Tinder profile review

ucaka
Name: Ludmil
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Never quit!

Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:56 pm

Hi Guys,
Began the journey on Tinder. I'm in the process of taking photos, found a dslr and working on my skills with it. Shot some photos and I began the quest of improving my profile. I uploaded these recent photos and mixed with some old.l stuff

Would like some honest and helping feedback on the current state of the profile. What can I change or possibly drop until new photos are done

https://tinder.com/@lsimeonov

Thank you guys!
AspiringMaleStripper
Goal: Have 5 active plates
Motto: I keep getting older, they stay the same age

Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:41 am

Hey bro, here are my thoughts:

1) Couch photo - great picture, you instantly look cool
2) River gif - it sucks, get rid of it. It's too close to the last pose and it's just not a good picture at all, especially the framing.
3) Umbrella art-piece - eh, maybe save this one for your last photo? It looks alright but it's not "that" interesting and it doesn't show your face very well. Still, you are thin on photos so this is better than nothing.
4) Bed shot - way too emo lookin man. I would get rid of it.
5) Kite surfing - looks cool. Definitely keep this one for now, but if I was going to critique this photo, from your posture it doesn't look like this is something you do regularly so I get kind of a poser vibe from it.

Also dude, your quote comes off a little douchey sounding. "Come with me, I’ll ruin your life, it’ll be fun" only really works I think if you have a serious badboy vibe going on. Right now you look pretty average. I wouldn't rush it and I would go with something a little more playful, since you've got kind of a nice guy vibe going on in your profile.

I hope this was helpful and constructive. Cheers for sharing!
Paid Renegade
Name: Colton
Goal: Make Money

Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:27 am

ucaka wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:56 pm
Also dude, your quote comes off a little douchey sounding. "Come with me, I’ll ruin your life, it’ll be fun" only really works I think if you have a serious badboy vibe going on. Right now you look pretty average. I wouldn't rush it and I would go with something a little more playful, since you've got kind of a nice guy vibe going on in your profile.
It’s from Andy’s tinder guide haha, I think Dan Bilzerian said it first.

I went with “6ft2 (I’d be like 6ft5 if I had heels)” and “blindfolds are much more fun than turning off the lights”
ucaka
Name: Ludmil
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Never quit!

Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:19 am

Hey Bro,

I added one new photo and removed the ones you suggested. Was thinking the same. I also made adjustments to the bio. The results I have are more matches and better quality profiles! Will soon go out and take more pictures.

Thank you for the constructive feedback! Keep grinding!

Best!