Getting Better (Pick 2 be harsh)

terry_crews87
Goal: get laid/online dating
Motto: sucess is positive action every day

Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:22 am

1 , 4 and 5 . wink is good. I like any pic that shows a little personality , sense of humour or whatever. I get tired of every guy doing a blue steel face all the time. They are good , but to have more than one just looks like you are in love with yourself which girls always say they don't like ( but what they say like , and what they like are usually different)
SIGMA_1234
Goal: Digital Nomad Income
Motto: Action > Perfection

Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:20 pm

In my opinion, I like 2 and 5 so far. Your physique should take you farther than I do right now. What are your other pics? Have any hobbies?
Aspiring Digital Nomad

Follow my lifestyle journey log

Fitness:
-) Cut to 56 kg, then bulk after

Sex Enhancement:
-) Bathmate & Kegels

Learning goals:
-) 10 books
-) more note-taking & reviewing of past materials

^^Lifestyle habit tracker can be monitored here.

Learning Chinese Mandarin:
-) Mandarin 365 Project, monitor here.

Follow my business journey log

$ Goals:
-) US$3k/ mo nomad income
-) US$10k/ mo nomad income
SIGMA_1234
Goal: Digital Nomad Income
Motto: Action > Perfection

Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:28 pm

I believe you can pick a handful from these atm? Even if I say 2 and 5, I don't think you can go wrong with 1 and 4, too. Just choose at most 2 from here, so you won't have too much pics of the same outfit (current problem with my profile, gotta fix it when I can go out again). I'm not the best in online dating yet, so wait for feedback from others, too.

You should also add your body pic showing your abs with the plushy pet, too. Big plus. If you have any other outfits, we'd like to see them. Also your hobbies: : would definitely love to see your hobby pics and give some feedback.
Aspiring Digital Nomad

Follow my lifestyle journey log

Fitness:
-) Cut to 56 kg, then bulk after

Sex Enhancement:
-) Bathmate & Kegels

Learning goals:
-) 10 books
-) more note-taking & reviewing of past materials

^^Lifestyle habit tracker can be monitored here.

Learning Chinese Mandarin:
-) Mandarin 365 Project, monitor here.

Follow my business journey log

$ Goals:
-) US$3k/ mo nomad income
-) US$10k/ mo nomad income
Lostcause
Goal: New toys

Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:15 pm

The first one and the winking one. Choose one for your main photo. Then take some more photos showing of more of your personality.
Also, man, you you are really good looking. You will slay it online. Cant help but to feel jealous lol.
Lostcause
Goal: New toys

Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:31 pm

chado wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:19 pm
Lostcause wrote:
The first one and the winking one. Choose one for your main photo. Then take some more photos showing of more of your personality.
Also, man, you you are really good looking. You will slay it online. Cant help but to feel jealous lol.
Thanks @Lostcause but don't forget where I came from. I worked MY FUCKING ASS OFF to look like this. Here are some pics from my past. Do I even look like the same person??
Yeah, you like a different person now. Hard work paid off. It's really inspiring to see it!
tenzinf92
Name: Tenzin
Goal: Get 2 overlapping fbs
Motto: Take responsibility. Yes, for that too!

Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:15 pm

chado wrote:
Lostcause wrote:
Thanks @Lostcause but don't forget where I came from. I worked MY FUCKING ASS OFF to look like this. Here are some pics from my past. Do I even look like the same person??
Ye the wink one stood out to me. It wasn't cheesy, but it inspired an emotional response and it looked authentic for you. You look like you're genuinely enjoying the wink for the sake of it, and not just doing it to look cool.

Great to see you've come so far man. I too think it's inspiring what you've done with your body and your look - I worked out harder today when I was feeling lazy because I'd seen some pics of your body earlier!

Some of my photos of me a few years ago are crazy bad too. You should have seen the state of me.
Aloofus
Name: Justin
Goal: Help men
Motto: Acta Non Verba

Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:19 pm

chado wrote:
Lostcause wrote:
Fucking amazing man, you look a million times better! You worked hard for that physique, use it!

I'm gonna say I like the first one, and the wink one the best.
king87
Goal: Relationship

Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:24 pm

chado wrote:
Lostcause wrote:
Bro, what hve you done so far for this amazing progress? I discovered Goodlookingloser 6-7 years ago my progress never became that dramatic. (Got leaner, saved my hair, tried to take care of my skin but nothing thar dramatic)
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:48 pm

Reminds me of dashed hopes before and after
JamalHash123
Goal: Get to $1k ecomm income

Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:04 am

First photo and wink are best photos

Second photo looks like you're taking a shit

And all other photos look too posed