Manga: Shisha date no pull

Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:30 pm

First one is a keeper, the other two can anal themselves.
Manganiello wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:18 pm
I've been so deep in the process I kind of forget why I'm doing this stuff.
You do it to prove that #veganlivesmatter
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:42 pm

Ideally they propose a new date in the exact same message in which they're flaking on you. "Can we reschedule?" is also a good sign but not optimal.

When girls flake without offering a new date or to reschedule I like to send them "you know, when you cancel, it's considered polite to propose a new date" and they either get offended by that (good - she's out), ignore it, or actually propose a date (around 10% of the time).
Laycount: 100

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:42 pm

DATING IN 2011:

MORE FLAKES THAN A CADBURYS FACTORY

This is frustrating King Manga, but to balance out the Universe a little for us, I have flaked on a date today, which would have been my 3rd ever date, and when a gal invited me to her hotel two weeks ago, I stayed home and played on my guitar!

(#MACHumour: in England we're mad for these)
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:30 pm

@Holden - that's been my impression as well.

I've had some success with a similar message. But at this point it's just predictable and to be expected.

I did lay one chick a few weeks ago after re-engaging her. And what was fucked is that she told me the real reason for flaking after. And it was just cuz she didn't want to pay for parking.

"Can we reschedule" is just a soft rejection imo. They have to be specific with a date.

@Crisis_Overcomer
Vegan lives matter. I'm gonna smash one one of these days and report back. I think I've had 3 vegan dates so far.

No vegan lays tho :'(

MakingAComeback wrote:
DATING IN 2011:

This is frustrating King Manga, but to balance out the Universe a little for us, I have flaked on a date today, which would have been my 3rd ever date, and when a gal invited me to her hotel two weeks ago, I stayed home and played on my guitar!

Lol thx.

But you're not going to like what I say here:

I get the impression that you actually don't want to date girls. I find your flaking behaviour perplexing. Like there's an avoidance for actually getting results. You probably could've gotten laid by now. Correct me if I'm wrong.

----
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:01 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
DATING IN 2011:

Lol thx.

But you're not going to like what I say here:

I get the impression that you actually don't want to date girls. I find your flaking behaviour perplexing. Like there's an avoidance for actually getting results. You probably could've gotten laid by now. Correct me if I'm wrong.

----
[/quote]

I actually do agree. There is quite a lot of avoidance here for me. That said, I was really bummed about not being able to go on today's date, I really wanted to meet her, I cold approached her a few weeks ago and she was awesome. There are subtle changes happening, I do really get a bit kick when girls are receptive to me. But, your point is accurate, and I will have to keep showing up daily and power through it.

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Manganiello

Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:29 am

Oct 16 cont...
Last minute date

Pull no hookup
Mike Mehlmans line work great for pulling. But he gets results by being very aggressive in the bedroom.

I seem decent at pulling actually. But somtimes i feel like I come across a line in escalating that I don't want to cross cuz the girl isn't feeling it. Today was one of those today.

The date.
Chick confirmed time and I totally forgot about her.

Got boba.
Pulled in 20 minutes
She said she couldn't.
Mike's line worked
"I only got 60 minutes we can just chill"

Escalated up to the point of my short coming off.
But she wasn't feeling it and I feel like any further escalation on my part would be crossing a line.

I'm sure I could've cycled escalation stuff. But honestly there was friction 100% of the time.

I was about to walk her back to her car, but my neighbour wanted to try and sell her weed.

What was interesting was that she called me over to walk into the neighbours room so she could feel safer.

I just thought that was weird. I felt like a creep escalating how I did. But then she wanted me to feel safe with the neighbour and walking back a few blocks.

Anyway she's leaving Calgary tomorrow. So that's the end of that.

Picked up 5 #s on Tinder.
At 582 matches total.

Idk if it will slow down guys. I keep thinking it will slow down but then I get another batch of numbers. So time will tell.

About to watch James Bond now

Peace.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:51 am

Oct 17
Morning Date - No pull

I actually scheduled this date so I could have better logistics. But she had to go to work early.

Had a *Nice chat*

Meaning 100% ghost.

I don't trust girls when they suggest another time anymore.

It's actually a bit of a dilemma. Cuz I can do more aggressive techniques to pull. But then once were back the girl doesn't always want to do anything.

I still feel like it's in my best interest to pull. Because There are no 2nd dates. I hookup or I don't.

=========

Got another 6 numbers from tinder today. But nobody wants to schedule anything.

This is the first time where I don't have any confirmed dates lined up. I think it's a weird wave. Cuz I'm getting numbers and matches (crossed 600 marches today)

But @goldfish has 6 lined up this week.

... Mildly annoying. That these girls aren't committing to anything.

Question
Does anyone have a special app for managing girls to text?

I'm finding the normal messenger I have let's girls get buried. I'm finding girls that I don't even reply to or send the initial text. And it's just cuz they get buried by other contacts
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:11 am

Just thought I'd share this.

I feel like my conversions are sucking possibly.
Or just girls in Calgary give their number out easily and don't plan to hookup.

I've gotten a stupid amount of dates out of this list. But only 7 hookups.
Screenshot_20211018-000432_Contacts.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Juhboi
Goal: Get shredded
Motto: Be relentlessly positive

Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:38 am

Outline how the dates usually go for you. And how do you "pull"? How long are your dates?
Manganiello

Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:45 pm

Juhboi wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:38 am
Outline how the dates usually go for you. And how do you "pull"? How long are your dates?
Coffee dates usually.
Sometimes bar or bubble tea.

Talk for 20-30 minutes about anything.
I talk about movies at some point.
"Let's watch a movie" (it's usually inferred at my place)

If they hesitate I can usually get them over just by saying I can only hang out for an hour.

Either way we come back, sit down and I escalate by making out.

There's been a lot of relationship seekers that are screened and give out their number anyway. They sometimes know what I'm asking but decide to come out anyway. For every 5-6 matches I'll get 1 #. I religiously follow Andy's template.

Also I've had 4 pulls where I get the girl back but she's not feeling it. All of those pulls were girls who hesitated and I brought them back anyway.

The girls I hookup with usually understand that we're meeting to have sex. And it's extremely easy to pull and escalate.

Could give more details.
But that's the gist of it.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:42 pm

Manganiello wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:45 pm
Also I've had 4 pulls where I get the girl back but she's not feeling it. All of those pulls were girls who hesitated and I brought them back anyway.
Yeah if you are bringing a lot of 'maybe' girls back your conversion is gonna stay like this. Just the nature of that game

Screening harder will prevent this, i personally hate having girls come over and then nothing happens so I screen the maybe girls out

I've sort of had my fill with girls and sex though so I legit dont care anymore if i lose potential lays by screening - the lays that would be more effort than they are worth and usually involve a lot of time spent wondering if she actually will. Also, and this is just a personal preference, im not interested in anything that isnt full sex. Home run or nothing for me to be happy

I understand if you want to keep persevering but i dont think theres any magical way to consistently convert these girls
Manganiello

Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:50 pm

Tons of cancels
3 pulls, 1 lay

...I'll update this more thoroughly later...

- Been enormously grateful this week
- I'm in a flake wave. 11 out of 14 dates have cancelled.
- Met the coolest chick I've gone out with but only made out.
- Had the best sex Ive ever had.

Monday:
Girl cancelled.... But got a message at 11:55pm to go out with another chick. Pulled but just a makeout. Probably my favorite girl I've met personality wise. But sh fucked my sleep up.

Tuesday:
Pulled a cute blonde. Best sex I've ever had. It was seriously amazing. I wanna go into more detail about this one. It was just awesome. I still feel great just remembering it.

Wednesday:
Another cancel. But I went out with a plate. Didn't even bother with sex. I lost all attraction for her.

Thursday.
Got cancelled on x3.

Friday
Pulled another Korean girl :) :) :) ... I was literally her first date ever. She got uncomfortable, I defused the escalation and we went to a theatre instead.

3 dates today.
One will undoubtedly flake.
The other will probably follow through
The other might come, but I'm sensing that I'll be able to pull her but she won't be in the mood beyond a makeout. Just a hunch.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:42 am

Oct 24: Annual Goal Hit

2 Lays this last week. Bringing me up to 10 lays. which was my unwritten goal for the year.
Kind of crazy thinking I was at 1 only a few weeks ago.

Lay #9

Honestly best sex I've ever had. Roughly 1.5 - 2 hrs long

Tinder
Used Andy's script.
When I said "I'm not looking for anything serious" and asked for her number. She didn't give it.
She asked "what does that mean?"
So I told her.
And then got on a side conversation about being vegetarian (which she is) and being vegan, for about a day or two.
After talking on tinder for a bit I said, "I'm enjoying talking to you, but at some point I like to meet people, why don't we continue this over some boba?"
Got her number.

Then she said "I'm Busy, but maybe next Tues/Wed next week"

I totally forgot about her, she got buried by other girls in my messenger.
I was getting murdered last week by no girls agreeing to meet up, so I went through all my old text threads and suggested new meetups.
This girl didn't respond.
But the following Day at 4pm... she says "Hey I'm free today at 5".
So long story short we met up.

Date
Hugged her to greet and held her there for a bit longer than is normal.
Then got some Boba, talked about movies, life, etc.

Pull
"How much time do you got"
"all the time in the world"
"want to watch a show?"
"sure!"

Escalation
Put on some Korean romantic show, which actually set the mood quite nicely.
Escalation went like this
1. Make out
2. Pull her legs ontop of mine, keep making out
3. Get her to sit on top of me, keep making out.
4. Pull her shirt off, making out.
5. Lift her up and get her to lay down, keep making out.
6. Suck her tit, go back to making out
7. Go for her crotch...

Going down
This is where she gave me a bit of trouble.
Everytime I went down, she grabbed my head and pulled me back up to make out with
I tried 4x, finally I slowly kissed her all the way down, and then pulled her pants off with my mouth.
Finally got to her pussy, and it was honestly, beautiful. lol Idk how else to explain it. Perfectly shaven, everything.

I took my sweet time going down on her. First lick took like 15 seconds, then I slowly got more intense.
Honestly I was just matching my intensity with her moans and breaths. It felt like I was playing an instrument.

...I could make this post an erotic novel, but I'll keep it short... I spent 15 minutes going from a slow lick and ignoring her clit, to sucking her clit and putting my fingers in. She went from hesitant to like 11/10 into it. We locked hands and she was squeezing really hard, trapping my head with her legs. It was super intense, made out some more as I kept fingering her, she was begging me to keep going.

"I can't think"
"I don't want this to end".

Ya she was into it.
I honestly loved it.

After probably 75 minutes of fingering her, eating her out, making out with her. I stuck it in, but after one thrust she said
"I don't think I can take anymore"

We kept making out for another 30 minutes. I was laying on top of her and we were just breathing together and really slowly kissing. Literally 30 minutes, I didn't want it to end, I don't think she did either.

---
Sex was absolutely amazing, I've never had so much fun in a 2hour time block since... idk when. Like not kidding.
We went for ice cream after and talked more about life, really had good chemistry with her, and I took her back to the train station.

Thanks @JaegerBombastic and @YouBetYourCottonPanties for the book suggestions, those really helped on this lay. And I had more fun actually trying to make sure the girl had fun.
---

Then she ghosts...
(not surprised honestly).

Lay #10
I really don't care about this one. Stat padding.

She comes out on the date.
Probably 20 lbs heavier than her pictures, taking her from *cute* to *good enough*
Went to the same Boba place. Pulled and escalated the same way as the last date...
But her pussy smelt really bad. Took me right out of it. So after that I just let her blow me and ride me. That was it.

Nothing great. Besides the blowjob, I was not into the sex at all. Which was the total opposite of #9, where I could've fucked her for 6+ hours.

Then she unmatches on Tinder. That was about an hour ago.
(again, not suprised)

Thoughts

I wonder what the boba employees think, I've frequently gone there recently and pulled everytime, the only time I didn't pull a girl back was with a cute filipino chik and we talked about sex basically the whole date, and people started leaving who were sitting besides us lol.

Feels cool to get to 10. I know the numbers dont mean much after awhile, but it feels good just getting to 10. That was my unwritten goal for the year.

Hard to believe just a few weeks ago I was sitting at 1 lay, or even a few months ago sitting at 0.

I still get rejected/flaked/ghosted MAJORITY of the time. I got cancelled on x2 today, x1 yesterday.
Out of the last 19 dates, 15 have cancelled. So yah... That's abnormally high.

Most of my lays the last few weeks have been average, with the others being cute, and one being "hot". I knew that going into Tinder and aiming for a high lay rate that I would be basically fucking "bangable" girls at the start, and not being too picky.

I feel less "thirsty" overall, and I might be more picky now, but we'll see how I feel in a few days.

I'll probably book a checkup with the doctor this week. I should be diligent with this stuff as well. Used a condom on every girl except maybe 3?
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

goldfish
Goal: Get Laid

Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:52 am

Congrats on hitting 10!
Goals
- 9/10 lifetime lays
- Cut down to 70 kg

Achieved
- Lose virginity DONE OCT 2021
- 300 Lifetime Approaches (300/300) DONE AUG 2021
- Bulk and build muscle (68kg --> 82kg) DONE NOV 2022
Manganiello

Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:52 pm

Oct 27
4 dates today (originally)
0 now.

Reasons
- age gap
- Friend got off work early
- ear infection

And the last one I'm cancelling on. I checked more of her pics and didn't like them.

... So that means for this week

Five girls have cancelled and 1 has followed through.

Luckily the girl who followed through was a smash.

--

I'm aware that more selfie/realistic pictures would probably reduce the flaking. Ive heard it a number of times that girls thought about cancelling because my pics looked "too good"... Which is a nice complement, but it is a problem.

Anyway that's it.
Podcast with Andy tomorrow.
Might hit Hinge hard today, or just chill out.
Idk yet.

Ever since lay #10 my motivation has been lower. I definitely noticed that.

So that might be a signal to rethink my goals and start planning for the next year.

I'm kind of grateful. I hit most of my goals this year. In fact besides the financial one. I've nailed all of them.

Which is crazy because I remember December last year writing my goals and thinking I was fucking mad for setting my goals for what they were.

Living at home, making shit money, couldn't even talk to girls, never even had a date. Still carrying a fat boy mentality.

And then all of this. It's actually insane. So I'm very grateful for it. I'm not 100% sure what the next direction will be. What clear is that I'm not done with girls, i want the story to continue and the path for great things to continue. Not for the sake of being grandiose but deep down I really do want to see just how well I can do.

For a rookie year it's been pretty good.
1. I've proven I can get laid.
2. I can definitely cold approach.
3. Girls do find me attractive.

With all that...
My retention could be better.
I've banged two hot Asians. But no hot white girls.
I still want to move out of Calgary
I still want to have a hot girlfriend/fuckbuddy or two or three.

And much more.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]