Photoshoot Feedback - Should Be Better Now?

ninjaboynaru
Goal: Sexual Abundance
Motto: The Only Way Out Is Through

Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:54 pm

My 5th and 6th photo shoots
Took some new photos with advice from previous posts and my own learning. One is a cool guy street-type shoot, the other is a gym shoot.
Please let me know what you think, if any of them are profile ready, and if you have any photography or shooting advice.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

I've been starting at them so long that it's hard for me to tell if I love them or hate them.
Brother_Tucker
Goal: Retire Early
Motto: My life is awesome, what's your excuse?

Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:19 pm

From your photos 2 is great, it's the best one from this shoot to use. Unfortunately as you're wearing sunglasses is cant be your first picture in a line up, but its a very strong one to include in your profile.

5 is good, you would have been better off not having things in your pockets but you can probably get away with this one in a line up. I would aim to improve this with another gym shot when you get a chance, but until you start going through cycles to improve them, its a good one to use for now.

Never use 8 in any setting, guy selfies just look awkward, we just don't come across well in them.

You have 1 solid one, and 1 good one from here, that's 33% of a bumble line up sorted.
Body Transformation Guide viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1376
ninjaboynaru
Goal: Sexual Abundance
Motto: The Only Way Out Is Through

Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:14 pm

Brother_Tucker wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:19 pm
From your photos 2 is great, it's the best one from this shoot to use. Unfortunately as you're wearing sunglasses is cant be your first picture in a line up, but its a very strong one to include in your profile.

5 is good, you would have been better off not having things in your pockets but you can probably get away with this one in a line up. I would aim to improve this with another gym shot when you get a chance, but until you start going through cycles to improve them, its a good one to use for now.

Never use 8 in any setting, guy selfies just look awkward, we just don't come across well in them.

You have 1 solid one, and 1 good one from here, that's 33% of a bumble line up sorted.
Thanks, man. I'll definitely try for another gym shoot some time without pockets. I was in a rush and a bit embarrassed about the whole thing lol.
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:18 pm

Photos 2 and 7 are great!