Rate my pics

Moses21
Goal: Get laid

Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:03 am

Hello,
Made a tinder and got 4 pics so far also got a 5th shirtless pic but idk if my body is good enough yet. I got maybe 8 matches this months and only 1 responded and then unmatched me.I also got other matches that when I hit them up they don't respond and eventually unmatch.how do I improve?first 4 are my tinder profile and shirtless is one I'm contemplating on.
Last edited by Moses21 on Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:08 am

Your look is in right now, so you have major potential once you improve your fashion/body.

Your clothes signal lower class - generally not a good idea because you'll only match with lower class girls. What I would do is try to find a rapper that looks like you and just copy his style exactly.

Are you working out/trying to lose weight? You seem to carry a lot of facial fat, losing fat would lean out your face and make you look better.

I can't see the shirtless photo but I don't think it's a good idea at the moment due to your physique. Try losing fat and gaining muscle first.

The black sweatshirt photo is not good at all, it looks edited and it's a selfie, which is taboo on apps. Remove it and just use the other two photos.
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:20 am

pancakemouse wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:08 am
Your clothes signal lower class - generally not a good idea because you'll only match with lower class girls. What I would do is try to find a rapper that looks like you and just copy his style exactly.
Boom. Lil Tjay is your guy:
https://www.google.com/search?q=lil+tja ... 87&dpr=1.5

MFbag
Goal: Get rich as fuck
Motto: Knowers know

Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:43 am

In my opinion the one in the tank top is way better than the rest. Im not one of our local photo experts but it looks by far the best to me.
LGTM
AspiringMaleStripper
Goal: Have 5 active plates
Motto: I keep getting older, they stay the same age

Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:20 am

Hey brother -

In my opinion, like the poster above me said, the tank top pic is your best one. The one below it is the same photo with a different shirt, so lose that one.

The shirtless pic is kinda ehhhhh. You look strong, but your pecs are big and your nipples are big so it kinda gives the illusion of having boobs. I would save it until you have visible abs IMO.

Cheers!
Moses21
Goal: Get laid

Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:50 am

Thanks you guys for the replies.

Pancakemouse-I started working out again at the beginning of may and currently am bulking to 190 but I'm 176 right now.ill leave the shirtless one out until I cut and I see you mentioned a rapper so I'll follow said rapper on IG to copy his style.ill also drop the black sweatshirt pic.

MFbag-il make the tank top primary one.

AspiringMaleStripper- should I just retake the same shirt pic with different pants and shoes?I'll wait until I cut before taking shirtless pics.