Help on Tinder Profile

pineappleapple
Goal: Get Laid

Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:59 am

Here are my Tinder pics/bio. Please be blunt and tell me what needs to go/ what can be better (right now getting very few matches (around 1 every week or two).

Bio: Avid skier, voracious foodie, temple run fanatic
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Paid Renegade
Name: Colton
Goal: Make Money

Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:36 am

Style needs an overhaul. There's also a couple pics of you wearing the same top. Check out Radical's guide, it made a big difference for me and was easy to implement.

Aside from that it really looks like you need to prioritize getting in better shape. Cut down until your abs are fully visible and then start packing on muscle.

Did you read Andy's looks maxing/tinder guide?

I think I like pic #3 the most out of these, but still not crazy about it
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:45 am

Your profile is incongruent. You need to concentrate on one "archetype" that you present to women. I would cut it down to just photos 3 and 4 and lose the rest.
countingsheep7878
Name: Jake
Goal: Under 12% Body Fat
Motto: diamonds are made under pressure

Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:30 am

also I would focus on a better pic with your dog. You can get a much better shot of you two. I would focus on that as well in addition to what others said (pic 3 is the only one I would use long term)
Ocean
Goal: Online dating matches
Motto: Let's go for it

Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:04 am

I suggest to do what the guys above said. Dating apps are really competitive right now.

Meanwhile you improve your photos and everything else, you can try this variation I'm attaching using the material you already have, it may not work great but I think it will get you a couple more matches right now and until you shoot new photos.
Basically would be getting rid of some photos and playing a bit with the crops. Try to get the crops similar to this:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.