Does anyone know what has changed in Tinder algorithm?

Vamos
Goal: Being (more) happy

Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:57 pm

Sounds like luxury issues, I know.

I currently have 900 open likes (not the matches) on Tinder and hardly get any new ones. However, when I swipe, I get tons of new matches in the next days. It's almost as if Tinder only shows my profile to women I've liked before and nobody else. I hate swiping, too much time invest every day. About six months ago it was different, I almost never swiped, but just picked out the interesting women from the open likes. I had over 3000 likes then, now 900.
Started a log, feel free to check in: viewtopic.php?p=58691#p58691
Lord Rey
Name: Nicolas
Goal: Make serious money

Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:27 pm

Not using Tinder at the moment, but it seems that they indeed changed something as everyone I know who uses it seems to get way less likes than last year.
AmericanAndy
Goal: Relationship,Threesomes

Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:16 pm

Most profiles that have their snapchat are fake. Also scammers are simply uploading their real photos, getting verified, then deleting those photos and uploading copied photos of women.
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:35 pm

Vamos wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:57 pm
Sounds like luxury issues, I know.

I currently have 900 open likes (not the matches) on Tinder and hardly get any new ones. However, when I swipe, I get tons of new matches in the next days. It's almost as if Tinder only shows my profile to women I've liked before and nobody else. I hate swiping, too much time invest every day. About six months ago it was different, I almost never swiped, but just picked out the interesting women from the open likes. I had over 3000 likes then, now 900.

Could be most of the girls in your city have seen you already.

What about a hard reset?
That would probably solve most of your issues.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]