Im terrible at tinder, help me be better

Sonofagun
Goal: Get laid

Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:52 pm

kratjeuh wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:43 pm
Sonofagun wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:38 pm
These photos are really not up to scratch I'm afraid. Particularly in the UK - these are the sorts of guys you are competing with: https://looksmax.org/threads/tindercels ... 22.452520/

Keep working at getting better pics though. I would also make building muscle and creating the appearance of a bigger physical frame a priority. Good luck.
Those are not the guys he’s competing with. What you post are some blackpill incels who think only famous people and tiktokkers can get laid on tinder.

You can check my tinder log. I’m an average dude and I got over 600 likes in 3 months using tinder in Belgium (one of the smallest European countries) with worse pics than I’m using right now.

His profile needs work but everything is already mentioned. Telling someone he has to look perfect is not only disencouraging but also untrue.
In a Uni city like Leeds (which I'm guessing is where he is) there will be plenty of guys who look like that, actually. I'm from the UK so I know more about this than you.

Secondly, in the image in your profile pic (which I assume you use on apps), you look way above average. I looked at your log and in real life you are in the average range, for sure, but your pic makes you look far better.

He doesn't need to look 'perfect' by any means. I'm not perfect, far from it, and I had 23 lays from apps the last 2 years in a row, plus lots from daygame. However you need to be aware just how stiff the competition can be and really make sure you're maximising your attractiveness in photos. His current photo setup just does not do that. My post should be a wakeup call.
Sonofagun
Goal: Get laid

Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:53 pm

Thrice wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:48 pm
Sonofagun wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:38 pm
these are the sorts of guys you are competing with: https://looksmax.org/threads/tindercels ... 22.452520/
That's a blackpill forum hahahah
I dislike blackpill forums, but it's the only example I could find quickly which demonstrates just how tough the competition can be.
jeagle63
Goal: Build strong habits

Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:40 am

I got 2 photos taken of me making cocktails at a bar. I can't choose what I wear here but I was making drinks for customers so didn't look at the camera and was actually focusing on what I was doing.

These are my favourite ones, I like throwing the limes in. I should have put the sugar in before ice but was getting flustered cuz I knew someone was taking photos.

Are these getting closer to being good tinder photos for me?

Throwing limes
IMG-20230317-WA0005.jpg
Adding sugar to a cocktail
IMG-20230317-WA0009.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by jeagle63 on Sat Jun 24, 2023 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:58 am

jeagle63 wrote:
Adding sugar to a cocktail, would have been better if the photo showed me holding the cachaca rum bottle and making a better stream
IMG-20230317-WA0009.jpg
This is usable.
Rags2Bitches
Name: Andrey
Goal: Build service biz

Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:56 am

pancakemouse wrote:
jeagle63 wrote:
Adding sugar to a cocktail, would have been better if the photo showed me holding the cachaca rum bottle and making a better stream
IMG-20230317-WA0009.jpg
This is usable.
barely.

a couple of ways to improve this photo
1) pay attention to your facial expression and body language. the intense focus with your mouth slightly open + fully buttoned up shirt + boyish looks make you look like a student afraid to make a mistake. should be more of a smirk/half smile + a bit of a head tilt. look at how sexy bartenders are portrayed in female targeted movies

2) part of a person visible sitting at the bar and looking up at you. this isn’t as critical as getting (1) right
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:40 am

Sonofagun wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:53 pm
Thrice wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:48 pm

That's a blackpill forum hahahah
I dislike blackpill forums, but it's the only example I could find quickly which demonstrates just how tough the competition can be.

I couldn’t find that post so I had a look around and oh boy, what a shit show lol
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
jeagle63

Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:47 pm

---
Last edited by jeagle63 on Sat Jun 24, 2023 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
jeagle63

Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:50 pm

Rags2Bitches wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:56 am
pancakemouse wrote:

This is usable.
barely.

a couple of ways to improve this photo
1) pay attention to your facial expression and body language. the intense focus with your mouth slightly open + fully buttoned up shirt + boyish looks make you look like a student afraid to make a mistake. should be more of a smirk/half smile + a bit of a head tilt. look at how sexy bartenders are portrayed in female targeted movies

2) part of a person visible sitting at the bar and looking up at you. this isn’t as critical as getting (1) right
Thanks for the feedback on this. I have been practicing how to pose whilst bartending to correct these mistakes / make better photos. The focus is genuinely just because its sugar syrup I'm pouring, so you kinda have to watch it the whole time as its not a natural pour like spirits are. Hopefully in a couple weeks time I can get another photo and send it here.
jeagle63

Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:47 pm

Was taking photos whilst out clothes shopping recently, to see how things look and get opinions from friends.

This one photo I took has a pretty good pose and I think shows off the jewelry I have on pretty well.
PXL_20230705_163730058.jpg
It's a mirror selfie in a dingie clothes mall cubicle so not a dating photo but, was wondering on advice how I could recreate this photo with a friend taking it. e.g. Should I hold my hands together, hold my jacket in the same pose or something different?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NightRoller
Name: Graham
Goal: Get Career Job, Move
Motto: Win and help win

Sun Jul 09, 2023 2:07 pm

jeagle63 wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:47 pm
Was taking photos whilst out clothes shopping recently, to see how things look and get opinions from friends.
You're getting the right idea. Take a lot of photos while you're out and about and living a cool life. You know how girls take great photos for Instagram? They're aways taking photos, and delete most of them that turn out bad, only saving the good ones. Do the same and you'll improve your photography while you're at it.

Keep on this path. You're doing great. Sometimes it's hard to take the input offered here, or it may be worded bluntly, but we don't sugarcoat or beat around the bush here--while also not standing for personal insults. "No malice, no mercy" -- honesty. You're doing well at accustoming to it. Keep working on yourself.

Re: pose, I'm not an expert. But from my point of view, that's not a good pose. Better to have a shot where you're relaxed and appear as if you're focusing on something else cool, not on posing for the camera (ironic, huh?), and someone came out of the bushes and snapped a picture.
Goals: See this post
Skill-based 365 project
Laycount: 28 --- In 2023: 12 (as of May 03'23)