Out With the Old!

KillYourInnerLoser
Name: Andy
Goal: Writing full-time.
Motto: "You sure as hell can too."

Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:39 pm

Yeah, I plan on keeping mine for 5+ years. It does decent video too; I'll use mine for podcasts/YouTube content when I start that.

Obviously in 8-10 years there'll be better cameras, but it's top-of-the-line right now. DSLRs are made to last, so should be good for as long as you want to keep it.

For reference, the previous camera I had, I bought in 2012 and sold it earlier this year to upgrade to the new one. (So I had it for 8 years). It was still in perfect working condition, and I used that thing a TONNE. You can check how many photos your camera has taken over its lifetime - mine had done 89,766 photos.

So: yeah, there's no reason you can't use that camera for the next 8-10 years. Like I said, they're made to last.
Andy / Australia
My Transformation

140+ lays / 14 threesomes / 1 foursome (MFFF)
Goals 2020: Pay all bills from coaching. Finish 3some & BDSM guides.
PM me for 1-on-1 coaching
Mav
Name: Mason
Goal: Get a Relationship
Motto: There Is No Tomorrow

Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:45 pm

Just thought I'd bring it up, on off chance someone has a newer phone but can't afford dslr immediately. Note 10 does burst photo. Just did 40 pics in like 5 seconds. Looks like you can't use it with the s-pen or remote though... which makes it useless. May end up with dlsr anyways, seeing pics are crisper.
Last edited by Mav on Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chado
Name: Chad
Goal: Have a 3some
Motto: Think of the solution not the problem.

Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:01 pm

Mav wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:45 pm
Just thought I'd bring it up, on off chance someone has a newer phone but can't afford dslr immediately. Note 10 does burst photo. Just did 40 pics in like 5 seconds. I'll have to test it out with the S pen and see how it comes out. May end up with dlsr anyways, seeing pics are crisper.
I'm still rocking an Galaxy S7 lol. But I'd rather have a separate device for my pics, not only is the quality higher but it will motivate me to take more pics in general knowing I invested heavily.