Crimson’s Road to Losing His Virginity - CRIMSON JUST LOST HIS VIRGINITY

Crimson
Name: Brandon
Goal: Move out
Motto: TAKE ACTION

Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:53 pm

Hey guys,

I'm Crimson and I will be posting my progress on losing my virginity through online dating on here. I’m following Andy‘s Tinder guide btw.

I‘m 19 years old, 1.93m /6‘4 inches tall and live in Germany.
These are the pictures I currently use on my Tinder profile:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Crimson on Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
My Progress Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1564

My Mental Health Log: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1416
Mimbe393939
Goal: Learn Japanese

Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:17 pm

My pictures are not optimized or the best by far, but add some activity photos/more urban/aesthetically pleasing backgrounds rather then the easy no effort ones you have right now in pictures 2+3 some dirty wall, and some not aesthetically pleasing dirty park that looks like a lot of the things are in the background are rotting. Get a DSLR or a mirror less camera with a 50mm lens, I suggest looking into mirrorless if you have the money, as it's better then a DSLR. The background is not blurred so the observer is looking everywhere, instead if the background was blurry and you weren't it averts there attention to you. Start trying to try and paint a picture in the girls mind of what type of guy you are/your vibe instead of just trying to look good.
MY STORY - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1423

PUBLIC PROGRESS LOG - viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1430

Difficulty shows what men are. Epictetus
The world turns aside to let any man pass who knows where he is going. Epictetus
Crimson

Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:05 pm

MattsCrib wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:05 pm
Nice to see you here.

Good luck!
@MattsCrib Thanks, good luck to you too!

Crimson

Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:12 pm

Mimbe393939 wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:17 pm
My pictures are not optimized or the best by far, but add some activity photos/more urban/aesthetically pleasing backgrounds rather then the easy no effort ones you have right now in pictures 2+3 some dirty wall, and some not aesthetically pleasing dirty park that looks like a lot of the things are in the background are rotting. Get a DSLR or a mirror less camera with a 50mm lens, I suggest looking into mirrorless if you have the money, as it's better then a DSLR. The background is not blurred so the observer is looking everywhere, instead if the background was blurry and you weren't it averts there attention to you. Start trying to try and paint a picture in the girls mind of what type of guy you are/your vibe instead of just trying to look good.
@Mimbe393939 Yeah, you’re right. Gotta take better pics. As far as the DSLR, I still have to earn the money for it. I get what you mean by focusing on the overall vibe your pictures give to girls as well, that makes a lot of sense.

Thanks for the advice, will implement! Btw, I added a blindfold picture as my first pic.

september
Name: Loki
Goal: master game
Motto: wagmi

Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:48 pm

Get rid of the blindfold pic

Filtering for BDSM girls won't work when the rest of your profile is incongruous and you're a virgin so they'll know what's up very quickly anyway

You'll do fine with regular girls
0/10000 lays, 582.94 underage approaches, 8 seconds nofap, 929 day streak complaining + no action
schizoposting log
schizo voice notes telegram channel
best value photoshoot in north america
Crimson

Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:50 pm

september wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:48 pm
Get rid of the blindfold pic

Filtering for BDSM girls won't work when the rest of your profile is incongruous and you're a virgin so they'll know what's up very quickly anyway

You'll do fine with regular girls
@september Oh okay, I did it because Andy said it would skyrocket your results but yeah, I obviously have no experience with BDSM so I‘ll remove it. I was hella nervous about putting it up anyways haha, so thanks.

Crimson

Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:45 pm

What I did today:

•Went to gym

•Gave myself a haircut, shaved body hair

•Removed the BDSM pic from my profile (as seen above)

•I texted quite a lot of girls and also swiped a lot. I've gotten a couple matches and a few replies.

We'll see tomorrow. (Btw, hopefully nobody that I know saw my profile while it had the BDSM picture in it, haha.)
Last edited by Crimson on Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

Crimson

Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:24 am

What do you guys think I should do with my hair? Do y’all think it’s fine like this or should I change something?

For the record the hairstyle with the longer hair is my current hairstyle. I also cut my own hair, I don’t go to a barber anymore.

I personally think I look better with long hair like this rather than short hair like the pictures all the way below.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:03 am

Brandon - this is the 3rd time we've crossed paths, but this is the first time you've laid down a serious goal.

I am proud of you little bro.

You can achieve anything you like, WORK HARD, YOU WILL SUCEED

Anyone have a chance in this world

Anyone can come from the back and take the prize

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Crimson

Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:37 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:03 am
Brandon - this is the 3rd time we've crossed paths, but this is the first time you've laid down a serious goal.

I am proud of you little bro.

You can achieve anything you like, WORK HARD, YOU WILL SUCEED

Anyone have a chance in this world

Anyone can come from the back and take the prize

MAC
@MakingAComeback Thanks bro, it means a lot to hear that from you. Your words are very encouraging.

I’ll try my best to achieve this goal, haven’t given up on the AA Program either, I’ll return to it later. Good luck to you on your journey as well!

Crimson

Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:23 pm

What I did today:

•Went to gym

•Counted calories

•Looked for a job (to finance DSLR camera)

•Asked my cousin wether he‘ll take some pictures with me on the weekend (he agreed)

•Also googled some tattoo artists in my city

Got a few matches and replies on the dating apps today, but no numbers unfortunately. They‘ll come with time and better pics.

Asst
Goal: Improve Game/Sexlife

Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:33 pm

There is this black guy from another community who was doing pretty well in Germany. Maybe it helps you with some inspiration.

Vid:

After his success he's also a coach now but preaches the opposite of this community.

By the way, DSLRs are overrated considering the crazy good phone cameras these days. Lighting, shadows, angles, distance and perspective matter way more. Learn photography first and get yourself the DSLR later if you don't have the cash now. Biggest advantage DSLRs have are blur with the right lenses and the availability of .raw files for editing.
Crimson

Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:08 am

Asst wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:33 pm
There is this black guy from another community who was doing pretty well in Germany. Maybe it helps you with some inspiration.

Vid:

After his success he's also a coach now but preaches the opposite of this community.

By the way, DSLRs are overrated considering the crazy good phone cameras these days. Lighting, shadows, angles, distance and perspective matter way more. Learn photography first and get yourself the DSLR later if you don't have the cash now. Biggest advantage DSLRs have are blur with the right lenses and the availability of .raw files for editing.
@Asst Thanks for the video bro, I will watch it. And yeah, I feel you on the DSLR topic, the newer phones definitely come close.

Crimson

Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:59 pm

What I did today:

•Stuck to 2000 kcal

•Made a call to get a job, will get update tomorrow

•Played some basketball (side effect: it aids fat loss)

•Read 2 Pages of self-help book (CBT for dummies)

Got a few matches and replies again today, still no numbers though. Will hopefully meet my cousin on the weekend so we can take some new pics together.

Crimson

Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:24 pm

What's up y'all so yesterday I was out with my cousin and we played basketball and took some pics for my tinder.

This is the only one I thought was decent:

The first one is the original unedited version, the second one the one that I edited a bit.

Feedback is well appreciated! Do y'all think the photo is good enough for my Tinder profile?
Last edited by Crimson on Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.