I HATE Instagram - someone teach me how to use it

Juhboi
Goal: Get shredded
Motto: Be relentlessly positive

Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:25 pm

I deleted Instagram back in 2014. Brought it back tinkered around with it and got rid of it again. I'm really not big into peacocking and it just feels lame. I lead an interesting life and just always had issues with never having the desire to feel the need to show it off.

Now I'm here in 2022 and I would like use IG for the dating benefits. Does anyone have lead on a practical guide (like Andy's tinder guide) for building an attractive Instagram that won't make me cringe/get laid more/where I don't have to worry about my professional life getting cancelled for being too fuckboy?

I will literally pay money for advice/guidance. If someone could chat over a call/discord that would be amazing.
ovnidos
Name: Hugo
Goal: the pipeline
Motto: We're gonna make it brah

Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:41 pm

I've heard an usefull advice once :
Check the Instagram of celebrities you "look like" and have high female following. try to mimic style and pics.
English isn't my first language be indulgent, lol

Giving personalized gym advices, nutrition and everything related, just pm me

Goal for 2023 :
10 lays(0/10) --> Online dating optimization

My log :
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1100
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:10 pm

Juhboi wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:25 pm
I deleted Instagram back in 2014. Brought it back tinkered around with it and got rid of it again. I'm really not big into peacocking and it just feels lame. I lead an interesting life and just always had issues with never having the desire to feel the need to show it off.

Now I'm here in 2022 and I would like use IG for the dating benefits. Does anyone have lead on a practical guide (like Andy's tinder guide) for building an attractive Instagram that won't make me cringe/get laid more/where I don't have to worry about my professional life getting cancelled for being too fuckboy?

I will literally pay money for advice/guidance. If someone could chat over a call/discord that would be amazing.
I met a guy who he and his bro kill it with insta (kill = the guy I met gets laid at least 2 times per week with new girls) Keep in mind that they cold approach and do online dating, but they close with Instagram. They're not celebrities, however their insta is on point and I know they also consult others.

Want me to bring you guys in touch? Got no idea what will come out of this and I'm not getting paid or anything for the intro.

Edit: You say about "dating benefits" but keep in mind that they're minimal. Those guys tell me that girls ghost/flake as easily on insta as they do with#. Maybe you'll re-activate 1% with story/post/whatever but if you're like me, s̶e̶x̶y̶,̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶e̶l̶l̶i̶g̶e̶n̶t̶,̶ ̶w̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶h̶u̶n̶g̶ and get a headache just thinkiing about social media, you better forget Insta.
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:48 pm

I have done some pretty extensive testing on Instagram (one example here), even did some Instagram coaching for a while.

I would advise you to stop before you even start. You need to have a top 1%, maybe even top 0.1% profile for it to have a meaningful effect on women. The standards get higher every year for what that means.

But for 2022, this means you actually have to be "living the life", e.g. popping bottles, luxury cars/yachts/planes, surrounded by beautiful women, eating at expensive restaurants in NYC/LA/Miami and foreign cities, DSLR perfectly edited photos in highly-recognizeable scenic locations, etc.

If you're just an above average dude living an above average life, as most of us are, don't waste any time on this.