Maestro mastering Tinder

PinchePendejo
Name: Bryan
Goal: Be better
Motto: Be consistent

Fri Jun 03, 2022 7:04 pm

First suit pic is a damn good photo. Use that.
Lord Rey
Name: Nicolas
Goal: Make money from home

Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:32 pm

I agree with @PinchePendejo, the first suit pic is clearly the best. No doubt here.

Otherwise, you should really follow @Hard2Focus's advice for the rest.
TKO
Goal: Get laid!

Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:57 pm

I am not a photo expert, but I think this:

- First photo of suit with a friend looks interesting. It looks weird and natural. For mi ok.
- Photo with 3 guys with suit looks like you have jumped in. I prefer the first one. For me nope.
- Photo with the guitar looks weird. Like you are not really playing the guitar, just posing. For me nope.
- Photo in nature looks like you are just posing. For me nope.
- Photo with cat looks natural. Like the little one came to annoy you while you were reading. so for me it is ok.

I dont know anything about taking good photos. Just telling what looks natural to me.

Pd: By "not appropiate" I meant "not good photos for tinder". Sorry for misconception ;)
Brother_Tucker
Goal: Retire Early
Motto: My life is awesome, what's your excuse?

Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:16 pm

maestro wrote:
Fri Jun 03, 2022 6:40 pm
Alright. Little changes. Plan on adding a Gym picture (deadlifts) in 2 weeks. For now the current one is this.
The one with the cap is the Main nie.
Of the two suit Photos, do you think there is a better one or doesnt matter?
To echo what's been said, Suit photo 1 and the Cat are your best ones. I personally don't mind the go kart one as long as its never the first one in your line up, its one you would put towards the middle/back.
Body Transformation Guide viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1376
Jesseetc
Name: Jake
Goal: A good sex life

Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:43 am

These new ones look much better! I’m impressed by your improvement. I’d re-take the guitar shot, and as far as your look overall, you’re a good looking dude. Especially in the suit photo. That makes me want to get to know you. My one suggestion would be to shave your head and see how you look that way. I think you also look better without glasses.

You got this bro.
Asst
Goal: Improve Game/Sexlife

Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:17 pm

You're improving. However, as for the guitar pic, take something like this right here.
https://s3.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/cont ... 2ce_lg.jpg

By the way, don't worry about the ratings, it's an post example of where photofeeler doesn't work at all compared to real results. Make your new guitar pic colored and switch the cat pic to black and white with bumped up contrast to give it more depth(like your current guitar pic).
maestro
Goal: Get Laid

Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:22 am

Sup Guys.
Thx for ur Support. Really helps me a Lot. I learn a Lot bc of you and you really keep me motivated!!

@Jesseetc , about the headshave, will probably open a Thread soon in the style section. Trailer: i used to shave my head...

Recently likes got higher. Nothing crazy but noticably more. Most i dont find attractive but Hey it is improvement.

Below my current pics. Tried to reshoot the guitar pic but was even worse. So for now trying something slightly differently. Order of pics is inverse so last pic here is first in tinder etc. Nvm the Blur around the eyes of my suits photo. Cant find the correct arm.

Any Further advice welcome. I feel like i am slowly catching wind
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ytlord
Goal: Lose fat

Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:24 pm

Remove your last pic (black and white smiling at camera), it’s just not good. Better to have a small number of good pictures, I’m currently running 4 on Tinder and one of them is complete nonsense.

Cat pic would probably be better in color, I would only make a pic black and white if something is seriously wrong with the color version, this may largely be personal preference though.

Suit pic is definitely your best but probably not a good first pic simply because you aren’t alone, so it probably should stay in the second spot.

You could make serious short term gains by upgrading outfits / accessories. First pic isn’t bad but could easily be 5x better with a better outfit, more practice posing, better body language. I’m not a fan of crossing arms in a picture, I was always told it looked insecure / unfriendly, though that’s not advice I’ve seen regularly on this site so it may not be a general rule.
GentleBlack
Motto: I may be a candle now. One day, I'll be a Sun

Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:54 am

Hello maestro,

So did you get some improvements in your matches rate with your new photos ?
Goals :
  • Move from parents flat (flatshare with my best friend in research)
  • Find a FWB
  • 2 lays with different ladies until the end of 2022
maestro

Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:05 pm

@GentleBlack yup seems like the number of likes improved. That being said I want to wait it out a little. I deleteted my old profile and did a new one. So there was noobie boost for 1 or 2 days. Secondly, I use Platinum right now. All those things increase the number of likes, so it is kinda tricky to compare with when I started this thread. BUT it feels like it is more likes anyway. 30 matches in 2weeks. That being said....
Interestingly though, I feel like the number of girls who match with me and dont respond even to the opener has increased aswell. I have the theory, that my profile improved just enough to get me over their "right swipe-treshhold" but not enough to get them all excited. Just a theory though. Which makes me reallly optimistic though, that if I improve it even more I actually might have some really great succes someday.

Something else I did. I removed the guitar and cat picture and just run on the other 4. I feel like I get more likes that way. The reason: Before I deleted my old profile I asked the girls I matched with, which pics they found a) attractive b)medium and c) not good. Alltough every picture was in every category some at some point, usually those two were rated the worst.
GentleBlack

Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:41 pm

Nice to read that your success is improving mate !

Speaking about new profile, some rumors talk about shadow ban where new profil with the same number or mail or even photos get detected by the algorithms and are hidden from the others profiles. Did you hear thing about it ?
Goals :
  • Find a FWB
maestro

Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:01 pm

@GentleBlack not a rumor. it is true. But I did not have any issues at all. It only happens if you do it more then once i guess
Asst

Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:08 am

@maestro & @GentleBlack yes, doing it once is fine. If you want to do it a second time, you'd need to wait like a 2weeks-1month after deletion or get yourself a new sim card/phone number, reset your device id and change your email. There are guides on this, but doing it once is fine IMO.
GentleBlack

Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:33 am

Asst wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:08 am
@maestro & @GentleBlack yes, doing it once is fine. If you want to do it a second time, you'd need to wait like a 2weeks-1month after deletion or get yourself a new sim card/phone number, reset your device id and change your email. There are guides on this, but doing it once is fine IMO.
I would be interested in these guides, cause I made a lot of new profils so maybe I'm suffering shadow bans without knowing it !
Goals :
  • Find a FWB
Asst

Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:26 pm

Guide: https://onlineforlove.com/tinder-reset/ I recommend to use a different smartphone or somehow resetting your device ID.