Photo Feedback - Best & Worse

tommygun95
Goal: Build Income

Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:13 pm

Paid Renegade wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:23 pm
tommygun95 wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:08 am
Hmm, I’m having a bit of a hard time seeing what you mean.

Is this better?

EDIT: My photo editing skills aren't great, but try this -

Before:
IMG_8096.JPG

After:
IMG_8096 copy.jpg

All I did here was try and make the lighting on your body match with that of the background (still not quite happy with it). Although you look great in this shot it's still probably not one that I would use, as at first glance it appears to have been edited/filtered quite a bit. There's also something going on with your legs at the bottom of the shot. But hey if you're not hearing that from girls at all then maybe you're good to go
Oh wow dude, just noticed you edited this for me. That's so nice of you man, send me a DM and I'll chat to you on Instagram if you like. I'll send you a voice memo and give you the run down of how I set everything up.

This is a good edit by you, unfortunately the final file is so compressed after being uploaded here. I'll try replicate, did you just push the orange channels back to green on the HSL slider and desaturate or something?

Also for everyone asking this is a legit photo lol, not a green screen.
Goals for 2022:

Successfully Launched A Model Agency - @raw.global
80kgs, 12%bf - Current 76.5, 15%
Scale Production agency to 180K - Current 120K
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:13 pm

How the hell do you even need this forum? You look like the type of guy who would get hundreds of matches even if you put up 3 shitty mirror selfies.

These pictures are stellar, especially because you're probably top 5% in looks.

I agree with others who said that Jacket one is the weakest. I really like the one of you holding the dumbbell on the beach.
check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~350/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
Paid Renegade
Name: Colton
Goal: Make Money

Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:57 pm

Squilliam wrote:
Oh wow dude, just noticed you edited this for me. That's so nice of you man, send me a DM and I'll chat to you on Instagram if you like. I'll send you a voice memo and give you the run down of how I set everything up.

This is a good edit by you, unfortunately the final file is so compressed after being uploaded here. I'll try replicate, did you just push the orange channels back to green on the HSL slider and desaturate or something?
Alright thanks man, sent you a dm on Instagram.

And no, all I did was apply a curves layer onto you and tried to match the midtones on the background, and then decreased the brightness on your body a bit. Like I said though I still wasn’t quite satisfied with the result and I’m sure there’s a better way. If you want to send me the full size image though I can try again (I don’t mind, I’m trying to learn photoshop anyways)
tommygun95
Goal: Build Income

Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:21 am

Paid Renegade wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:57 pm
Squilliam wrote:

Alright thanks man, sent you a dm on Instagram.
Hey man, didn't get your DM. Not sure how you would have sent it to my Instagram cause I don't think I had it linked anywhere. Send me a private message on this site and I'll get in touch.

Cheers.
Goals for 2022:

Successfully Launched A Model Agency - @raw.global
80kgs, 12%bf - Current 76.5, 15%
Scale Production agency to 180K - Current 120K