Pics review

Laurelius
Goal: Offline Game

Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:00 pm

Hey everyone!

Which pics do you think I should edit and use?

I've already posted a few times and I really appreciate the feedback! So far you have pointed out I should improve:
- Locations
- Clothes
- Posing

This is by far my best take, but I'm sure there still is a lot of room for improvement. Some pics are already edited because I'm using them, but most of them are still "RAW" (in both senses 😜)

Link
Goals
- Sleeping with a girl I met dancing [0/1]
- Sleeping with a girl right after social dancing [0/1]

- Sleeping with more girls in 2021 than ever before (6/6) βœ…
- Having a threesome with my girlfriend and another girl (1/1) βœ…
Aspire2Greatness
Name: Thomas
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Discipline equals freedom

Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:19 pm

High quality pictures for sure. My favorites out of the bunch are 1, maybe 41 and 50.

This being said, you need to look into grooming that beard properly. Get a beard trimmer and your neck-line for starters. I'd experiment with shorter styles, as longer + scruffy styles in combo gives you more of a hobo-look than anything.

Plus you look very tired and a kind of sad in all your pics, which isn't flattering. Some editing can help mitigate that, for sure, but getting enough sleep, eating healthy and drinking plenty of water also helps.

Also in your serious pictures you look intimidating in a scary way, not in a sexy way imo.
The smiling ones look a bit too staged and silly for my taste, I'd suggest not using any of them.
Same goes for the shirtless ones, as you don't have a body worth showing off at the time.
From all the advice I've read online the one thing that's stuck with me is that posed shirtless pictures needs a great physique in order to pull them off.

Sorry if this comes of as harsh dude, it's only meant as constructive criticism.
My progress log
Aka: I quit my dream job of 10 years and moved to the big city

Main goal: sleep with 10 women within the end of the year 7/10.

Previous main goal: Move to a bigger city
Jobs applied for in total: 5
09/20/22: Job landed
Laurelius

Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:17 am

Hard2Focus wrote: ↑
Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:19 pm
High quality pictures for sure. My favorites out of the bunch are 1, maybe 41 and 50.

This being said, you need to look into grooming that beard properly. Get a beard trimmer and your neck-line for starters. I'd experiment with shorter styles, as longer + scruffy styles in combo gives you more of a hobo-look than anything.

Plus you look very tired and a kind of sad in all your pics, which isn't flattering. Some editing can help mitigate that, for sure, but getting enough sleep, eating healthy and drinking plenty of water also helps.

Also in your serious pictures you look intimidating in a scary way, not in a sexy way imo.
The smiling ones look a bit too staged and silly for my taste, I'd suggest not using any of them.
Same goes for the shirtless ones, as you don't have a body worth showing off at the time.
From all the advice I've read online the one thing that's stuck with me is that posed shirtless pictures needs a great physique in order to pull them off.

Sorry if this comes of as harsh dude, it's only meant as constructive criticism.
Thanks a lot for the feedback man! I appreciate the honesty, not taken as harsh at all πŸ™‚

Yeah, I definitely look like a hobo πŸ˜‚ My barbershop was close, but next shoot I'll be back to normal.

I'll work on the faces too, although I have no idea how to do that πŸ€” Practice and some YouTube I guess.

And I'm gonna remove the shirtless one, maybe it's holding my profile back!

Thanks for taking the time!
Goals

Rags2Bitches
Name: Andrey
Goal: Build service biz

Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:55 pm

some of these pics would really benefit from faceapp impressions for skin/under eye shadow/blank facial expressions
Laurelius

Wed May 18, 2022 4:20 am

I ended up hiring a professional photographer! It wasn't for Tinder, as I wanted to start uploading content to IG more often and seemed like a good idea (I love fashion and could spare the money once per month or so).

What do you think?

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Goals

pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Wed May 18, 2022 4:27 am

Laurelius wrote: ↑
I ended up hiring a professional photographer! It wasn't for Tinder, as I wanted to start uploading content to IG more often and seemed like a good idea (I love fashion and could spare the money once per month or so).

What do you think?

Much better.

So, when I was living in Miami this winter, I had a running joke about the "Argentinian uniform" which was black jeans with rips in them that are rolled up or cuffed and black Vans with no socks. Funnily, that is how I had been dressing prior to moving to Miami even though I'm American, and I notice you have at least one photo with the Argentinian uniform as well. Good times.
Laurelius

Fri May 20, 2022 11:52 am

pancakemouse wrote: ↑
Wed May 18, 2022 4:27 am
Laurelius wrote: ↑

What do you think?

Much better.

So, when I was living in Miami this winter, I had a running joke about the "Argentinian uniform" which was black jeans with rips in them that are rolled up or cuffed and black Vans with no socks. Funnily, that is how I had been dressing prior to moving to Miami even though I'm American, and I notice you have at least one photo with the Argentinian uniform as well. Good times.
Lol, that made my day! I think a lot about how the fashion "standards" differ by country. I guess Latin America looks up to Miami, mostly the trapper/reggetoner style.
Goals