Feedback on Current Pics / what I should shoot next

ytlord
Goal: Live without regrets

Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:39 pm

Done three photoshoots in the last week and gotten what I think are some pretty damn good results. Currently running:
sitting stripes 2 (2).jpg
Monochrome leaning 1.jpg
Green Blue 1 Foot Up.jpg
volcano.JPG
Including the last one largely to add some variety / show that I do shit, but I don't think it's good for obvious reasons: can't see my face, bad color, questionable outfit, kinda blurry. I used to run the pic below for this purpose:
elephant.jpg
But it's pretty old, I'm in better shape now, have a better haircut, don't look quite as young, so I've been wanting to replace it. I guess my real question is: do you guys stage your action / adventure / hobby shots? I stage fashiony / street shots because they're easy, but I haven't tried staging a hiking type shot. I'd love to have a hobby shot, but my main hobby right now is BJJ and I'm not about to bring my DSLR in and ask someone to take pictures of me sparring. I probably look like a fucking moron there too. Want to get some more social shots, but that leads to the same problem: staging, also my social life is honestly a bit shit right now but I am working on that.

On a more trivial note, I'm worried that it looks bad when I wear similar jewelry in most of my pictures. I haven't really expanded my collection of necklaces / rings yet, so I'm using the same rings in every pick and slightly rotating necklaces / styles. Is this dumb to worry about? I'm gonna get some more anyway because I've been having fun with them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.