Is online dating getting worse?

openthebox
Goal: Get Happy
Motto: keep truckin til you're fuckin

Sun May 01, 2022 4:51 pm

I've felt like since 2020 it isn't enough to be a top 10% male any more. Women want the top 1% now.

Recently I deleted my apps simply because they are annoying me.

I can get laid off them but the amount of stress and the constant ups and downs is annoying for what I get out of it. Usually a pretty average girl I'm not particularly interested in. I've decided to take a break and focus on myself and boxing. I've approached thousands of girls and I'm in the triple digits for notches and I'm feeling jaded. Maybe I need a break. I've pretty much been trying to meet girls non stop since I was 20. Working out, trying to get better etc. Maybe I need to take a step back and re-assess things.

Edit: I definitely am jaded because I won't even take most chicks out for drinks any more because I'm aware they go straight over to guys houses and I feel like I shouldn't work harder than any other guys they are giving it up to. It's probably good for me to take a break and perhaps it will lead to more healthy interactions. I know there are decent, good women out there. I just feel like I'm sifting through a pile of shit to find them. Ha ha
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Sun May 01, 2022 5:24 pm

Dude this sort of thing should just be a post in your log, it doesnt require a whole article

We dont want mental masturbation threads like these where guys debate and whinge about how hard it is

If you post it in your log guys can see your whole journey attached to it and take you more seriously - offering support and solutions

Locking this thread