too and even an earring would help,

remember you’re gonna be stereotyped as a meek IT office worker, so you have a shit ton of room to counter that with your appearance and behavior.

one of my best (east asian) friends who is very successful/unrecognizable now used to stand in front of the mirror putting on accessories and yell “BE the fuckboy” at himself over and over again before dates and outings lmao
Oh okay, I thought my face looked a bit silly but i'll take your word for it and use it.

Yeah I'm going to get my ear pierced this week. I'm thinking a diamond stud or medium-sized gauges could edge me up a bit.

I was looking into haircuts as well. The only thing holding me back is that I'm not sure what my face shape is and I feel like I'm measuring myself wrong because I keep getting "triangle" which doesn't match the pictures of triangle faces that I've seen. I'll lookup a good stylist though and see if they can help me figure that out as well as give me a good edgy haircut.

The fuckboy thing is pretty funny lol, I get it though haha.