Please help me analyze profile pictures

aimene1905
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Just do it

Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:10 am

Hello all.
First of all, I would like to thank you all and especially @KillYourInnerLoser for this great forum. I learned a lot from reading your posts and listening to Andy's Podcast.
I am following Andy's Tinder guide, and am trying to take better pictures with an ASLR camera. My pictures are improving, but the matches aren't going that much up. To give a concrete example, yesterday, a very rainy and windy saturday night in the big city of paris, I used a boost (30 minutes) at 10pm and only got 8 likes, 5 matches, 1 conversation with a number but won't end up in a date (she's traveling).

Can you guys take a look at my profile pictures and help me identify what is not working or what I need to improve? https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Some things to note:
  • The pictures 1-4 are new ones that I took just for tinder following Andy's recommendations
  • I'm still loosing weight, I'm planning to go leaner, do a peak week, and then hire a photographer to do a real photo shoot to replace picture 2
  • I am going to replace picture 5 with a closeup picture of my upper body in a suit. I have sparkling green eyes in the right lighting so I wanna show those off
  • My tinder bio just says "Just say Hi, I'll take care of the rest"
  • My hair is very thick so I keep it short. Can't really style it much unless I use straightening products like Keratine kits
With all this, do you have any recommendations on the order of the pictures, my style, my looks, my posing, the locations or anything that might help me get better results ?

Thank you all in advance.
Adrizzle
Goal: Take Action

Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:19 pm

1 8 6 3 2
In that order

all up the photos 1-4 are good man. Did you hire a photographer? 2 shows off your body making 4 kinda redundant.
5,6,7 are just average pictures.
aimene1905

Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:19 pm

Adriel wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:19 pm
1 8 6 3 2
In that order

all up the photos 1-4 are good man. Did you hire a photographer? 2 shows off your body making 4 kinda redundant.
5,6,7 are just average pictures.
Thank you Adriel for your input.

The photos were taken by a girl in my gym who's a beginner in photography. We agreed to go out and do photo shoots together from time to time.
2 and 4 were meant to show 2 of my hobbies: going to the gym and boxing.

I always thought 8 was was meh, that's why I put it last. If you don't mind me asking, what's the reasoning behind putting it in the second position ? and why push the shirtless pic at the end ?

Thanks again for your help.
Zug
Goal: Find a wife
Motto: Strength before weakness

Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:38 pm

I have no expertise in these matters, at all. I like 1-4 and think 5-8 are kinda boring. 2 and 4 seem redundant, and 2 is better. 8 would work better if cropped closer.
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:07 pm

Your style while technically pretty well done is too 'dressy' tbh

It says 'nice guy' with good fashion sense (which tbf is better than nice guy with no fashion sense) but you can up the edge from here and it will help you

I dont mind a couple of smart/refined outfit shots but you want more accessories other than the watch and a couple of great casual outfits
aimene1905

Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:06 pm

Radical wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:07 pm
Your style while technically pretty well done is too 'dressy' tbh

It says 'nice guy' with good fashion sense (which tbf is better than nice guy with no fashion sense) but you can up the edge from here and it will help you

I dont mind a couple of smart/refined outfit shots but you want more accessories other than the watch and a couple of great casual outfits
The master has spoken. I was literally just watching a Youtube video of yours when I came to refresh the post and saw your comment. Awesome content man.
Thanks for the advice, I will go out and take more pictures with casual outfits, I already have some outfits in mind.
Jacobpalmer123
Goal: 1-3 daily approaches
Motto: All progress depends on the unreasonable man

Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:33 pm

Funny thing is he has more edge than most profiles but always good to have more
Get a tech job
Get 2 lays
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:42 pm

Jacobpalmer123 wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:33 pm
Funny thing is he has more edge than most profiles but always good to have more
Oh for sure. This is undoubtedly the high end of first time profiles posted
I’m being nit picky haha, helps to push guys that are almost there further on
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:32 am

aimene1905 wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:10 am
Hello all.
First of all, I would like to thank you all and especially @KillYourInnerLoser for this great forum. I learned a lot from reading your posts and listening to Andy's Podcast.
I am following Andy's Tinder guide, and am trying to take better pictures with an ASLR camera. My pictures are improving, but the matches aren't going that much up. To give a concrete example, yesterday, a very rainy and windy saturday night in the big city of paris, I used a boost (30 minutes) at 10pm and only got 8 likes, 5 matches, 1 conversation with a number but won't end up in a date (she's traveling).

Can you guys take a look at my profile pictures and help me identify what is not working or what I need to improve? https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Some things to note:
  • The pictures 1-4 are new ones that I took just for tinder following Andy's recommendations
  • I'm still loosing weight, I'm planning to go leaner, do a peak week, and then hire a photographer to do a real photo shoot to replace picture 2
  • I am going to replace picture 5 with a closeup picture of my upper body in a suit. I have sparkling green eyes in the right lighting so I wanna show those off
  • My tinder bio just says "Just say Hi, I'll take care of the rest"
  • My hair is very thick so I keep it short. Can't really style it much unless I use straightening products like Keratine kits
With all this, do you have any recommendations on the order of the pictures, my style, my looks, my posing, the locations or anything that might help me get better results ?

Thank you all in advance.
Overall pretty good.

Only thing that came to mind was cropping the pictures so you fill the frame more.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

BattleCat
Goal: Getting laid
Motto: Salid y disfrutad

Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:22 am

Great pics, great style great physique. You just need a little more edge - so you don't end up in the boyfriend potential category.