Hard2Focus' tinder-profile; 06.26.22 What am I missing? Better photos but lackluster results

Rags2Bitches
Name: Andrey
Goal: Build service biz

Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:12 pm

disagree with the above comments but could be wrong of course

i’d try this edit as main pic
2616FB76-78DE-4779-833A-58C343D9E6F0.jpeg
then you can still use the action photo of you with the camera as 3rd or 4th

wouldn’t use the camera at waist level photo at all

edit..couple of my focus group girls agree
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Aspire2Greatness
Name: Thomas
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Discipline equals freedom

Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:00 pm

Rags2Bitches wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:12 pm
disagree with the above comments but could be wrong of course

i’d try this edit as main pic

2616FB76-78DE-4779-833A-58C343D9E6F0.jpeg

then you can still use the action photo of you with the camera as 3rd or 4th

wouldn’t use the camera at waist level photo at all

edit..couple of my focus group girls agree
Andrey, thanks a bunch for this! I really, really appreciate you taking some out off your day to tweak that photo!
Don't hesitate to hit me up if you need any favor in return 👌🏻
My progress log
Aka: I quit my dream job of 10 years and moved to the big city

Main goal: sleep with 10 women within the end of the year 7/10.

Previous main goal: Move to a bigger city
Jobs applied for in total: 5
09/20/22: Job landed
Aspire2Greatness

Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:26 pm

I've been meaning to ask these other tinder-related question also:

Is setting up dates one week in advance dead from the get go? Andys guide obviously tells you to schedule dates as soon as humanly possible, but seeing how I'm working till 10-11pm every day going forward through saturday, dates are basically on hold this entire week.

Backstory is that I matched randomly with a hotter-than-my-usual matches over the weekend, and lo and behold she's actually very responsive - even texted me questions like "so what do you like to do for fun?" and after I told her that I produce music sent me "You should let me hear your music one day" and the likes.

I fear that she'll go cold and lose interest during the week, and I realize this fear is coming from my current relative lack of options.
One part of me is thinking "Whatever, who cares if she lose interest? You've recently updated your profile with new, high quality pics, new matches will come, just have some patience"
and the other part is "

I feel as though my text-game and the vibe I'm giving off through my profile isn't really congruent, as in I'm being perceived as being way more forward and direct - and that my text game tells chicks I'm actually more soft and "nice" like most other men.

Link:
https://tinder.com/@graastein

More often than not I'll text a girl a variant of "Hey sexy, I'm Thomas. What are you up to?" +template posted below if they have any kind of bikini/body pics.

For girls I feel are not as body-oriented, I'll go more soft. For these girls my go-to opener is usually NAME! and followed by the template of "What are you up to?" *she replies* "cool, so what do you like to do for fun?" *she replies* "You sound like fun to be around, lets grab a coffee to see if we click"

Profile text translation:

You know what they say when you find a four-leaf clover 🍀 (referencing my tattoo, (idea is she got lucky having me showing up in her feed, basically), shown in pic 4).

When I was young girls didn't like that I pulled their hair, funny how some things change.

32 / Capricorn (some chicks dig astrology and I'm semi-into it).
My progress log

TacoLover
Goal: Improve Online Dating
Motto: Let's fucking go

Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:23 am

Setting up dates 1 week in advance doesn't mean that all girls will definitely flake, however it drastically increases the chances. Girls are bombarded with options in dating apps. It's easy for them to loose interest.

If you definitely can't work around your schedule, I'd suggest you swipe 2 days before your free time or hold on your matches and send the first message 2 days before your free time.

I wouldn't overthink that much on texting game. I personally tell them I don't like it and we should wait until our date to talk. You could send some texts here and there to remind her of your existence, though.
Aspire2Greatness

Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:29 pm

Finally got my long awaited tripod, so I went ahead and shot a small bunch of photos before the sun went down today.
Spent some time editing in lightroom + made some teeny adjustments in FaceApp. See the comparison yourselves and tell me if I'm catfishing or probably in the clear.
Any feedback is highly welcome. Going forward it's only a matter of setting aside time for shooting more pics + buying some new clothes so that I don't wear the same outfit in every shoot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
My progress log

MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:40 pm

These look awesome, love this outfit.
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Rags2Bitches
Name: Andrey
Goal: Build service biz

Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:41 pm

you're not catfishing

hand positioning in first pic is a bit feminine, 2nd is better

this outfit would benefit from some accessories

but most importantly, why are you wearing a double rider leather jacket in the forest? gotta reshoot with an urban background, esp since most of your other pics are in nature.
Thrice
Name: Mohamed
Goal: get laid
Motto: GO GET SOMETHING FUCKING DONE

Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:07 pm

Great pictures! You only miss accessories, what camera and lenses are you using?
Looking for a hardcore accountability partner👇🏽

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2052
Aspire2Greatness

Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:04 pm

Rags2Bitches wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:41 pm
you're not catfishing

hand positioning in first pic is a bit feminine, 2nd is better

this outfit would benefit from some accessories

but most importantly, why are you wearing a double rider leather jacket in the forest? gotta reshoot with an urban background, esp since most of your other pics are in nature.
Thanx for the feedback.

Agree on the accessories 100%.

Took it outside my apartment (big ass bushes to hinder sight), hence the background. Didn't really think it through, just threw on that leather jacket and wanted to see if I could get some decent shots in. Gonna leave them unused and find time for a shoot in a more urban environment.

Thrice wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:07 pm
Great pictures! You only miss accessories, what camera and lenses are you using?
Thanx! I'm using the Canon EOS RP with a 50mm portrait lens
And yes, I haven't gotten around to order any decent accessories just now.
My progress log

pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:09 pm

Hard2Focus wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:04 pm
Took it outside my apartment (big ass bushes to hinder sight), hence the background. Didn't really think it through, just threw on that leather jacket and wanted to see if I could get some decent shots in. Gonna leave them unused and find time for a shoot in a more urban environment
I don't think the background is a huge deal as long as the photos are an overall positive addition to your profile. I didn't notice until Rags2bitches commented on it, and I'm usually pretty sensitive to photo context, having reviewed thousands of Tinder profile over the years. Throw them up for now and upgrade when you can.
Aspire2Greatness

Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:15 am

06.26.22 Update - In need of a review of my profile

What's up slayers. I've been slowly working on improving my profile, and have drifted from my original post.
I've swapped out all but one of the photos from my original post, but I'm not seeing any major improvements in terms of matches, responses or overall quality of the chicks that like my profile.

This leaves me questioning what I'm doing wrong; is it my photos? The lack of photos with other people? My profile text? Basically: what am I missing?

Current profile pics (let me know if you want to see high-res versions):

Current profile text:

32 / 180 / City

You and me baby, together we're gonna get filthy rich on OF.

Interested in: working out, techno and photography.

Weaknesses: great ass, confidence, a pretty smile and good sense of humor.
My progress log

Adrizzle
Goal: Take Action

Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:52 pm

Man that 4th pic of you reading in bed is so good. It could be a stock photo for “hot guy reading a book”

Overall profile looks good but I think too put together. A bit staged, like a bit too clean.

My suggestions drop the 5th photo and get photo with some friends or doing something or that’s actually candid + taken on a phone.
Lord Rey
Name: Nicolas
Goal: Make serious money

Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:47 pm

Your photos are fucking great man ! You just lack a group picture, but your profile looks rock solid otherwise.

You already know what your problem is : your location.
That's the bottleneck of your success on Tinder, nothing will help you as much as moving to a truly big city (at least 500K pops).

I have never been to Norway, but I think it's similar to Switzerland : rich country + low density population = garbage-tier dating market.
I lived all my life in the Alps (a region with small cities of 20K to 35K pops) and I never got laid on Tinder there, even after getting into self-improvement and with Andy's coaching. All my Tinder lays are from abroad.

Now, I currently live in Poland, in a city of nearly 800K pops. I can use the exact same profile I used in Switzerland and get laid pretty easily here. I actually did that last year, got 3 girls in a week. I could have gotten even more but logistics of vacations with my friends prevented that haha. :lol:

So, I strongly recommend you to try Tinder elsewhere. Maybe you could use your vacation to try Tinder in a big city this summer ?
Ocean
Goal: Online dating matches
Motto: Let's go for it

Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:26 pm

I agree with Maestro, that's really good advice. There is really no reason to have so many portrait photos, specially if there is not an activity involved.

Personally I would try with less photos and would change the order like in my attachment:
Olafsmash
Goal: GET LAID/INCREASE SMV
Motto: It's not over until I win

Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:38 pm

Agree with the above, exactly how i would do it. Then adding more activity photos and a group picture.