Just downloaded tinder for first time in years - need reviews

AspiringMaleStripper
Goal: Have 5 active plates
Motto: I keep getting older, they stay the same age

Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:17 am

I think I have a pretty good profile going on, but it obviously has a lot of room for improvement. I know right now that I don't have any DSLR shots, so everything is phone cameras, but I think I've got a pretty good assortment of things that show me as being high value. I have a lot of photos to post, but I tried to keep it more concise with only 7 shots.

I'm trying to go for younger, sexy/slutty girls around 22 years old.

https://tinder.com/@1adam12

Thanks for any and all advice, cheers!
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:02 am

Crop second photo.

Remove fourth group photo, your friends are not particularly attractive, the one girl is blinking and you aren't the center of attention.

I would keep one of either the shirtless photo or the wifebeater waterfall photo. Unfortunately neither are ideal as the waterfall photo looks tryhard and the scenery photo it doesn't make sense in-context that you would be shirtless.

Overall your photos are just "average" for 2022. You lack a major strong photo that signals high value, your photos just seem like an assortment of camera roll photos, something that will not cut it on Tinder anymore due to increased competition.
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:18 am

@pancakemouse can you give me an idea of what "high value" you need to signal on tinder on 2022? i thought the fundamentals were evergreen
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
pancakemouse

Mon Jul 18, 2022 1:15 pm

AskTheDom wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:18 am
@pancakemouse can you give me an idea of what "high value" you need to signal on tinder on 2022? i thought the fundamentals were evergreen
The problem is that more and more guys know the fundamentals.

Even normies know no selfies, use DSLR, bokeh on your photos, photos with animals, friends, good fashion, etc.

To get back in the top 5% of all profiles, you have to step it up a notch.

- Photos in high-value locations
- Resource signaling via Apple products and luxury brands
- Model-quality photos taken with top-end cameras
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:54 pm

MattsCrib wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:48 pm
pancakemouse wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 1:15 pm

The problem is that more and more guys know the fundamentals.

Even normies know no selfies, use DSLR, bokeh on your photos, photos with animals, friends, good fashion, etc.

To get back in the top 5% of all profiles, you have to step it up a notch.

- Photos in high-value locations
- Resource signaling via Apple products and luxury brands
- Model-quality photos taken with top-end cameras
I just honestly want to ask - how do you guys cope with it? Like doesn't this make you really, REALLY depressed?

Especially having to be "high value" etc. while having absolutely zero drive to be rich and resourceful. Doesn't this just make you... not like girls? Or how do you guys battle it?
Not really because you have to see this from a biological-evolution perspective.

You can't put blame on someone else for your failures ( and i could quote Jocko a lot in here)

Women are buyers and we are the sellers. If you made a product and no one buys it, it's not that all the customers are idiots, probably your product isn't that great to start with.

Your body is shit? eat better and lift
You are broke? Learn Personal finance
You want more money? learn about sales, marketing and investing
Your social skills are trash? get out more.

As a man, you are destined to work hard forever on yourself.

Different chapter is tinder tho where the market is extremely skewed, that i reckon why would get people depressed
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
pancakemouse

Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:28 pm

MattsCrib wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:02 pm
What would be the solution?
Finding a girl in real life through social circle or cold approach, where absolute status doesn't matter as much.

My advice is only really relevant in the context of Tinder.
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:34 pm

MattsCrib wrote:
But the issue is if that everyone is literally always doing it, making it harder and harder for everyone else, causing misery for everyone etc.
Except most aren't. Pancake says "more and more guys", but it's still not the majority.

The vast majority of guys sit on the couch doing nothing to improve themselves.

And you don't need to be top 5% to get results.
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~395/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
AspiringMaleStripper
Goal: Have 5 active plates
Motto: I keep getting older, they stay the same age

Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:11 am

Thank you for the conversation gentlemen, and pancake for your constructive criticism.
pancakemouse wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:02 am
Crop second photo.

Remove fourth group photo, your friends are not particularly attractive, the one girl is blinking and you aren't the center of attention.

I would keep one of either the shirtless photo or the wifebeater waterfall photo. Unfortunately neither are ideal as the waterfall photo looks tryhard and the scenery photo it doesn't make sense in-context that you would be shirtless.

Overall your photos are just "average" for 2022. You lack a major strong photo that signals high value, your photos just seem like an assortment of camera roll photos, something that will not cut it on Tinder anymore due to increased competition.
I agree with what you've written and removed/modified a few photos. I thought I was doing alright, but you brought me back to earth, haha. I see what you're saying about the quality of the photos, so I'll have to move toward getting some better shots moving forward.
MattsCrib wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:48 pm

I just honestly want to ask - how do you guys cope with it? Like doesn't this make you really, REALLY depressed?

Especially having to be "high value" etc. while having absolutely zero drive to be rich and resourceful. Doesn't this just make you... not like girls? Or how do you guys battle it?
I think someone else mentioned this already, but this guy is talking about Tinder. Tinder is a god damn war zone, and in my opinion, almost useless for any but the most advanced dude. The statistics are insane about the number of guys vs girls and whatnot. So truly, if you're in the top 5% of men, Tinder can probably lay you some awesome and easy lays. For the rest of us, we'll probably do a lot better in real life than Tinder. I do pretty good with women in real life, but the times I try Tinder I get lots of lame, overweight matches.
MattsCrib wrote:
But the issue is if that everyone is literally always doing it, making it harder and harder for everyone else, causing misery for everyone etc.

What is the solution for guys who Literally are unable to get hard from being wanted for their money, height etc.

I just lose all attraction towards a person when I find that out, especially when I hear girls talking about wanting guys with cars (I want a car as much as I want to be the president of a knitting club) etc.

What would be the solution?

But on topic - your tinder pics look "okay", but yeah - they don't have that sexual edge that will get you kinky girls. It still has a bit of the boyfriend vibe.
Ha, thanks for that. You're right, I do agree that I have more of a boyfriend/nice guy vibe here than I would like. Right now I'm still working on improving my style, and I have limited "good" photos to choose from, so I guess I have to look like nice guy until I can improve those areas and get more photos. Thanks for the feedback.

One other thought - Do you guys have any input on the written part of my profile? I'm not in love with it, but is it okay? Thanks again.