Manga: Shisha date no pull

Juhboi
Goal: Get shredded
Motto: Be relentlessly positive

Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:36 am

Thanks for taking the time to log everything man. I love your attitude.
CainGettingLaid
Name: Cain
Goal: sexual mastery

Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:12 pm

Manganiello wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:42 am
2 Lays this last week. Bringing me up to 10 lays. which was my unwritten goal for the year.
Kind of crazy thinking I was at 1 only a few weeks ago.
That is absolutely crazy man. That is very, very impressive. Congratulations!!
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:37 pm

Incredibly happy for you man

Glad you sorted OLD and got the rewards your work all year deserved
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:29 pm

Oct 30

Been ignoring the apps.
Just messaging a few girls from last week.
Date today and tomorrow and one next week.

I'm feeling an itch to set new goals.
Goal setting takes me 6 weeks or so.
I'm very very very deliberate about it.

That's been the key to this year's successes.
Last December, I got extremely clear on my goals & removed all blocks about going all-in.

---
Juhboi wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:36 am
Thanks for taking the time to log everything man. I love your attitude.
Thank you sir.
Hearing you have a breakout year online was an inspiration to go hard with tinder.

CainGettingLaid wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:12 pm
Manganiello wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:42 am
2 Lays this last week. Bringing me up to 10 lays. which was my unwritten goal for the year.
Kind of crazy thinking I was at 1 only a few weeks ago.
That is absolutely crazy man. That is very, very impressive. Congratulations!!
Thanks dude.

Solid pictures + #s game + pushing for sex = high lay counts on tinder.

I think I just knew the fundamentala going in, so the quick success was just a natural product of me going hard this year and learning as much as possible.

I honestly think ur gonna do the same.
Sales background really gives you an edge here. So many subtle lessons from sales find there uses with pulling girls back and hooking up.
Radical wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:37 pm
Incredibly happy for you man

Glad you sorted OLD and got the rewards your work all year deserved
Thank you man. I'm so glad I logged this year. Its kind of cool to read back on.

Huge thanks for you pushing me to go online. If it wasn't for you or Andy the recent success would not have happened. I'm very clear about that.

---

I may write a few lessons I found useful for online and share it, that weren't super clear on Andy's Tinder guide but profoundly useful in averaging more than 1 lay per week.

- Don't just have good pictures. Have good fuckboy pictures.
- Keeping the goal on sex when you're not feeling it.
- Buying a 20 pack of boosts each week
- getting 6 hours of sleep so you can message more girls
- flooding your calendar with dates even tho your already busy (double, triple and quadruple stacking dates).

... All of those contributed. And Andy talks about them but I don't think he gets as specific as he could be if you're looking for high lay counts in a short period of time.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

Manganiello

Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:17 am

Oct 30
Part two

Had one date.
45 minutes long.
Cool girls but she had to leave soon. So basically no logistics.

What was interesting about this one was that we were texting each other for 3 weeks or so. Not very actively. But it just seemed long. Usually girls drop off the face of the earth at that time.

Tinder boosts sucking ass tonight (maybe cuz of Halloween?)
Got 3#s from Tinder.
One girl is definitively hot.

Got to the number close on one of the hottest girls Ive matched with. But she stopped responding...

Which makes me wonder if on the super hot girls you don't screen as hard and take it slower with them. Andy's Guide kind of conditioned me to only go for the super DTF girls but those rarely seem to be the super hot girls. Just an idea. I'm not sure about this. I might try screening less with the really hot girls and see what happens.

Like Ive gone on dates with some objectively hot girls using the 'nothing serious' line but so far all of those girls seem to be on the boyfriend track.

If anyone experienced has some insight on this I'm all ears.

Tired af.
I wrote up a quick guide on what I was doing the last 6 weeks for beginners that want to emulate my strategy/profile.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:42 am

I screen based on what im looking for not what i think will work the most

This is the close i've been using all year that's specifically more geared to what Im after (fewer ONS and more ongoing):

'You seem cool. I’m looking for something ongoing but fairly casual.
If you’re looking for the same thing, send us your number and we’ll grab a drink.'

Nicked this from @MILFandCookies.

Deffo start experimenting more and creating your own style online. For example Andy doesnt even use his basic functioning template and hasnt for years
Manganiello

Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:12 am

KillYourInnerLoser wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:19 am
Manganiello wrote:
the super hot girls you don't screen as hard and take it slower with them
Biggest thing you need to do is improve yourself & become hotter so more of those girls give you the time of day.

In the meantime sure if you wanna drop the "nothing serious" bit, go for it. Just don't lie and lead the girls on by lying about being their boyfriend.

But bottom line, you aren't getting hot girls yet because you aren't hot/cool. You're not offering them anything they can't already get elsewhere.

Ok fair enough. What happened in 2018. I think I read a post where you went a when year not hooking up with hot girls and then you smashed that one hot Canadian? Was that just a result of losing weight?
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Ed_
Goal: Get Laid

Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:33 pm

Manganiello wrote:
Which makes me wonder if on the super hot girls you don't screen as hard and take it slower with them. Andy's Guide kind of conditioned me to only go for the super DTF girls but those rarely seem to be the super hot girls. Just an idea. I'm not sure about this. I might try screening less with the really hot girls and see what happens.

Like Ive gone on dates with some objectively hot girls using the 'nothing serious' line but so far all of those girls seem to be on the boyfriend track.
This is a limiting belief that super hot chicks don't want the same kind of casual sex that "less hot" chicks want. I haven't totally overcome this belief either, but there's no reason to believe hot chicks have some different psychology and only want serous relationships.

Hot chicks just have higher standards -- so you have to work harder and improve yourself to their level.
Current Goals:
✅ Lose virginity
✅ Have sex with the same girl a second time
✅ Overcome AA
✅ Get to 135 lbs with 10% bodyfat
✅ Have ongoing sex (fuck buddy) with a really hot girl
⚪ Find a hot girl and focus on having really high quality sex
⚪ Have a relaxed, carefree, youthful, open minded, ongoing relationship with a hot girl
⚪ Get to 140 lbs with 10% bodyfat

📸 Avatar credit to Bman

My log and Tinder photos thread
Manganiello

Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:47 am

Radical wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:42 am
I screen based on what im looking for not what i think will work the most

This is the close i've been using all year that's specifically more geared to what Im after (fewer ONS and more ongoing):

'You seem cool. I’m looking for something ongoing but fairly casual.
If you’re looking for the same thing, send us your number and we’ll grab a drink.'

Nicked this from @MILFandCookies.

Deffo start experimenting more and creating your own style online. For example Andy doesnt even use his basic functioning template and hasnt for years
Agreed. And I've been explicitly telling girls I want something more ongoing lately.
Ed_ wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:33 pm
there's no reason to believe hot chicks have some different psychology and only want serous relationships.

I think this is largely true, but from what I've seen online, they just dont seem as readily 'down'.
Could be the age as well, the super hot girls I have been setting dates up with... have been usually 23-25.

... I'm hesitant to say it's a limiting belief. I'm fairly well versed in this subject (I have coaching exp.)
My experience with dealing with limiting beliefs is that you can chase them til your blue in the face.
Yes it's important to work on them, but it's like only 20% of your attention max should be there.

You can tell something is a limiting belief if it stops someone from taking action or if there's some self-sabotaging happening. So on that note...
1. I have gone on dates with hot girls (maybe 5?)
2. The girl I was most attracted to on a date with was actually the girl I lost my virginity to.

So maybe its a limiting belief, but I'm skeptical about that... Strategies > Belief Changing techniques IMO.
Both have their uses, but results are the best cure for limiting beliefs. You just work on limiting beliefs if they've proven to sabotage efforts.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:18 am

Oct 31

1 Date + Cancel
Didn't boost today
but still got 2 #s.

Date with Filipino

Week long texting, she is looking for a relationship, and I made it clear I want something ongoing, but I'm probably
moving. She doesn't like the fact that I might move.

Kinda boring date honestly, I didn't have any problems talking to her, but I think we just have different priorities in life.

Value
Her car brokedown on the way to the date. She took it to the mechanic and got an uber to where I was.
If she was legit not interested that would've been a girl who cancelled, but she still got the uber to go.

Will I see her again? Idk. Balls in her court to text back. We loosely agreed to a Thursday date.
I wouldn't mind, but honestly we were fairly different people.

Hot chick cancels

Speaking of the hot girl discussion, I did match with an objectively hot 23 y.o. Setup the date today, but she cancelled.
I honeslty wasn't bothered by it. Suggested another date, and she gave me a "Maybe thursday". Cool that she suggested another date, but the "Maybe" adds to the flake risk.

Side note on cancels.
I think everyone should understand how overwhelmingly common it is to get a flake/cancel.
Don't take it personally it's just part of the game.

---

I was using Tinder passport to check out Denmark. o swipe maybe 10-20 girls and Instantly match with a Korean chick doing the same thing im doing.

Lolllll

I don't mind at all. It's just funny.

---

Despite Killing it in Dating, I got Killed Financially

I am $3000 off from where I projected myself to be at this time.
Which isn't horribly surprising considered I decided to go hard with Tinder. And I knew that already from studying people like Chris and Andy.
Why am I $3000 off? It's not the money I spent that took me off, it's that I've been working 50 hr weeks, and the last 2 months thats been closer to 30.

Goal Setting for 2022 Starts Now

Focus for the next 2 months

Ive hit all my goals this year (less the financial one).
So the focus for the next 2 months will be:
1) Putting $2600 in extra cash in the bank
2) Losing 10 lbs
3) Setting clear definitive goals for the next year of this dating phase.

What that means

- You'll see less dates overall.
- I'm going to go through "90 Days to a New Life Direction" best book on writing new life goal ever written. This will be my 3rd time going through it.
- Going to be at 10pm so I can be at work at 7am.

What I'm not sure about right now

- I really want to make a lot of money rn
- I really want to fuck hot girls rn

They seem to directly conflict with each other. Going through that book will clarify these seemingly conflicting desires. But I'm just noting this down because I see this as the major thing I need to get clear about over the next 2 months.

All said and done
I'm legit excited to start dreaming up what the next year will look like, but there's a tinge of regret for being so far behind financially... that's really only cuz I want to move and travel.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:09 am

Nov 1

Currently resetting my body to a ketogenic state. So that should be fun.

---
1# (pretty cute too)
2 dates setup
Possibly 3.

No dates today.
Haven't boosted or swiped seriously for awhile.

I

---

was supposed to get more done today but I'm giving myself the ability to relax a bit and chill. (Even tho it felt like I didn't)

I'm absolutely exhausted. But it feels like I need to push harder. Really resonated with Holden's post. Cuz thats how I feel.

Just need some sort of reset.
Or even a spark.

I find when I'm this tired it's because I'm not as mission-driven.

Goal this week is to finish two chapters and exercises of the book Im going through.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Sprezza
Goal: Freedom
Motto: Keep pushing it!

Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:11 am

Manganiello wrote:

They seem to directly conflict with each other. Going through that book will clarify these seemingly conflicting desires. But I'm just noting this down because I see this as the major thing I need to get clear about over the next 2 months.
Read this article from GLL. It could help deciding:
https://www.goodlookingloser.com/laid/f ... t-start=40

Also BlackDragon (Caleb Jones) states that it is better to handle the woman life first since it will be a distraction later on in the business life.
I also know that BoyToy went into celibacy to really focus on his business since it was too distracting.
Main Goals 2021
A1 BUSINESS
----Have an online independent business netting me 5000$ in total for 2022
A2 RANDOM
----Allow myself to have time for hobbies such as learning a new language, reading/listening to something interesting (0/12 months)
----Get the fuck out of Sweden during bad months (Oct-April)

Sprezza's log
Lay Count: 44
2022: 0
Manganiello

Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:27 am

Nov 2

Pull + no hookup

Two sentence summary

Went on a date with a girl from last month, who was near the low end of good enough. Contemplated pulling her, pulled her, she didn't want to do anything, nor did I after 2 failed attempts.

Background

Girl I matched with last month and flaked earlier asked to meetup and "promised" to be here.

Problem was. This was a girl that was near the low end of acceptable to bang last month when I was going hard...

Date

So I spent the whole date contemplating if I wanted to bring her back. I just thought ok, fine, if she gives a good BJ it's worth it.
Also talked with Andy about this last week on the podcast, so felt like the right decision.

Pulled

Pulled pretty quick. Probably 15-20 minutes. I did not waste time on the date. Standard pull script:

"How much time do you got?"
"Wanna watch a show?"
"Let's go"

Bedroom stuff

But once I got back. I put on a tv show. Kind of ignored her for 2 minutes and just went to the washroom. I did it to remind myself to actually try.

Came back

Told her to take a mint.
She refused.

Told her to sit closer.
She refused.

Then I said... Ok we don't have to do anything.
She said "I'm chill"

...First of all I was barely attracted to her at this point and her resistance killed it completely.

Turned up the volume on the show and started watching it. Did not say a word to her and 5 minutes later she said "Ok I'm gonna go".

Thoughts

Zero fucks.

Had this girl been hot. Different story.
I would've been more sexual on the date. On the pull everything. I would've engaged way more. But I think my reluctance cooled her off if she was dtf at any point.

That's how I interpreted this one.

----

Have one date tomorrow (who confirmed literally 60 seconds ago, and she's actually attractive)

And tomorrow I finally get a decent chunk of time to myself and to work through my weekly goals.

Sprezza wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:11 am
Manganiello wrote:

Read this article from GLL. It could help deciding:
https://www.goodlookingloser.com/laid/f ... t-start=40

Also BlackDragon (Caleb Jones) states that it is better to handle the woman life first since it will be a distraction later on in the business life.
I also know that BoyToy went into celibacy to really focus on his business since it was too distracting.
Appreciate that bro.

I've read that article more than any other lol. It's been a constant nagging problem. But I'm well aware I can do one of those at a time. Not both.

Probably will keep focused on banging chicks.
I just want to sort it in my head so I can have the mental bandwidth that comes from not being conflicted.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Manganiello

Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:41 pm

Nov 3
Date, no pull

ONLINE STUFF
- Boosted once.
- added maybe 10-15 likes today
- probably 6 matches
- 3 phone numbers
- Got a number from a hot af stripper.
- Hopefully bang her.

DATE
Man..

Really kicking myself about this.

Cute girl. Like a lot of really cute girls she looks better in real life then pics.

Super fit dancer, blonde, nice makeup.

Anyway. I got relationship vibes from her. So I tried something different and slowed down and didn't aim for a pull. My gut said not to do it.

The quick bubble tea date turned into 3 hours. Really got a long with her. Probably best connection with a girl this far.

She suggested we meetup again.
Agreed to Saturday.

... But I'm really kicking myself for not even trying to pull. I was legit attracted to her. Got a long super super well. But didn't even bother pulling. Such a mistake. Cuz now it's to fate to see if we meetup again and bang.

I know @Holden you have 2nd dates as a standard.

That's such a foreign concept to me.

My questions after this date were...

Is it a good idea to delay pulling on some girls?
And how do I get a conclusive answer to that question?

Right now my thinking its best to pull. Cuz it can go 4 ways.

#1 - go for pull and she agrees.
Win, cuz you have sex.

#2 - Pull, she agrees, doesn't hookup and ur cool about it.
Win, because you had fun, and you made it clear that your sexually available, but willing to go slower with her.

#3 - Pull, she doesn't agree and never will
Win, cuz you filtered out a time waster, who isn't sexually available or ready to date.

#4 Pull, she rejects, ur cool about it, she hooks up later
Win, cuz you made it clear your sexually available, but also cool to go slower with her.

---
I hate posting theory. And this IS theory. But I'm just outlaying my current thoughts about it.

---

My lesson from yesterday was ALWAYS go for pull unless it's logistically impossible.

And do it in a way where your chill with whatever she says and willing to work with her if she needs a slower pace to feel comfortable.

But always, go for the pull.

I'm surprised I missed this obvious lesson since it's so similar to my philosophy on closing in sales.

Dammit. Still mad.
I really like her.
Maybe I'll see her again, but honestly it's a coin toss at this point.

---
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

[Guide]

Holden
Goal: Rotation

Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:56 pm

My first date is a quick coffee or walk around town of 1 hour max, not a 3 hour deep convo about life and making a connection. The goal is not to pull or get a connection. It's to get her off her phone, to see me as a "real life person", and to assure her I'm not a psychopathic serial killer.

I do pull on the first date if it feels right. But since I tend to meet girls for a first time during the day-time and we only have limited time, I go for the short date during which we agree on a time & place for a more "elaborate" date (movie & wine.)
Laycount: 100

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome