Tripod shipping is being delayed

NightChains
Goal: delete account
Motto: Acceptance

Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:30 pm

Hey guys.
I'm waiting for tripod to take pictures with my phone (I'm spending more money on nutrition and workouts to put on photos for now) on the nature side of my town for online profiles, it seems like most shipments have been stuck. My tripod is going to take some time until arrival.
Was wondering, do you guys have any way or tips to improvise a makeshift tripod for my phone until it arrives?
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:00 pm

Honestly, may be worth asking someone to shoot for you. Hell, put up an add on craigslist or something and hire someone to shoot with your camera, pay them like 30 bucks and be done with it.

Or, cancel the order, and order elsewhere where you can get a tripod a lot sooner. If their shipment is stuck, and you need the item, you can just tell them to cancel it. You can also refuse the item when it arrives which will do the same job.
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:49 pm

NightChains wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:30 pm
Hey guys.
I'm waiting for tripod to take pictures with my phone (I'm spending more money on nutrition and workouts to put on photos for now) on the nature side of my town for online profiles, it seems like most shipments have been stuck. My tripod is going to take some time until arrival.
Was wondering, do you guys have any way or tips to improvise a makeshift tripod for my phone until it arrives?
There are cases with built-in stands you can get at a store in-person. Dunno where you live but there are tons at Best Buy etc.

Also, you can go to a store and get a tripod in person - probably the best bet. And refuse/cancel the online order like @MakingAComeback said. Best Buy has some good options, or a photography store, or FB Marketplace.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
NightChains

Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:10 pm

I live in Israel, outdoor tripods cost around 45$. It's better use to use local stands (flat areas, benches, etc') than spend money on local tripod stores. Unfortunetly we don't have best buys around here?
NightChains

Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:11 pm

MILFandCookies wrote:
There are cases with built-in stands you can get at a store in-person. Dunno where you live but there are tons at Best Buy etc.

Also, you can go to a store and get a tripod in person - probably the best bet. And refuse/cancel the online order like @MakingAComeback said. Best Buy has some good options, or a photography store, or FB Marketplace.
Phone stands sounds like an excellent idea, will check that.
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:57 pm

NightChains wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:10 pm
I live in Israel, outdoor tripods cost around 45$. It's better use to use local stands (flat areas, benches, etc') than spend money on local tripod stores. Unfortunetly we don't have best buys around here?
!סבבה

I visited 8 years ago! GORGEOUS land, DELICIOUS food and BEAUTIFUL women! I want to visit again!

Welcome man.
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
NightRoller
Name: Graham
Goal: Get Career Job, Move
Motto: Win and help win

Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:31 am

MILFandCookies wrote:
Was just looking for advice on where to search for a phone stand or tripod; I'm looking for one to help with gym pictures and my 365 project. This was a really handy comment to find!
Goals: See this post
Skill-based 365 project
Laycount: 28 --- In 2023: 12 (as of May 03'23)