Tinder photo review

pooopdickk
Name: Blake
Goal: Get Laid

Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:13 pm

Hi everyone.

Here are my first round of pictures that I took for my Tinder profile.

I took these pictures using a selfie stick/tripod and my Galaxy A52. I got the selfie stick for $20 on Amazon.

Thanks!
20220313_162140.jpg
20220311_202541.jpg
20220311_192333.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ytlord
Goal: Live without regrets

Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:23 pm

Outfits are a bit bland imo, no accessories and clothes that don't fit the contour of your body. You seem to be in decent shape so most of your pics should not be in baggy clothes. 1st pic cuts off the top of your head which always looks bad. 2nd pic is actually really good for a headshot, I'd probably use it. I'm not 100% sure what the current wisdom on headshots in a Tinder profile is, but that seems like a good one. Dog pic is a good idea but again the outfit just isn't helping and the dogs are blurry which definitely hurts. Cellphone camera's aren't great for capturing motion but if you just spam shots I think you'll eventually get one that isn't blurry. Overall you'd have massively increased quality using a DSLR, but anyone could tell you that. If you want good results, I think buying a DSLR + tripod + remote is a must. It isn't super expensive and getting to a functional level of skill is pretty easy.

I'm guessing you aren't actually taking a lot of photos. When I go out to shoot photos, I take ~300 per shoot and probably 2 of those are good enough for Tinder. When I was starting out, they would all be shit. You gotta experiment a lot with face angles and expressions. I'm not an expert, but my general method is to make a bunch of weird expressions slowly, and the best pics are often the ones "in between" expressions.