Name: RJ
Goal: get throat
Motto: fuck hos get money

Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:54 am

Mav wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:33 am
l0vebone wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:18 am
I don't see the reason for deleting their number. Just save the numbers and in a couple of weeks/months/whatever send out a mass text to all of the numbers you have. If you have 100+ numbers at least a couple of them would be dtf eventually. Don't think about commitment before you hit first, that automatically puts you in the weaker position.
These are numbers from tinder so I doubt they'd even remember who I was a month down the line, if they weren't interested in the first place. I get the mass approach but having 100 numbers would take years for me now. I technically didn't even get the most recent girls number. She "accidentally" gave me the wrong phone number, by one number, after agreeing to meet up.
you seem to be missing the point, get the numbers anyways. You literally have nothing to lose. Just save them anyways.
BouffeQ
Goal: 1 date per week

Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:37 am

Mav wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:12 am
Which one? Guessing same level of girls because if you look at a picture of Chad, compared to me, it's pretty clear I'd never come close to looking halfway as good, or tall. It just isn't possible. Looks is a huge factor for most attractive women, so how do I get Chad level girls with low level looks? Not trying to be argumentative but I'm really having a hard time wrapping my head around that.
I had the same mentally - oh I'll never be good looking enough to get pussy blablabla. I wasted a huge amount if time reading self-improvement shit, forums, the read pill RSD videos etc... It did not help much. Then there is this one dumb story from a comedian, talking about his encounter with Al Pacino that completely changed my mentality and that I love to share.

(skip to 8:40 if you don't have time for the full story)

Basically you can be a 5 in terms of look - and still fuck 12s if you have everything else going well for you - personality, wealth, social skills... Of course a world class actor is an extreme example. But work on improving yourself - the things you have control over. And forget about the few things you cannot improve. Results will come.
Mav
Name: Mason
Goal: Get a Relationship
Motto: What One Man Can Do... Another Can Do

Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:43 pm

Yeah but you are good looking enough haha. I'm stuck on the low end, with not much I can do besides work out. Anyway the "but not so great looking world famous millionaire actors can fuck really hot girls"... That is just so preposterous but people make this argument all the time. Going bald? Well Jason Statham is bald! Lol. I truly appreciate your comment and listened to the video, but it has no bearing to my situation.

Maybe I'm just on the wrong forum. I really appreciate all the advice, the community is great but my goal isn't to bang 100 whores or fuck 12's.
SIGMA_1234
Goal: Be a digital nomad.
Motto: Stop talking. Start doing.

Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:29 pm

Mav wrote:
the community is great but my goal isn't to bang 100 whores or fuck 12's.
The goal was never really to bang 100 whores or fuck 12s. To be honest, I'd just be happy banging a new chick a month.

The main goal is just to get off a defeatist mindset and keep improving yourself to the point that you can have your pick of girls (whether you wanna bang them or not is up to you), better yourself healthwise, and that you are primed for success however you define it (common is financial). I'm still in the process of fixing this mindset to crush my goals, but I've learned that making excuses in even a single aspect of your life can creep into other areas, too.
Your friendly closeted pervert

Goals:
-) Job applications: 5/ day but minimum as 5/week
-) 30 mins. of Mandarin TV shows to improve Mandarin

COVID-19 Quarantine specific:
-) daily home workouts
-) 15 swipes in Bumble/ Tinder or talk to 1 girl (whichever comes first)

Side Hustle to Digital Nomad Log
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month

Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:46 pm

Mav wrote:
Maybe I'm just on the wrong forum.
Yeah that's what I think after reading a few of your posts/threads. I'm not sure how things are over there nowadays, but Reddit seems like a better option for you. I say this based on how you process the feedback you're getting in this forum
Main goal:

I Will Live Stress-Free In A Nice, Central Apartment By August 2021

Secondary goal:

I will get laid once, in the next 2 months
Mav

Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:50 pm

Crisis_Overcomer wrote:
Mav wrote:
Maybe I'm just on the wrong forum.
Yeah that's what I think after reading a few of your posts/threads. I'm not sure how things are over there nowadays, but Reddit seems like a better option for you. I say this based on how you process the feedback you're getting in this forum
Naw Reddit is garbage
MattsCrib
Name: Matt
Goal: Get rid of hatred

Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:55 pm

Mav wrote:
Crisis_Overcomer wrote:

Naw Reddit is garbage
What ARE your goals with girls? I understand that you don't want random lays, me neither. I have to say, I'm personally looking for a relationship AND only a relatonship (I'm borderline graysexual, I only want sex in a relationship with few people). That means that the things I search from girls are very, very rare
1) few partners
2) not hypersexual/"adventurous"
3) hasn't cheated
4) family oriented
5) would love if introverted (not a "party" girl)

That also means that my chances of finding a girl like that are... 0.01% It sucks, I know! But the only thing I can do is hold on to the 0.01%, give my best, have an awesome life, awesome friends etc. so even if I never-ever find anyone that likes me (I'm a virgin, 25 y.o), I'd still be okay :D in fact, most of my life has been pretty good lol.

Be the exception
Mav

Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:05 pm

MattsCrib wrote:
Mav wrote:

Naw Reddit is garbage
What ARE your goals with girls? I understand that you don't want random lays, me neither.
Ultimately a relationship. Not just running through a bunch of slutty girls who have rotations of guys haha. The last three I hooked up with were like that, to each their own, but not what I'm after.

Part of me thinks I just need to do away with the "Disney World" mentality and transition to a more James Bond, jaded, don't give a fuck attitude.

I admire your restraint though man, not a lot of guys out there like that anymore. I was a virgin until 25. Ultimately decided I didn’t want to wait for a meaningful relationship, seeing there wasn't a great chance of it happening for me.
MattsCrib

Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:31 pm

Mav wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:05 pm
MattsCrib wrote:

What ARE your goals with girls? I understand that you don't want random lays, me neither.
Ultimately a relationship. Not just running through a bunch of slutty girls who have rotations of guys haha. The last three I hooked up with were like that, to each their own, but not what I'm after.

Part of me thinks I just need to do away with the "Disney World" mentality and transition to a more James Bond, jaded, don't give a fuck attitude.

I admire your restraint though man, not a lot of guys out there like that anymore. I was a virgin until 25. Ultimately decided I didn’t want to wait for a meaningful relationship, seeing there wasn't a great chance of it happening for me.

Watch these :D

It's not really a restraint - I literally only like girls every 3-5 years (and girls like me every 3-5 years).
You can still have that "disney" mentality in the back of your mind - in fact, most guys who are in relationships find a balance of sorts:

1) they still love their girlfriends
2) they don't care what they do is alpha/beta/bluepill/redpill whatever
3) IF their gf cheats, they'll just break up with her

It's honestly not rocket science. It IS hard to find a hot girl who doesn't have a rotation, is a "perfect unicorn" of sorts, but trust me - looking at your profile pic - personally YOUR biggest issue IS mostly mental.

Talk to more girls, vet for intellectual girls etc. Bare in mind that, yes, it's not guaranteed. In fact, I'm pretty damn sure that if you find a girl that you like, everything works out and you get into a relationship with her - there's a high chance that you WILL break up either by cheating or just... people growing apart. EVERYTHING ends.
Mav

Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:47 pm

Not looking for a hot girl unicorn. You're right. It isn't rocket science, just incredibly hard to find someone interested, that I'm interested in back (my standards aren't too high).

Not an incel but ill check the vids out. Thanks man.
MattsCrib

Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:50 pm

Mav wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:47 pm
Not looking for a hot girl unicorn. You're right. It isn't rocket science, just incredibly hard to find someone interested, that I'm interested in back (my standards aren't too high).

Not an incel but ill check the vids out. Thanks man.
These aren't really for incels, but a guy who is in a similar situation that you are :D