Feedback for current tinder profile

etekinalp
Name: Emre
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Never give up

Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:14 pm

Hello gentlemen,

I hope you are all well. I started recently joining this community and as one of the first steps to improve my dating life I want to post my current tinder profile plus a selected variety of photos I uploaded on my google drive to assess my current situation. It is difficult to figure out sometimes where I am without any other pairs of eyes. Feel free and drop the image number if that is easier and thank you.

As a little status report:
I do get matches from time to time, some are hot, some are average. The hot ones almost never respond, but this could be due to my texting (most likely initial text or I'm too average) even though I started to use the templates here but yeah I know it's a numbers game.

At this point I just want to see if there are any useful images either under my "current_tinder" directory or the "photos" one I can use. I will go and make more photos in the very near future following the examples and guides outlined in this forum but for now I am curious if there are any existing good ones.

Please be all brutally honest, raw and unfiltered. The German in me would appreciate it a lot.
Here is the drive link:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

PS: I turned off my age on tinder, I'm 35 but changed it to 25 when registering and yes it makes such a huge difference in regards of seeing young women instead of 40+. Such a genius idea, thank you!!! :)

Best Regards,
Emre
Rags2Bitches
Name: Andrey
Goal: Build service biz

Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:04 am

hey man, the current profile is pretty mediocre with some room for improvement with your other photos. let's get into it

1st pic) solid, handsome with welcoming facial expression. maybe play with the hollywood 4 filter on faceapp + blur the background.
2nd) handsome but the style and background are bad.
3rd) could be better, it's not interactive and same type of hat for 3 pics in a row is concerning
4th) inside lighting is kinda bleak but it's a funny changeup pic. by this point the girl will be really concerned about the shape of your head
5th) would be better not posed + adds to concern that something is wrong with your head

issues:
- profile does not show that you are cool/live an interesting life even though it appears that you somewhat do
- need to have at least one photo without the hat. out of your current photos, probably a half-body crop of IMG_8566 would be best
- need a photo with other people, preferably something high status or with an attractive girl. right now the profile gives off loner vibes

out of the other photos you posted, I would add one from the night shoot. you look best in 8611 but 8208 would add some badly needed coolness/edge with the back of the jacket
etekinalp

Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:07 am

Rags2Bitches wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:04 am
hey man, the current profile is pretty mediocre with some room for improvement with your other photos. let's get into it

1st pic) solid, handsome with welcoming facial expression. maybe play with the hollywood 4 filter on faceapp + blur the background.
2nd) handsome but the style and background are bad.
3rd) could be better, it's not interactive and same type of hat for 3 pics in a row is concerning
4th) inside lighting is kinda bleak but it's a funny changeup pic. by this point the girl will be really concerned about the shape of your head
5th) would be better not posed + adds to concern that something is wrong with your head

issues:
- profile does not show that you are cool/live an interesting life even though it appears that you somewhat do
- need to have at least one photo without the hat. out of your current photos, probably a half-body crop of IMG_8566 would be best
- need a photo with other people, preferably something high status or with an attractive girl. right now the profile gives off loner vibes

out of the other photos you posted, I would add one from the night shoot. you look best in 8611 but 8208 would add some badly needed coolness/edge with the back of the jacket
Thank you so much! Really appreciate the feedback! I will work on it and update the profile accordingly!
Aspire2Greatness
Name: Thomas
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Discipline equals freedom

Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:34 am

I agree with @Rags2Bitches on his points. Wearing a hat in all your photos gives off the impression that you're always wearing a beanie, no matter what, which seems odd.

Photo-quality/vibe wise I dig many of the other pictures you have at your disposal:

PTF08124 - really cool lighting/vibe
If I were you I'd go with one of the nighttime photos!

IMG_8761 - Seems more candid and personal

PTF07132 - Nice style photo with good quality
My progress log
Aka: I quit my dream job of 10 years and moved to the big city

Main goal: sleep with 10 women within the end of the year 7/10.

Previous main goal: Move to a bigger city
Jobs applied for in total: 5
09/20/22: Job landed
etekinalp

Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:59 pm

Hard2Focus wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:34 am
I agree with @Rags2Bitches on his points. Wearing a hat in all your photos gives off the impression that you're always wearing a beanie, no matter what, which seems odd.

Photo-quality/vibe wise I dig many of the other pictures you have at your disposal:

PTF08124 - really cool lighting/vibe
If I were you I'd go with one of the nighttime photos!

IMG_8761 - Seems more candid and personal

PTF07132 - Nice style photo with good quality
Thank you very much, much appreciated as well! Yeah I noticed later on that I did too many hat pics, I'm bald since I'm 18, shaving every week and have no issues with that at all. I will focus on taking more bald pics in the very near future. In the meantime I will update my pics based on your feedback as well. Thank you