Hard Reset Advice Requested

King Approach
Name: John
Goal: Get Laid

Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:12 pm

Hey guys,

So I'm considering getting back into OLD. My current device is banned/shadow banned on pretty much all dating platforms. I've read the hard reset guide that was posted by @pancakemouse on here. I just wanted to delve into my current strategy for hard resetting and would like any tips/feedback regarding my current plan. Currently, I am considering the following:
    • Getting started on only one dating platform and putting all my attention into that one platform (most likely Hinge as its the best in my area), that way when I get banned from that platform I can jump to a different one.
    • Utilizing Capital One "Eno", which generates a dedicated credit-card number for a specific site. The original intention of this system is to reduce the risk of fraud, but it may also serve a dual purpose of being untraceable for the dating website. Regardless, I will still use a credit different from what I used for my accounts that got banned.
    Regarding the IP address piece, I've heard that unplugging and replugging your modem is enough to change your IP address. I don't think using a VPN would be a good idea, as its very likely the IP addresses associated with the VPN would have been used by someone else. Regardless, I think simply performing all the registration steps using data from my mobile device carrier, rather than WIFI would be an easy work around.

I've also considered purchasing a burner phone number on one of the apps (I think I used Phoner in the past with success), along with creating an account on my web browser (not app in phone) in incognito mode may work as well, but I am not sure.

Regardless, I think simply performing the above steps would be sufficient in working around the ban. I'd like to hear anyone's thoughts on this.
    Manganiello
    Name: Brandon
    Goal: Career Launch
    Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:21 pm

King Approach wrote:
    Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:12 pm
    Regarding the IP address piece, I've heard that unplugging and replugging your modem is enough to change your IP address
    Everything sounds solid. But this part I'm not 100% sure about.

Using phone data sounds better.

Could always go to some local coffee shop that barely gets any customers and use their wifi to create the profile.
    Past Goals:
    🗡️ AA Program Log
    ☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
    🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
    🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
    [Guide]