Looking for feedback on my identical twins tinder profile

Aspire2Greatness
Name: Thomas
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Discipline equals freedom

Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:57 am

Hey guys,

If you've been following my progress log for some time, you know that I have an identical twin brother.

Lately, he's been getting more and more inspired by my humble results when it comes to self-improvement, getting laid, improving my dating life and so forth.

Because of this, he's asked me if I could post his profile on this forum to get some feedback.

His current goal is to get more matches / get laid.

He's working full time as senior graphic designer and is his own boss, does cross-fit and has been working out a tonne for many years (mainly powerlifting-stuff, hence not being ripped I guess). Also he's really into photography, welding, collects old tools and stuff like that.

He'd like input on the quality of his photos, the order and if there's anything, so to speak.

His bio reads:

32 / 5'11 🇳🇴 Visiting LA/Vegas/SF this july with my identical twin. Ready to see some sights, get some sun and see what Cali has to offer.
@IGHandle

(I'm also egging him on to sign up on the forum, but we'll see how that goes).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Aspire2Greatness on Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
My progress log
Aka: I quit my dream job of 10 years and moved to the big city

Main goal: sleep with 10 women within the end of the year 7/10.

Previous main goal: Move to a bigger city
Jobs applied for in total: 5
09/20/22: Job landed
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:08 am

So your brother has all the right cards, like you, to be a Chad.
Although looking at his photos, I smell boring/nice guy vibes...
Just portraits and photos of him working out and smiling (fake and forced) with a bunch of anons

So for me 1-2-4 are ok - ditch the other ones
I would remove the combat bike and group photo, get some good ones with stylish looks and maybe even one with you, I know it sounds weird but I've been told by couple of girls that hot twins are a turn on (like 2 for the price of 1 i guess lmao) maybe it's just a good genetic honest signal or something like that.
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
Paid Renegade
Name: Colton
Goal: Make Money

Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:21 pm

Haha why doesn’t he just use your photos?

But yeah looks pretty good to me. Agree with the guy above though, I think adding in a photo or 2 with some edgy/cool style would be a plus because right now the pics are a bit bland in terms of style
Ocean
Goal: Online dating matches
Motto: Let's go for it

Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:47 pm

Yeah, 1-2-4 are the best for me too, not loving the rest. Also just a remainder to turn "smart photos" off.

I have a twin brother too and would say he is the most important person for me. I guess there are some dynamics you can only understand if you have one, so I think is cool you are inspiring him.
Lord Rey
Name: Nicolas
Goal: Make serious money

Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:54 am

Hey man, I'm glad to read that your brother wants to get laid too, instead of getting jealous of you and telling you that you shouldn't get pussy. ;)

I agree with what was said above. 1, 2 and 4 are undoubtedly the best. Otherwise, like @Paid Renegade said, he can use some of your pictures if you allow it. :)
Brother_Tucker
Goal: Retire Early
Motto: My life is awesome, what's your excuse?

Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:44 pm

The main thing lacking is any photo indicating a sense of style or interests other than "I lift". He should consider what story will the girl get from pressing through his photos. If the answer is Gym Bro and nothing else, it's going to limit his results.
Body Transformation Guide viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1376