Online Game Summary

Adrizzle
Goal: Take Action

Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:42 am

So I finally got around to reading the full (or most - not the part where Andy tells you to stop) online guide.

I wanna execute this coming Monday. I have a big wedding on Sunday. But just so I know what I’m going to run.

-reinstall all apps tinder, hinge, bumble, OKf etc
-buy tinder gold check if web is cheaper
-use my best photos
-swipe everyday
-message templates
-get number
-organise dates ASAP 1-3 days
-play the numbers game
Have I missed anything?

There is already heaps that I haven’t done before. The major thing is to take this seriously. And also fucking spend some time, money and effort into it. Online dating has always been a “game” to me.

I was walking in the shops today. I saw this stunning girl walking towards me. We made eye contact and I said hi she says hi back. I didn’t do anything and kept walking. Fucking pussy. IDK I’ve been thinking about it all day. It was nice BUT WHAT A FUCKING WASTED OPPORTUNITY
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:12 pm

Don't get Tinder Gold, get Tinder Platinum. Tinder Platinum is the only paid option that actually increases your match rate (through priority likes). I believe it wasn't around when the guide was written, hence why the guide recommends Gold.
Aspire2Greatness
Name: Thomas
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Discipline equals freedom

Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:21 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
Don't get Tinder Gold, get Tinder Platinum. Tinder Platinum is the only paid option that actually increases your match rate (through priority likes). I believe it wasn't around when the guide was written, hence why the guide recommends Gold.
Do you have any resources that can confirm this? I don't doubt it, really, but I also think that getting the best possible photos one can will help a lot.

That being said:
I upgraded my subscription because of your comment, as gold haven't really landed me any more matches for the last couple of weeks.
My progress log
Aka: I quit my dream job of 10 years and moved to the big city

Main goal: sleep with 10 women within the end of the year 7/10.

Previous main goal: Move to a bigger city
Jobs applied for in total: 5
09/20/22: Job landed
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:02 am

Hard2Focus wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:21 pm
pancakemouse wrote:
Do you have any resources that can confirm this? I don't doubt it, really, but I also think that getting the best possible photos one can will help a lot.

That being said:
I upgraded my subscription because of your comment, as gold haven't really landed me any more matches for the last couple of weeks.
https://onlineforlove.com/is-tinder-pla ... -a-review/

I can confirm this as well, I get 2-3x the matches with Platinum compared to other paid plans.
Dewm
Name: Brady
Goal: Love Myself
Motto: Fuck Bitches Get Money

Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:13 pm

Adriel wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:42 am
buy tinder gold check if web is cheaper
it’s cheaper if tinder thinks you are younger. Tinder thinks I’m 19 so they charge me less than they would my 34 yo ass. Also hide the age then just say it in the bio. You’ll match with way more younger women. Also be advised they know they’re hit so it’ll be harder but worth it. Personally my numbers for actually hooking up we’re about the same but my matches were lower. Some girls love that you’re older, some hate it, it’s your call though at the end of the day.
Goals
Love Myself
  • Finish my screenplay and make that movie.
  • Produce a comedy show that makes me money
  • Lose weight and gain muscle