Tinder ban

Post Reply
User avatar
Gringo
Posts: 5 | Thanks:
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:34 am
Goal: Get ladies
Age: 42
Motto: Mind your business

Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:44 pm

I read the article on getting around a Tinder ban.

I have some confusion on the part about getting a new cheap phone with a new number.

Andy, can you explain how to do this? Are you suggesting to replace my good phone with a crap $50 phone?

And getting a new # would be a hassle because I'd have to update my personal and business contacts with my new number.

Can you explain this a little more?
User avatar
pancakemouse
Posts: 941 | Thanks: 460
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:14 pm
Goal: Master cold approach
Age: 32

Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:19 pm

Gringo wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:44 pm
I read the article on getting around a Tinder ban.

I have some confusion on the part about getting a new cheap phone with a new number.

Andy, can you explain how to do this? Are you suggesting to replace my good phone with a crap $50 phone?

And getting a new # would be a hassle because I'd have to update my personal and business contacts with my new number.

Can you explain this a little more?
You keep your primary phone and number and run tinder on a second phone, using a second number to verify it. There are services which will verify Tinder with a second number for like $3-$5.
User avatar
Kurvam
Posts: 102 | Thanks: 20
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:09 am
Goal: Improve rotation
Age: 28
Location: Poland

Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:13 pm

If you don't want to get a cheap burner phone, you can run tinder on a laptop aswell for example and it works the same way. Obviously you still need to get a new number but it will count as a new device in case your phone is device banned.
User avatar
MILFandCookies
Posts: 632 | Thanks: 272
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:29 am
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Age: 29
Motto: Chart. Your. Own. Course.
Location: Austin, TX/World
Contact:

Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:13 pm

Gringo wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:44 pm
I read the article on getting around a Tinder ban.

I have some confusion on the part about getting a new cheap phone with a new number.

Andy, can you explain how to do this? Are you suggesting to replace my good phone with a crap $50 phone?

And getting a new # would be a hassle because I'd have to update my personal and business contacts with my new number.

Can you explain this a little more?
Yup. What @pancakemouse said.

This is the cheapest and most reliable SIM I've found. $5 per, lasts for a month of service:
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: http://www.DatingUnchained.com 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• 2 hot fwb - short term
• Get my threesome girlfriend - long term
User avatar
Gringo
Posts: 5 | Thanks:
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:34 am
Goal: Get ladies
Age: 42
Motto: Mind your business

Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:07 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:19 pm
Gringo wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:44 pm
I read the article on getting around a Tinder ban.

I have some confusion on the part about getting a new cheap phone with a new number.

Andy, can you explain how to do this? Are you suggesting to replace my good phone with a crap $50 phone?

And getting a new # would be a hassle because I'd have to update my personal and business contacts with my new number.

Can you explain this a little more?
You keep your primary phone and number and run tinder on a second phone, using a second number to verify it. There are services which will verify Tinder with a second number for like $3-$5.
Do I have to buy a cellphone service plan to be able to use Tinder on the second phone?
User avatar
pancakemouse
Posts: 941 | Thanks: 460
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:14 pm
Goal: Master cold approach
Age: 32

Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:01 pm

Gringo wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:07 pm
pancakemouse wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:19 pm


You keep your primary phone and number and run tinder on a second phone, using a second number to verify it. There are services which will verify Tinder with a second number for like $3-$5.
Do I have to buy a cellphone service plan to be able to use Tinder on the second phone?
No. You can use it on wifi only. But you can also use Tinder Web as @Kurvam said above, then you don't need to buy a phone.
User avatar
Gringo
Posts: 5 | Thanks:
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:34 am
Goal: Get ladies
Age: 42
Motto: Mind your business

Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:42 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:01 pm
Gringo wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:07 pm


Do I have to buy a cellphone service plan to be able to use Tinder on the second phone?
No. You can use it on wifi only. But you can also use Tinder Web as @Kurvam said above, then you don't need to buy a phone.
Ok.

The article mentions that you shouldn't use the same wifi
Post Reply