Feedback on Tinder photos requested

ihnskko
Goal: Memorable sex life

Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:07 am

Hey guys, I just joined KYIL and introduced myself here.

I want to optimize my Tinder profile and I need your help to choose from the best pictures I have. Unfortunately, most of the pictures where I look good and I am doing interesting activities involve my ex, and I do not feel comfortable having her appear on my profile. Therefore, these are the best pictures I managed to find:

The ones I am using are #9, #15, #18, #22, and #23. (Numbers in the album, not the ones in the description.)
I am not sure whether those are best ones, or if there's anything else that salvageable in the album above.

If you think none of these pictures are good, I will look into buying a DSLR camera and get new ones soon. However, the closure of gyms has taken a toll on my body: while I do still look relatively lean and with some muscle on me, I do look worse than in many of the pictures above. So, I would prefer waiting until I get back in the gym and improve my physique before taking new pictures, unless I can be fully clothed.

Let me know what you think - I am looking forward to hear your opinions.
Cheers.
terry_crews87
Goal: get laid/online dating
Motto: sucess is positive action every day

Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:22 am

fuck dude are you kidding me?!? LOL the world is such a fucked up place. I dont think there has ever been a time in history when there has been so many cool, good looking, quality guys that are suffering from low self esteem and are having trouble with woman. It is absoloutly criminal.

This shit is fucked up . You look great dude. Im heading out now, ill look through your shit closer later. Cheers buddy! welcome aboard. This already is, and will continue to be one of, (if not the best) place for no - nonsense bullshit advice , where like- minded guys can be there for each other, for stuff that is hard to talk to with your friends about (cuz they dont get it)
boblikestacos666
Name: Anon
Goal: Fuck bitches. Get money

Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:23 am

I wouldn't post any pictures with guns. That's not going to make a girl feel safe.
SIGMA_1234
Goal: Digital Nomad Income
Motto: Action > Perfection

Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:50 am

If I had your physique, I would just start and go for it already. Your current choice of pics are good enough now. Just cycle through them if you've exhausted your current pics.
Nerd Turned Model

Aspiring Digital Nomad

Follow my lifestyle journey log

Follow my business journey log

$ Goals:
-) US$3k/ mo nomad income
-) US$10k/ mo nomad income
dashedhopes
Name: Tristan
Goal: Increase Sub Count
Motto: Anything is better than nothing.

Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:25 am

I'd use

#8, #9, #14 (if you can get it to look good on tinder, it's super wide and the tinder settings are super tall so it might kill the quality), #22

Those are your best ones in my opinion.

Don't add new photos to that list if they aren't even close to as good.

Lots of pictures is great, IF they're all good.

But if you have 4 really good photos and 5 other so-so ones, just use only the 4 good ones.

In order, #22 - #8, #9, #14 (#18 could be used as well if #14 doesn't fit well)
27 years young.

Tristan - Canada

Youtube Channel - https://bit.ly/2CbEbKK (Road to 1k Before End of 2022)
BouffeQ
Goal: 1 date per week

Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:30 am

I mean dude - you must be matching like crazy with those pics... If that can help I would keep:
-snake pic
-military press
-jump at the beach
-behind the boat
-your avatar
-feet in the water

I don't like the gun pics either and the towel on the dick pics, for some pics the lighting is meh and we do not really see your face
ihnskko
Goal: Memorable sex life

Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:30 pm

Thank you everyone for the great feedback! I will experiment with some of the photos you have suggested. So far, I've picked five that I think are decent, edited them, and cropped them to match Tinder's requirements. Here are the final results:

There are some other photos that you suggested - I will play around will them as well and see if they end up being good for Tinder.