Rate my profile?

whiteknite321
Goal: ....

Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:23 pm

Whats up bros. Spare a minute to rate my current profile? I did this months ago and realized I needed lots of work. Hopefully it's better now.

Here they are in order. Appreciate any advice bros!
1.jpg
2.PNG
3.PNG
4.PNG
5.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PinchePendejo
Name: Bryan
Goal: Be better
Motto: Be consistent

Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:29 pm

Quality of photos ain’t too bad and you’re clearly an attractive guy. The one big problem is that it looks you took all photos in your home (except the last pic obviously). Makes you look boring and that you have no life. If the photos had a more interesting background like a bar, coffee shop, or just anywhere outside then they would be way better.
Brother_Tucker
Goal: Retire Early
Motto: My life is awesome, what's your excuse?

Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:30 pm

whiteknite321 wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:23 pm
Whats up bros. Spare a minute to rate my current profile? I did this months ago and realized I needed lots of work. Hopefully it's better now.

Here they are in order. Appreciate any advice bros!
1.jpg
2.PNG
3.PNG
4.PNG
5.jpg
Can I see your Bio/prompts to go with this too?

I like photo 1, you give off a Grant Gustin vibe which is a good thing. The location is boring, but its a clean head shot and will do until you upgrade.

The other useable one is the pole vault as your action shot. The others are un-useable because you're at home.

In regards to the guitar can you play or is that for show? you can do a cool voice prompt on Hinged with your guitar if you can play.

To improve, you need to get out more and find cool locations to use as back drops to stand out, you don't come across as a fun date yet.
Body Transformation Guide viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1376
whiteknite321
Goal: ....

Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:42 pm

PinchePendejo wrote:
Makes you look boring and that you have no life. If the photos had a more interesting background like a bar, coffee shop, or just anywhere outside then they would be way better.
haha I appreciate the advice. I've been thinking about doing a shot while hiking, possibly shirtless if it looks right. I'm too young to get any bar shots but a coffee place sounds like a good idea.
Brother_Tucker wrote:
Capture.PNG
Brother_Tucker wrote:
In regards to the guitar can you play or is that for show? you can do a cool voice prompt on Hinged with your guitar if you can play.

To improve, you need to get out more and find cool locations to use as back drops to stand out, you don't come across as a fun date yet.
I do play guitar and have had some girls ask about it, but thats not a bad idea. The one with the motorcycle helmet was just added in the last couple days; thought I'd see how it did. I don't actually have a motorcycle yet so I'll have to borrow one from a family member for a pic on one.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Brother_Tucker
Goal: Retire Early
Motto: My life is awesome, what's your excuse?

Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:54 pm

whiteknite321 wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:42 pm
PinchePendejo wrote:
Makes you look boring and that you have no life. If the photos had a more interesting background like a bar, coffee shop, or just anywhere outside then they would be way better.
haha I appreciate the advice. I've been thinking about doing a shot while hiking, possibly shirtless if it looks right. I'm too young to get any bar shots but a coffee place sounds like a good idea.
Brother_Tucker wrote:
Capture.PNG
Brother_Tucker wrote:

I do play guitar and have had some girls ask about it, but thats not a bad idea. The one with the motorcycle helmet was just added in the last couple days; thought I'd see how it did. I don't actually have a motorcycle yet so I'll have to borrow one from a family member for a pic on one.
Yes definitely use a voice prompt with the guitar, it's an easy hook for a girl to like your profile and also the first thing they will click on after glancing at your first photo. Can you sing in the acoustic style too e.g. , if you can you will have matches throwing their panties at you.

Drop the causal part, you can use the conversation to screen for casual, remember matches boost your profiles rating so you get shown more, so even matches that lead to no where are actually good for you.

Remove the helmet one, if you had the bike go outside and take a better one then use that otherwise it's a bit misleading.
Body Transformation Guide viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1376