Pics and profile critique

Norseelf
Goal: A fulfilling relationsh

Tue May 10, 2022 2:59 pm

Hey gang. Let me know what yall think of these.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Count: 31
2022 3

Goals:
<8% body fat
Threesome - completed
Foursome - completed
Pick up a unicorn w/ my girlfriend
Have >2+ monogamous girlfriends simultaneously
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Tue May 10, 2022 3:06 pm

Wow, you're a fucking Chad.
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~395/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
jackBruh
Name: Jack
Goal: Slay demons

Wed May 11, 2022 1:02 am

You've got good photos man. I'd say 3,6,7 don't really add anything to the profile. Not too sure about 8 either. The rest seem pretty good. How many matches are you getting?
Goals
- Get better photos (✔, formal, group)
- Get a tattoo (✔)
- Get back to the gym (aiming for 80kg 10%) (1/2/3/4 plates ✔/✔/✔/80%)
- Work on location independant income so I can move countries (said fuck it and moved countries before the income)
Norseelf
Goal: A fulfilling relationsh

Fri May 13, 2022 11:17 am

Thanks guys!

I hear what you're saying. But I've had girls comment on 3 more than any other pic (I guess some girls really like cowboy hats lmao). One or two commented on 6.

I feel you on 7 though. I need some good physique pics that aren't mirror selfies. I'd like to replace that one with a pro shot; I'm cutting weight right now and when I get more abs I'll do another photoshoot, get some quality physique pics and put one there.

8 I'm on the fence about. I wanted to use it for pre-selection and social proof. But it's not great.

I'm using tinder gold and boosts as Andy suggests; I get 15 ish likes per boost, maybe 12 of those are quality girls. 2/3 respond, maybe 2/3 of those who do give me their number.
Count: 31
2022 3

Goals:
<8% body fat
Threesome - completed
Foursome - completed
Pick up a unicorn w/ my girlfriend
Have >2+ monogamous girlfriends simultaneously
benstrong26
Name: Ben
Goal: Get to 15% Body Fat

Fri May 13, 2022 3:25 pm

Norseelf wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 11:17 am
Thanks guys!

I hear what you're saying. But I've had girls comment on 3 more than any other pic (I guess some girls really like cowboy hats lmao). One or two commented on 6.

I feel you on 7 though. I need some good physique pics that aren't mirror selfies. I'd like to replace that one with a pro shot; I'm cutting weight right now and when I get more abs I'll do another photoshoot, get some quality physique pics and put one there.

8 I'm on the fence about. I wanted to use it for pre-selection and social proof. But it's not great.

I'm using tinder gold and boosts as Andy suggests; I get 15 ish likes per boost, maybe 12 of those are quality girls. 2/3 respond, maybe 2/3 of those who do give me their number.
I’d recommend you use Tinder Platinum over Gold. I saw a big difference in my ability to get matches with it. The priority likes feature really helps. But it sounds like you are already doing pretty well!