Tinder Pic Analysis

Troubleman
Goal: Elite OLD Profiles
Motto: Yes

Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:20 am

Hey everyone,

Looking for some constructive criticism on my Tinder pics. Give me everything you've got- overall vibe, likes, dislikes, suggested order, etc. Looking for genuine, brutal honesty here.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... Lr3viQ9c2r

I've got a few other extra photos from my shoots that I'd also like to get your thoughts on- let me know if you think I should replace anything in my profile with these.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... MTAfaD6EmW

Cheers, thanks all.
Rags2Bitches
Name: Andrey
Goal: Build service biz

Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:09 am

This is obv pretty good, I'm sure you're getting decent matches.

Broad comments:

Your style could be much better. This is somewhat mitigated by edgy haircut/beard/muscle but at least 1 pic with edgy style would help. This pic should preferably have a city background, all your other ones are in nature.

The current close ups of your face aren't ideal. Even though the sun is in your face on pic 1, I actually like your smile and facial expression there. The soft smiles are also ok. You can definitely take a better "determined expression" pic than your looking up in white shirt photo. Looking too high + repetitive setting.

You look good in the group photo, but the quality is terrible and all the girls give off graduate/Ph.D student vibes...this photo is not gonna show hot girls that you have attractive women in your life

Parasailing photo is cool. Make sure you don't have more than 3 beach photos. Snowboarding photo doesn't really look like it's you

EDIT: crop the first swimsuit pic a bit higher so it doesn't look like it's knee-length
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:56 am

I feel like you could get a much better physique photo. All the ones you have are not ideal in some way (be it weird pose/selfies/sunglasses). Your physique is your selling point for sure.
Troubleman
Goal: Elite OLD Profiles
Motto: Yes

Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:37 am

Great feedback guys, really appreciate it. Lots of points that I hadn't considered here.

I'll definitely have to up the edge a little bit. I've got some outfits in mind that should do the trick. And you're right, I could definitely benefit from having an urban background in here. Could probably combine that with a stone-faced expression for my next pic.

I'll crop that swimsuit pic, too